Sea and Sky [Day 10, Early Night]

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

Sea and Sky [Day 10, Early Night]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:46 am

The dark of night was split only by the thin blanket of lights that dotted around the city, shining from windows or from ground paths, or even those that hung along the city's aerial highways. But beyond that, reaching towards the horizon, where the ancient Ziost oceans touched the sky, nothing separated the two. The black merged with black as Jun-Tsu sat at an obsidian covered desk.

She hefted a small amulet in her hand, turning the thin disk in her fingers, running the Force-stained tips over its embossed surface. They weaved over the etching as though through touch alone the witch might discover the secrets within it.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Re: Sea and Sky [Day 10, Early Night]

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:08 pm

The Empress-Regent before dawn, the Empress-Dowager after dusk, both presences binding the darkness in between Lord Bellious was keen to endorse. She believed that while policy choices and institutional restructuring may set her apart from the new regime sometimes, the principled devotion to Sith traditions might let them see eye to eye on what mattered.

She moved in silently, letting her ability to be unseen grant her anonymity on her way up the tower, until she would entered the hall with the dark mother superior in it.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:21 pm

"Lord Belliouz, zhank you for coming," the veiled woman spoke softly behind her desk, grasping the amulet more fully in her palm. "Und zhank you vor your zupport of mein daughter in zheze zhacky early dayz of her reign. Az I prepare vor zhe future, zhe more und more I begin to realize zhat zuch zupport, und zupporterz are vorzh zheir veight in gold."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:27 pm

"I thought I'd be valued more than a few dozen kilograms of a relatively accessible metal, Your Majesty. I am not fat enough to consider it appealing." Bellious showed due reverence, now that their respective positions differed in status significantly, but still decided to infuse some wry humour as the opportunity arose. "But now that the shroud on the future has been pierced, it's more a beginning than an end, so I seek opportunities more than rewards. I've been supporting your daughter's reign out of principle."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:03 pm

"Beingz do az they vill vor many reazonz. Mein iz not to qveztion vhy, zo much az to zee and hope zhat it iz done. May I azk vhat you zeek to do in zhiz new open vuture? Much vaz unzertain, und vor me it ztill iz, but vor you und zhe ozherz who helped in mein rize, directly or indirectly, I imagine zhe pazhvayz are open to you."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:44 pm

"I have already spoken with Darth Arya about it in the morning." Moyr looked up to check if the converstion had been shared with Jun-Tsu.

[OOC. It is ongoing.]

Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:43 pm

"Unzurprizing, many who I knew grew cloze vizh zhe Emprezz-Regent during our time here. But doez your mention of her mean zhat your planz are clandestine, ewen vrom v'one zuch az me? I vill not prezz if zhey are. Zhe Emprezz-Regent knowz I zeek a more zpiritual role vizhin zhe Empire, diworced, az much az iz prudent, vrom zhe day-to-day politicz und zchemez of zhe Core Vorldz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Return to People's Tower