When Will Then Be Now? (Pregame LM)

Primary space port for New Adasta

Re: When Will Then Be Now? (Pregame LM)

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Lucinia smiled, pleased but chill. "On that, we certainly agree, Lord Nyx."

She toyed idly with her cloth napkin. "But do not underestimate the difficulty. If you think that living Sith lords guard their secrets well, they do not do it so well as these spirits. They cling tenaciously to them, guarding them fiercely." She frowned. "Perhaps it is what keeps them alive, in a most literal sense. Or perhaps they merely cling to what little they have remaining to them."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:02 pm

"The dead seek to share their gifts only with those worthy of them. And they do enjoy extending their influence over the living."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:34 am

Lucinia's lips quirked. "Do you think they would judge you worthy, Lord Nyx?"
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:39 am

"I know they would," she said, as if there was not even the possibility of doubt.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:48 am

"I see." Lucinia's eyes narrowed even as she smiled frostily. "Well, I hope that you shall have the opportunity, then." She said.

There was a brief pause, with Lucinia tapping her fingernals on the table. "Tell me of your studies, then. Is finding a Dark Side spirit a likely future for you?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:06 pm

"Likely? Perhaps. I have yet to meet one from the era that has caught my interest. I suppose you don't know, but I am somewhat of a student of Niman. A distraction from my studies of the force, naturally, but one that lingers in the mind and look toward those who mastered it fully. It is a stroke of luck then, that its greatest master was also a master of the force itself. Justifying the interest fully."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:19 am

"Well..." Lucinia gave a vague wave of her fingers. "Study of the lightsaber is not wasted time, in my opinion. Especially Niman, as that integrates use of the Force into the moves of the style."

"But which master do you refer to?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:36 am

"Come now, can you not guess? I can think of no greater practicioner than Exar Kun."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:05 am

"I see." Lucinia said, smiling coldly. "Alas, if his spirit remains, I do not know of any who have successfully contacted it."

The smile grew, just a little. "Although I've heard the attempt has been made. Would you seek such, if you could? Commune with him?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:08 am

"Wouldn't you?"

She smiled, in return. Not quite so cold.

"Of course, I'd settle for any of his contemporaries. Kun was not the only noteworthy wielder of the dark side in that period. Any one of them could have a wealth of information of use."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:06 am

That caused the smile to turn into a grin, Lucinia's white teeth flashing. "I suppose I would, at that. As would many Sith. Even if they were not strong enough to survive the tests he would doubtless put them through."

She paused, tapping her fingernails on the table. "You are an interesting one, Lord Nyx. I suspect that you are more than you appear." It was clearly meant as a compliment, of sorts. "Perhaps we should work together on some project. It may be a productive endeavor."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 am

"Indeed?" She seemed amenable enough to the prospect, from looking at her expression. "And would you perhaps have a specific project in mind?
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:33 am

"Not yet." Lucinia said, smiling. "But perhaps an opportunity will present itself. I am here seeking such an opportunity, after all, and I am gifted at finding them."

She pulled out her commlink. "Here is my contact information. Perhaps we should agree to think of the other if anything does come up, hmm?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:16 pm

"Of course," she said with a smile; exchanging information.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:26 pm

"Well then." Lucinia smiled, even as her green eyes narrowed. "I shall be in touch."

"My driver is here." She said. "Would you like a ride to your destination? Or do you have your own transportation?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:33 pm

"I have made arrangements," she said, "but I thank you for the offer."

She really did loathe such idle words of etiquette; necessary as they might be sometimes.

"I shall look forward to your call."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Smiling, Lucinia rose to her full height. "Until we meet again, then. I'm sure it won't be long."

With that, she strode away.

/exit!
Lucinia Malveaux

Previous

Return to New Adasta Space Port