[D7 EE] Serious Business

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

Re: [D7 EE] Serious Business

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:58 am

"I won't sell my life cheaply," Tyr answered firmly, "if that's what it comes to."
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:39 am

"Just be wary of the unexpected."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:42 am

Tyr snorted, "if I knew what to anticipate, it wouldn't be unexpected. Don't let the ribs burn," he snapped, turning sharply and stalking out of the kitchen, crossing to the window that looked out over New Adasta.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:46 am

Xal turned the ribs and basted them. After he was satisfied, he walked out to Tyr, hugging him from behind.

"I'm just worried."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:52 am

Tyr wrapped his arms over Xal's and sighed, "I don't get why," he shook his head softly.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:03 am

"You're important to me." he explained. "I don't want to see you hurt again, or worse."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:11 am

Tyr carefully unwrapped Xal's arms so he could turn around, "you're important to me, too," it seemed as though the shistavanen was realising this for the first time, and he sighed again. "Too bad I didn't figure this out four years ago."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:20 am

"Some things take time to figure out." he shrugged.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:23 am

Tyr shrugged as well, "waste of four years if I die tomorrow."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:26 am

"Not if we make today count."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:34 am

Tyr unfastened his thermal cloak and the chest piece of his armour, the clasps making metallic snapping sounds. The back plate slid down under the cloak, hitting the floor with a thump, while the spiked shoulder sections and cloak tumbled off behind it. The shistavanen tossed the front piece aside, "I hope you don't have plans for the morning, I'm going to keep you up all night."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:56 pm

"It's a good thing dinner is ready then." he said. "We may need the energy."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:39 am

Tyr playfully pushed Xal in the direction of the kitchen, salivating in anticipation.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:47 am

Xal was quick to divide the ribs and set a platefull before Tyr with a tall glass of water.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:26 am

Tyr chuckled, pleased, "looks delicious." He set about making short work of the ribs, stripping them of every trace of meat and cracking the bones between his powerful hind teeth to suck out the marrow inside, sucking his fingers between each one and making satisfied sounds.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Xal ate slower, watching Tyr appreciatively.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:22 pm

Tyr was clearly enjoying himself, "you're getting good at this," he mumbled as he ate, "tasty."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:49 pm

"Thank you." he smiled. "I've found cooking to be similar to alchemy in a few ways."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:55 pm

“You take a bunch of weird, disparate ingredients and transmute them into something completely different, but significantly better, through a process that may or may not utilise mysticism?” Tyr was only half-joking.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:07 pm

He shrugged. "Basically. Parts of an animal carcass, rubbed with powders ground from various plants and minerals, coated with a concoction of more spices, juices and other substances, some of which has been fermented, and all fused together in fire and smoke."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

PreviousNext

Return to People's Tower