Now, You May Leave [Pre-game, Vindicator]

Primary space port for New Adasta

Now, You May Leave [Pre-game, Vindicator]

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:52 am

Standing at the center of the common room Kristal awaited her crew to gather. Having called them together for a meeting as soon as they had arrived at the Spaceport she had important news to be shared among them. News that would alter their course.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Re: Now, You May Leave [Pre-game, Vindicator]

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:06 am

The team assembled with Wedge showing up with a post of some questionable soup, Bur usually did the cooking and was quite good at it and Wedge wanted to be good at it and was… a work in progress.

The team was assembled plus questionable pot of soup.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:54 am

"You have all served the Empire, and myself, with distinction," she said, crossing her arms behind her back.

"Saying that, I am offering you a chance. My intention is to push a claim on a seat, and with that I will be entering territory that is most dangerous and will not be against an enemy of the Empire as we have known it before. I must ensure that the seat is not taken by one who would use the power it grants for personal means, but ensure that the power of that seat is used for the benefit of the Empire first and foremost."

"This is something that I must do, a risk I must take, but I will not require it of you to make this potential sacrifice. We sit here in the New Adasta Spaceport. Should you choose to leave, to avoid this conflict, I will afford you a flight to anywhere in the galaxy from here."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:58 am

Bur spoke up first and said, “That increase our pay?”

Harad said nothing but his look said he was in, the other trio shrugged and nodded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:11 am

"Serving a member of the Dark Council directly would offer you a greater operational budget," she answered Bur before nodding to the others.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:16 am

Kristal Serasai wrote:"Serving a member of the Dark Council directly would offer you a greater operational budget," she answered Bur before nodding to the others.

“If operational budget means I can start saving a little money for that beach house then I am all in,” he said with his usual swagger.

“So we going to be killing different Sith now? How does this change anything?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:23 am

""There have been attempts on my life many times before, but I fear that the ones moving forward will be far more delicately crafted and may even extend to those who follow me. Common practice to destroy the support of something that you can not destroy otherwise."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:27 am

“So no real change from the status quo, got it,” Bur said confident in his assessment.

Harad offered, “You have our command, my Lord.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:18 am

Bringing her arms back around the front she walked among those gathered, "Then we must set forward with the assurance of our cause. We will require information."

"Bur," she turned with her shoulders toward him, "Are there contacts of yours that you might be able to work here?"

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:26 am

"I know people you won't want to know," he said honestly.

"Give me a few days to work my magic, Sith."
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:18 am

"You will have your days," she nodded in assent. Then turning her attention directly toward Harad in a most similar manner.

"May I ask of you to keep an ear toward old contacts you have within the military? Word of unexpected or strange movements may deliver us warning if another attempts something untoward."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:23 am

"Of course my Lord, your will to my hands," Harad said with military precision.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:28 am

"Weaver," she said, finally. "I would have you as a shadow. Should anything happen I would have you be prepared for the worst. Biggs and Wedge I would have you prepared to respond to a developing situation. Unless you are needed elsewhere I would have one of you near enough that the ship may be prepared."

"Are all assignments understood?"

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:39 am

Her people nodded, Bur just shrugged in his way.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:52 am

"Then that is all," she said, moving to a chair in the common room of the Vindicator. As she sat she finished, "You are all dismissed. However, should there be any with concerns or questions of their own to be brought to me now would be the time. Otherwise, I will be checking in on your progress as required."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:59 am

Captain Harad.jpg
Captain Harad.jpg (16.23 KiB) Viewed 6849 times

Hara waited for the rest to clear out and said, “I won’t countermand or second guess you my Lord, but this is going to bring a new level of trouble our way. The crew will stand behind you, but I have my concerns.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:28 am

"As well I have my own, but it is a worthy cause. Regardless of this I would hear your own, please speak freely Harad," she crossed her hands over one another on the table before her.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:45 pm

“They will come after those you care about most, are you prepared for that,” he said knowingly.

“Have you spoken to your mother about this?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:54 pm

"I have not, not yet," she said glancing elsewhere in the room.

"If it comes to it I will protect those closest to me with my life. However, I am certain my mother will be a most capable shield for those dearest to me."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:16 am

Harad looks to say something else and then nodded in agreement and said, “If I had any serious concerns of your character I would not have followed you. I am sure you have thought this through and do not need an old soldier to question your intentions.”

“By your leave, my Lord?”
Dapper Dog

Next

Return to New Adasta Space Port