Social Combat [Day 10, Early Afternoon]

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

Re: Social Combat [Day 10, Early Afternoon]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 pm

"You may reach me az you zee vit," she offered her private, secure communication number. "I look vorvard to your counzil on zhe matter, und more zhan zhat vhat ztepz you might enact to begin to zafeguard mein daughter'z vuture azcenzion."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:32 pm

He nodded and remained silent for several moments. His gazed looked at the polished floor a foot or two in front of him as his breathing slowed ever so slightly.

"I look forward to such communications as well... I'm afraid I may not be the friend you remember from Korriban any more. I've had to kill parts of myself over the past few years... and even a greater portion of myself these past few days to survive the... change. I'm not sure there is much left of your friend to converse with... Much of who I was is gone. We will have to see if you can still tolerate the being that now inhabits my flesh."
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:11 pm

"Zhat iz zo," the response was solemn and direct, as she looked to Sylvain with a scrutinizing gaze, "But I do not need a friend. I need an ally. Zo long az your zteady zelf-deztruction haz not intervered vizh zhe zhrewdnezz of your mind zhen you are ztill of great walue to me."

"Zo, I muzt azk, how do you expect to zurwive iv you juzt keep cutting off dead partz of yourzelf? Zoon you vill be nozhing, an empty zhell."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:44 pm

He nodded, "That is an excellent question Jun-tsu... The only thing I can say to twist it to a positive would be to say that I have trimmed all the proverbial 'fat' off of myself... All that remains is what I need to survive. The shrewdness of my mind as you call it... is perhaps the only thing that is left untouched. For it is the thing that keeps me alive."
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:42 am

"Survival, az ve hawe zeen vrom eonz of empirez rizing und falling, und great perzonz coming und going, zhat at timez, zurwiwal iz perhapz zhe greatezt accomplizhment ov all. Zhe qveztion, hovewer, becomez...vhat vill you zacrivice to keep zurwiwing? Az zhere iz lezz und lezz, vhat you muzt giwe up becomez more und more preziouz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:27 pm

He simply shrugged and nodded, "I suppose we will have to see as the days go on..."

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:16 am

"Zhe vuture comez unbidden," Jun-Tsu offered. "All ve can do iz prepare to meet it."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Previous

Return to People's Tower