[D6 LE] Reverse House Call

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

Re: [D6 LE] Reverse House Call

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:42 pm

“Don’t be,” he assured, “it doesn’t hurt or anything,” though that likely had more to do with the painkillers swimming in his system. “Too bad you can’t do anything about speeding up growing my fur back. Feels weird.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:47 pm

"It is a shame that it was damaged. It's very nice fur."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:54 pm

Tyr preened for a moment, “it’ll grow back,” he spread his arms to show off his massive chest, the scars made his fur look dishevelled, interrupting the flow as it spread over his form, but still thick and dense. The shistavanen leaned over the countertop and ruffled the mess of Xal’s silver locks, “you’re not so bad, yourself.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:37 pm

"Only because I haven't been shot as much. I doubt I'd scar as well as you do." He traced one of the larger chest scars with a finger.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:19 am

Tyr’s instinct was to recoil from the touch, the affection confused him, though the sensation (and the reactions it was eliciting) were not unwelcome; but he didn’t exactly know how to respond. “Maybe not, Bright Eyes,” he fell back on humour, “but you should probably start smaller, knife fights maybe.”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:10 am

"Maybe." he shrugged. "It would be a new experience."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:24 am

Sensing a change in Xal's demeanour, the shistavanen hooked a powerful arm around the slender arkanian and pulled him in, "scars or no," he fumbled awkwardly for words, caressing Xal's cheek with his fluffy knuckle, "I like this," he concluded lamely.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:07 am

"So do I." He leaned in for a kiss.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:23 am

Tyr lowered his muzzle to meet Xal's kiss, almost lifting the arkanian off his feet with the arm wrapped possessively around him. "You're even prettier undressed, Bright Eyes."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:04 am

"I know."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:12 am

Tyr chuckled at the arkanian's unbridled pride, setting Xal down again, "then why are you still dressed?" he plucked at the man's lab coat with one hand. Indicating with the other paw to the pants he wore under his armour, the only garment Tyr was still wearing, "hardly seems fair."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:43 am

"I didn't want to distract you while you were eating." he replied.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:57 am

"Worried I might eat you instead?" Tyr's pulling at the arkanian's clothing became more insistent, but he didn't simply rip the lab coat open tonight.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:09 am

"I wouldn't say worried..."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:17 am

Tyr bit back a frustrated growl, fighting down his urge to press his desires, the arkanian likely wouldn't tolerate such a thing a second time. His tail betrayed him, twitching from side to side as his paw massaged up and down Xal's spine.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:20 am

"Are you done with dinner?"

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:29 am

"Of course not," Tyr teased, "I'm still waiting on the dessert course."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:43 am

He chuckled quietly. "That brought a few interesting ideas to mind."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:55 am

A small growl escaped Tyr's throat, golden eyes narrowing, tail flicking more agitatedly. He couldn't tell if the alchemist was teasing him, or testing him, but he was quickly reaching his limits. He pushed up the front of Xal's lab coat, unbuckling the arkanian's belt.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:19 am

Xal pulled Tyr into another kiss. "A little slower this time..."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

PreviousNext

Return to People's Tower