[D6 LE] Reverse House Call

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

[D6 LE] Reverse House Call

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:17 am

Tyr had been kicking around for most of the day, bored, but he figured that Xal would be done and back from his trip and settled by this point. He stalked to the arkanian's apartment and hit the doorbell impatiently, clad in his customary armour and cloak.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Re: [D6 LE] Reverse House Call

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:21 am

Xal himself answered the door. Seeing Tyr, he smiled broadly. He seemed oddly animated, more energetic than usual.

"Come in!"
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:38 am

Immediately suspicious, Tyr stomped into the apartment, giving Xal a narrowed-eyed look. He sniffed and looked around, before turning back to the alchemist, "got your kit? I got shot today."
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:45 am

His spirits dropped. "Shot? Come on, I patch you up."

He led him to the lab, went through the usual preparations and treated what he could. Unfortunately, he couldn't do much more than help with the pain

- - -
[D6 LE] Reverse House Call, Stim Application to Raise Intellect, Average Medicine: 1eA+3eP+2eD 4 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

[D6 LE] Reverse House Call, Healing Tyr, Easy Medicine: 2eA+3eP+1eD 1 success, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

[D6 LE] Reverse House Call, Healing Tyr, Forgot Medpac Boost Again: 1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:56 am

The shot had punched through the flexible armour between the rigid chest and hip plates, clearly aimed from a low position, though Tyr had patched up the damage to that during the day. Tyr rubbed at the sealed, bare skin where Xal had patched him over, "close enough," he took out a set of stimpacks, and slapped two of them into his side at the same time.

---
2 Stimpacks used. Total 10 Wounds healed and 4 Strain.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:08 am

"Rest will help, too." he suggested. "And, maybe some dinner."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:19 am

Tyr reached over and grabbed Xal's belt, "I can think of better things than rest." His ears twitched, however, and snuffled a little, "you know I can't refuse the offer of a good meal."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:29 am

"Dinner first. We'll see where that leads." he nodded. "It sounds like we've both had interesting days."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:33 am

Tyr kicked off his boots. He'd stripped to the waist for the medical attention, but now he was making himself comfortable, removing the rest of his armour. "All right, wanna tell me what you got up to?"

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:44 am

"More mysticism and science." he replied. "I helped a friend and gained something for myself. I need to study it a bit more, but I believe my life has been extended."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:05 am

"Extended?" Tyr was clearly confused. "Did you have a use-by date?" He reached up to scratch an inch between his shoulder blades, "is this the super-secret assignment you wouldn't tell me about?"

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:54 am

He nodded. "I think I can only be killed now. Otherwise, I may not be able to die."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Tyr's hands fell to his sides and he blinked in confusion, "huh, that's" he clearly didn't know what to say, "that's quite a thing." Lifting his chin slightly, he scratched his throat, golden eyes troubled.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:11 pm

"It's unusual. I'm still trying to figure it out." he smiled. He placed his hand affectionately on Tyr's chest. "For now, however, dinner."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:19 pm

Instinctively, Tyr placed his giant paw over Xal’s hand, but was immediately confused as to why. “I guess you have plenty of time to work it out.”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:18 pm

"I do. I have more time for a lot of things." Xal's hand turned to grasp his, pulling him along as he headed for the kitchen.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:25 am

Tyr allowed himself to be pulled along, it was a novel experience, no one had ever taken the vicious and violent shistavanen’s hand before and, honestly, who could blame them? Thoughts gnawed at the back of his mind, but he didn’t want to deal with them, so he ignored them. Besides, he’d been offered a meal.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:23 am

It didn't take long for the meal to be set before him. For the first time, Xal made a plate for himself.

"So, how were you shot?"

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:17 am

Tyr shrugged, "the usual way, idiot with a gun and little sense." It wasn't a big deal to him, the scars scattered across his body bore testament to that. In the years since they first met, when Xal had developed a baseline work up on the shitavanen's condition, the wolf-man had collected several more injuries, some had left surface scars, some had left internal scars, some had left no apparent marks.

"We apprehended a possible talon. We may be closing in on the Eagle."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:37 pm

"That's good." he nodded. "I'm sorry I wasn't more help with that."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Next

Return to People's Tower