[D7 EE] Serious Business

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

[D7 EE] Serious Business

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:32 pm

For the second time in as many evenings, Tyr stomped to Xal’s door. S’becoming a habit, and the shistavanen’s gut twisted. The feeling was unfamiliar to him, a sort of nausea and unease, not that either of those were particularly familiar, either. Is this what people mean by nervous?. Tyr was big enough, strong enough, and just mad enough to have never had reason to fear for his safety before, and no matter how many fights he got into, he’d never felt nervous, only excited. But this was different. He pushed the bell.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Re: [D7 EE] Serious Business

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:52 pm

GR8-1 opened the door. It stepped aside and gestured for Tyr to enter.

"He's in the lab."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:10 pm

Tyr brushes past the droid without acknowledgement, droids didn’t have feelings or anything, no matter how clever their programming had gotten. Tyr stomped down to the lab to find the arkanian. He leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms over his broad chest. “Looking for the secret to eternal life—no, wait, you’ve already got that,” he teased gruffly.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:38 pm

"Much sooner than I thought I'd find it." he nodded, offering Tyr a grin. "Did you come for dinner?"
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:43 pm

“I came for you,” he quipped without thinking, “but I can stay for dinner.”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:53 pm

"Then, you'll have both." he quipped back. "I have some kaadu ribs that should be delicious."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:56 pm

Tyr licked his muzzle, “sounds delicious, you’re turning into quite the chef,” and that made his stomach clench again.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:35 pm

"Only because I have someone to cook for." he smiled.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:25 am

Tyr’s insides felt like they were wringing themselves together and anger flared in the shistavanen’s mind, hot and red. He wanted the sensation to go away, but didn’t understand where it came from, with no where to direct his frustration, his thoughts seethed.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:13 am

Xal began preparing the ribs. "You weren't shot again today, were you?"

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:26 am

Tyr shook himself, tossing his ears, "huh? no, I would have led with that." He moved up close behind Xal, looking over the arkanian's shoulder as he cooked.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 am

"Just checking." he grinned. "I'll need to find another reason to take your clothes off."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:27 am

"Oh, if that's what you wanted, all you had to do is ask," he nuzzled into Xal's neck below the arkanian's ear.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:06 am

"I will." he promised. "But, it's a good idea to wear clothes while cooking."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:14 am

"I'm not the one who's cooking, though," Tyr pointed out, placing his giant mitts on Xal's hips.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:08 am

"But, I am." he shook his head. "You know how one thing can lead to another."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:11 am

Tyr half-growled, half-murmured, nuzzling into Xal's neck again. His gravelly voice was slightly muffled, "so I shouldn't try distract you?" a paw slid to the arkanian's crotch.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:19 am

"Not if you want these ribs." he shook his head. "But, if that's what you came here for..."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:34 am

Damn, reality came crashing back in like an unwelcome guest. Tyr sighed and withdrew, stomping over to the sink to get a drink of water, he seemed to take up a lot of space.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:47 am

With the ribs prepared and cooking, Xal washed his hands and moved close to Tyr. He wrapped his arms around the larger man.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Next

Return to People's Tower