The Gang takes a breather [D8, LA]

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

Re: The Gang takes a breather [D8, LA]

Postby Dayana Valthren on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:24 pm

Perhaps unconsciousness was more of a blessing. Dayana remained still until she suddenly jolted upward without any of that trained grace that she had embodied all her time on Ziost. Her hands caressed her arms, physically well but the scars from the explosion were still there.

"I can see clearer now," Dayana murmured, "But only just barely."

She composed herself afterwards and leaned into Shaisha's ear. "Now then, darling, what exactly is happening?"
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:44 am

"The Emperor is defeated," she murmured to Dayana softly, extending an arm to let the woman lean against her for support. They wouldn't have pulled this off without her, after all, so the colonial overseer had her respect.

"But it can't be publicly known... for the sake of stability and order. What happened up there, will not be public knowledge."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:54 am

Dayana smirked, though she was more grim than pleased. "Better for me if I am not remembered for this." She continued to straighten out her posture, though her bones were so, so weary. "Though time will tell if the Emperor is truly gone. This may simply be the beginning of something far worse.

"That will be of concern later. Now we will have to construct a new Empire."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:56 am

Remmington is not entirely surprised by the outcome. It was right up Baras' playbook though the points made were valid ones for now. He takes a moment to regain his composure and check his wounds.

"How is everyone feeling?"

/ Restore Strain. Cool/Presence. 1eP+1eA = 0 Success, 1 Advantage
ImageImage

Force Heal - self. 2eF = 1 Light, 2 Dark
ImageImage
-4 Wounds
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:27 pm

Remmington takes a few steps forward and his legs seem to give a little a he bumps into Xyll and Dayana. "My apologies. It seems like that explosion hit me harder than I thought." He moves away on wobbly legs and props himself up a bit against a wall.

/ Sorry about the double post.

Force Heal - Xyll, maybe more. 2eF = 2 Light, 1 Dark
ImageImage
Xyll + Dayana healed 4 Wounds
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:02 pm

"Touch me again without my welcome and the explosion will be the least of your concerns." Dayana steadied herself on her very-weakened legs and smiled at Shaisha. "I still have some bite to me."

Dayana Valthren

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:46 am

Remmington holds up his hands in defense at Dayana's threat. It looks like she is doing fine.

Remmington Thalalas

Previous

Return to People's Tower