[D6 LE] Reverse House Call

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

Re: [D6 LE] Reverse House Call

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:46 am

Tyr returned the kiss, “I can do slower, but this,” he pulled at the lab coat, the fastenings popping one by one, “is still a problem.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:34 am

"Then, let me take it off." He began removing the coat. "I'd rather not have to buy more."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:52 am

Tyr gasped exaggeratedly, “I haven’t ripped anything yet,” the shistavanen’s voice mock wounded, “even I’m not that rude.” Tyr unfastened the arkanian’s pants, slipping his hands under the waistband and cupping Xal’s buttocks, “not saying that it wouldn’t be fun, though.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:10 am

"There are several ways for us to have fun." he shrugged. "I'm sure we can find many that are better."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:29 am

"Just saying," the shistavanen answered petulantly. He withdrew his hands from Xal's clothing, eyeing him suspiciously. Tyr was lacking patience at the best of times, and now paranoia was building in his broken mind.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:49 am

Xal grinned as he continued to slowly undress. He turned and walked away, making his way through his apartment.

"Are you coming?"

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:54 am

Tyr's unstable moods could always turn on a dime, and the shistavanen was pleased by this development. "Not yet," he answered, peeling off his pants before following, naked, "but I'm hoping you'll help with that."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:59 am

Xal couldn't remember the last time he'd actually been in his bedroom. He usually slept in the office next to the lab. That wouldn't do tonight.

He held the door open for Tyr to enter.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:22 am

Tyr stepped into the room and scooped the slender arkanian up in his plush, furry arms, carrying his lover over to the bed, letting the door swing shut behind them.

/door slam to black

Tyr

Previous

Return to People's Tower