[Day 1 - LA] Imperial Arrival

Primary space port for New Adasta

Re: [Day 1 - LA] Imperial Arrival

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:53 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"It would. I accept your invitation. Are you partial to any particular beverage?"

"I'm partial to a variety of wines, but that depends on the food choice. Is there anything you would like in that regard?"
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:55 am

"Let's surprise each other."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:24 am

She dipped her head. "Fair enough. Any dietary restrictions, physical or preferential?"
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

Raela Ausar

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:57 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia's breathing was still a little rapid, her pulse clearly elevated. Still, with an effort, she was bringing under control, with deep, steadying breaths.

She gave Dayana a quirky smile. "Well said, my dear. No wonder we get along so well."

But the smile faded, her red lips pursing thoughtfully. "It almost certainly does. That is why so much of our lives are conflict. We thrive on it in part because we must struggle with the very essence of the universe." She smiled again. "It is quite a thrill, isn't it?"

"Oh I'm sure we get along so well due to other reasons as well." Oh, if she had eyes, Dayana would have winked.

The masked Sith matched the pensive expression. "I admit, I do feel some sort of thrill. However, I much enjoy when I am in control." She gestured to the crowds and then the procession. "In the colonies, the people revere me just as this crowd reveres our most beloved Emperor."

Though she did remember that that could change. Dayana needed aid, somehow, to keep her position secure.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:21 pm

Raela Ausar wrote:She dipped her head. "Fair enough. Any dietary restrictions, physical or preferential?"

She shot a brief look at her assistant, then chuckled.

"Thank you for asking, though you probably have already learnt that Twi'leks are exploratory omnivores."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Dayana Valthren wrote:"Oh I'm sure we get along so well due to other reasons as well." Oh, if she had eyes, Dayana would have winked.

The masked Sith matched the pensive expression. "I admit, I do feel some sort of thrill. However, I much enjoy when I am in control." She gestured to the crowds and then the procession. "In the colonies, the people revere me just as this crowd reveres our most beloved Emperor."

Though she did remember that that could change. Dayana needed aid, somehow, to keep her position secure.

Lucinia laughed softly at the first comment, fingers coming up to her lips, but she added nothing herself.

"Indeed. Control." Lucinia smirked. "I would liken it to thrillseekers. Those who climb cliffs, or race vehicles at high speeds. But I suspect those people have no idea what it is to truly struggle with the Dark Side."

She tilted her head, regarding Dayana curiously. "They revere you? How curious. They also fear you, I should hope."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Dayana Valthren on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:25 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia laughed softly at the first comment, fingers coming up to her lips, but she added nothing herself.

"Indeed. Control." Lucinia smirked. "I would liken it to thrillseekers. Those who climb cliffs, or race vehicles at high speeds. But I suspect those people have no idea what it is to truly struggle with the Dark Side."

She tilted her head, regarding Dayana curiously. "They revere you? How curious. They also fear you, I should hope."

"Struggle is certainly the correct term," Dayana mused, a rare moment of complete vulnerability from her.

"Of course there is fear involved. They know me to be a wrathful leader, though not an unjust one. I would never execute someone for a simple mistake.

"Disloyalty, though. That must be crushed."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 pm

Dayana Valthren wrote:"Struggle is certainly the correct term," Dayana mused, a rare moment of complete vulnerability from her.

"Of course there is fear involved. They know me to be a wrathful leader, though not an unjust one. I would never execute someone for a simple mistake.

The first statement made Lucinia frown, brows drawing down, whether in confusion or concern was hard to tell.

But the moment passed. "Indeed. What do we ask of those beneath us, besides loyalty? This is what our strength affords us." She pursed her lips, her expression turning thoughtful. "And I agree, it is best that we are, hmmm, consistent with rewarding behavior and punishing bad. Although not too consistant." Her lips curled upwards. "The Dark Side does favor passion, and passion favors spontaneity."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Raela Ausar on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:35 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:She shot a brief look at her assistant, then chuckled.

"Thank you for asking, though you probably have already learnt that Twi'leks are exploratory omnivores."

"Fair enough. I didn't want to find out afterward about an allergy and accidentally kill my guest," she replied. "Killing by accident is no way to go through life."

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:38 am

"I have yet to hear a story of a Sith Lord dying at the table because of seafood allergy." Lord Bellious chuckled. "But it is considerate of you to reserve your killing for deliberate attempts. I usually don't mind a bit of collateral damage. It just amplifies the social effect. Surgical strikes feel too much like lab work."

Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:55 am

"I have yet to hear a story of a Sith Lord with a seafood allergy to begin with, but statistically, they must exist," she replied with a shrug, then added, "It is absolutely like lab work. But I enjoy lab work personally, so there's that."

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:07 pm

"I don't fault you for that. This is rather common after all. As you're aware, I prefer a more open system approach. It disabuses us of the sense of security and control we otherwise pet ourselves with while turning a blind eye on chaos."

Lord Bellious

Postby Dayana Valthren on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:09 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Dayana Valthren wrote:"Struggle is certainly the correct term," Dayana mused, a rare moment of complete vulnerability from her.

The first statement made Lucinia frown, brows drawing down, whether in confusion or concern was hard to tell.

But the moment passed. "Indeed. What do we ask of those beneath us, besides loyalty? This is what our strength affords us." She pursed her lips, her expression turning thoughtful. "And I agree, it is best that we are, hmmm, consistent with rewarding behavior and punishing bad. Although not too consistant." Her lips curled upwards. "The Dark Side does favor passion, and passion favors spontaneity."

"I am not so fan of consistency, actually. Though that may be a discussion for another time." Dayana tapped on her commlink. "I need to address a few matters before our appointment later."

A smile crept up on her lips. "Hopefully the mystery of my opinion sparks some thought in you."

Dayana Valthren

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:01 am

Dayana Valthren wrote:"I am not so fan of consistency, actually. Though that may be a discussion for another time." Dayana tapped on her commlink. "I need to address a few matters before our appointment later."

A smile crept up on her lips. "Hopefully the mystery of my opinion sparks some thought in you."

"As it always does." Lucinia smiled, even as her eyes narrowed. "You are an enigma, Dayana, and I think I shall enough unraveling you some day."

The smile grew, just a little. "But not today."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Dayana Valthren on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:30 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"As it always does." Lucinia smiled, even as her eyes narrowed. "You are an enigma, Dayana, and I think I shall enough unraveling you some day."

The smile grew, just a little. "But not today."

If Dayana could wink, then would have been a perfect time. Instead, she simply smirked, dipped her head politely, and walked away while cursing internally over the frailness of her body.

Dayana Valthren

Previous

Return to New Adasta Space Port