Now, You May Leave [Pre-game, Vindicator]

Primary space port for New Adasta

Re: Now, You May Leave [Pre-game, Vindicator]

Postby Kristal Serasai on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:16 am

"You yet have something on your mind, Harad?" she questioned, looking to Harad with that unwavering conviction of purpose. Sacrifice, it may not have been something her father had to choose to do in the end, but perhaps it was his character that brought him his end.

Since making this decision the woman herself wondered just how closely she might follow his path. Should she choose honor, the Empire, over more base needs of her own person.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:24 am

"Nothing that demands your attention, my Lord. I am with you, to the end," he said proudly.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:31 am

"I am honored by your conviction Harad. Ever if you have need to say something you may always come to me, whatever it might be," she assured as she leaned back into her chair. Offering herself a small moment respite.

"Would not do to allow things to go unsaid, so near to the chance that we may not be allowed many more moments to do so if our enemies conspire so against us."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:51 pm

Harad saluted sharply, “As you say mum, for the Empire.”

He departed with precision.

Some moments of silence before Bur comes over the line and says, “Sith, you have a priority message from Darth Lachris.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:34 pm

Watching as Harad left she took a moments breath, calming her nerves. Relaxing her position. When he had departed she turned her head naturally toward the speaker, the sound of Bur's voice.

"Bring her through," she responded. Straightening out her posture in her seat, holding her shoulders up with pride and nobility. A strong face. Looking toward the center of the common room desk which held the holo-projecter within it's center

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:39 pm

She smoothed her gown on the holo and then said, “Is this on… oh it is on. Who is the communications officer?” A moment passed and she reached out with her hand and off screen something was probably happening, but she could not see it.

She quipped lowering her hand, “Get me a new and competent comm officer, now.”

“Steel Valkyrie, this is Darth Lachris, first apprentice of Darth Marr. I hope I am not disturbing you,” she said calmly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:08 am

"Darth Lachris, it is always a pleasure," Kristal nodded her head toward the projector in deference. "Your timing, is in fact, impeccable, as I have just finished tiding up some business."

"What is it that I might assist you with?" she replied, the stone cold even tone characteristic of Imperial Nobility long cemented in her voice.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:28 am

“I have a curiosity I believe you can sate for Darth Marr. Lord Grathan and Darth Baras have been feuding… again, and as much as I find the old man a detestable wretch he does supply us with weapons and interesting technology and we would be remiss to ignore an ally in need. Given your history with Baras I knew you would want to take any opportunity to make him bleed if given a chance,” she said with a practiced smile.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:37 am

"I will do aught I can in order to further secure the Empire," she replied, "Nor should an ally be ignored in a time of need. There is no loss to me to admit that there is no love for Baras upon this ship. How is it then, that our Lord might wish to see this situation resolved?"

Kristal leaned back in her chair, laying one hand out upon the support of the arm rest. The other laying its support on the armrest at the elbow but hanging off inwards, toward her person.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:35 am

“Speak to him make it clear that we will aid him and see what he needs if he refuses then we have done what we can but impress upon him that Darth Marr is interested in his well being for the now. I am sure you will convince him of the surety of the mission,” Darth Lachriss responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:15 am

"Then he shall be informed, most appropriately, of our lords intent," she replied, shifting forward in her seat. "Should there be any developments of note I shall make them known upon my return. Is there anything else of import that I should be made aware of?"

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:17 am

"Nothing else, best of luck to you, Steel Valkyrie," she said and ended the holo.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:27 am

Nodding as the Holo ended she rested back in her chair once more, there was much to do.

/scene?

Kristal Serasai

Previous

Return to New Adasta Space Port