[Day 1 - LA] Imperial Arrival

Primary space port for New Adasta

Re: [Day 1 - LA] Imperial Arrival

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:28 am

Dapper Dog wrote:Her daughter said softly, “I zhe her and I zhe the one that guides her…. The other piece…”

"Truly?" Jun-Tsu seemed almost genuinely surprised. Perhaps it was the solitude that allowed her the honest moment with her daughter. "Lord Tenebrous. I vould not hawe zhought her zo a part of him. How she haz changed in zhe yearz zinz lazt I zaw her."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:58 am

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:"Truly?" Jun-Tsu seemed almost genuinely surprised. Perhaps it was the solitude that allowed her the honest moment with her daughter. "Lord Tenebrous. I vould not hawe zhought her zo a part of him. How she haz changed in zhe yearz zinz lazt I zaw her."

"Can we say hello, mama?" she asked of her mother.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:15 am

Dapper Dog wrote:"Can we say hello, mama?" she asked of her mother.

"Of courze, mein dahrling," her mother said with her dulcet tone.

Without another word, she turned from her balcony and began the trek down to the crowd. While, the witch was not one for such teeming masses, she had learned, throughout the day, that the throng tended to part when she drew near. Such reaction was dulled by the continuing presence of the Emperor, nevertheless, Jun-Tsu managed her way through the horde. Once at street level navigation was much more difficult, but there was something about the Sith that had congregated that drew them to Jun-Tsu's attention. Passed, the plebeian mob, and to the front of the fanatics, the witch cast her eyes throughout those that lined the procession.

There she finally spied, Lord Tenebrous, who, when Jun-Tsu had known her was simply Shaisha Vresyk. How times had changed since she had been away.

Quietly she sidled through the crowd, until finally she was within striking distance of the young Lord.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:26 am

Xal Kimlya wrote:Xal continued to watch the masses, as he took out his comlink.

"What did you observe GR8-1? Was it felt in the promenade?"

"I don't feel anything, no seismic shifts or anything. I did observe human fleshbags make irrational emotional reactions," the droid replied.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:29 am

Sensing someone approaching, Shaisha tilted her head to the side and shifted her gaze to see who it was. It had been years since Korriban now, but she could remember Jun-Tsu... as well as recall how she was among the few students back then to truly have embraced the Dark Side rather than merely dabbling in it.

"Lady Farro," she said calmly, shifting her stance to face the woman and child more fully. Some years ago she might've still carried Zeno's petulant anger over that child, but that feeling was long gone now - she was an adult now and had outgrown such thoughts.

"It seems power attracts power, to see these familiar faces show up here on Ziost in these times. And this must be your daughter...?" the golden eyes of hers shifted to the child.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:13 am

Dapper Dog wrote:
Xal Kimlya wrote:Xal continued to watch the masses, as he took out his comlink.

"What did you observe GR8-1? Was it felt in the promenade?"

"I don't feel anything, no seismic shifts or anything. I did observe human fleshbags make irrational emotional reactions," the droid replied.

"That's what I was looking for." he explained. "Assess how far spread that phenomena is, if possible. And, see if it gives you an advantage with the merchants. We still need a few items for the new version of the vigor formula."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:46 am

The Emperor's arrival was glorious. It was also magnificently terrifying. The raw power. The sense of ancient evil. An apex predator exuding hunger. Jo'ren reached for the force to calm his nerves but only the light would answer him. He was glad then to be simply another member of the crowd, far from the man. If that could be called a man.

It shook him to the core, and he left without saying a word to anyone.

Day 1. LA. Emperor's Arrival. Force + Discipline. Hard with 2 setback.: 3eP+1eF+3eD+2eS 3 failures, 1 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:58 am

Remmington is in the crowd as well trying to catch a glimpse of the Emperor. He feels a wave of power from the Emperor that is almost literally suffocating. He decides that it best to take his leave and does so.

/ Feel the prower of the Emperor
Discipline/Willpower + Force. 2eA+2eF+3eD+2eS = 3 Failures, 2 Threat, 4 Light
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Now part of the crowd once more, Xyll stood alone in silence. Contemplating the significance of what had just happened. Had the choice she had been told of already been made? Or was it yet to come? Either way, it seemed things were moving faster than anticipated.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Sensing someone approaching, Shaisha tilted her head to the side and shifted her gaze to see who it was. It had been years since Korriban now, but she could remember Jun-Tsu... as well as recall how she was among the few students back then to truly have embraced the Dark Side rather than merely dabbling in it.

"Lady Farro," she said calmly, shifting her stance to face the woman and child more fully. Some years ago she might've still carried Zeno's petulant anger over that child, but that feeling was long gone now - she was an adult now and had outgrown such thoughts.

"It seems power attracts power, to see these familiar faces show up here on Ziost in these times. And this must be your daughter...?" the golden eyes of hers shifted to the child.

The witch, inclined her head in greeting, gently placing Vas-Tsu down to the ground, though still keeping hold of her hand. "Qvite, mein Lord. Zhiz iz Vas-Tsu Farro, daughter of Houze Farro."

Jun-Tsu gestured towards the girl with her opposite hand, "Zhe vizhed to meet you, und mein dahrling iz keen und particular about people. It may zeem ztrange to you und yourz, but zhiz iz a rarified reqvest, und not vithout zignificanze."

"You vere a zkilled shtudent at zhe Academy, but you muzt be," she trailed off canting her head as though trying to see something about the Sith woman more clearly, "divverent in zome vay. Far clozer to zhe Dark Zide."
Last edited by Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:35 pm

She smiled up at Shaisha and then held her hands up as if asking to be picked up, “I vant to tell you a zecret.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:08 pm

Shaisha raised an eyebrow. It had been some time since she last had to parse Jun-Tsu's peculiar dialect, but it came much easier than some of the other crazy accents she had heard over the years.

"But am I different than I was?" she mused with a confident smile, and looked from mother to child again.

Taking Vas-Tsu's offered hands, she smiled and knelt down to her level. "A secret, dear? Well then, let's hear it."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Vas-Tsu giggled and then leaned in and said something in the woman’s ears.

And then there is a sharp pain in her shoulder where the little girl bites her.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:08 pm

The vision was nearing truth then. "She?"

Any further question was cut off by the sudden bite. Yet Shaisha remained unmoving. Or rather, still holding Vas-Tsu near, with a protective arm placed over the girl's back.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:11 pm

"You begin to underztand, yez?" Jun-Tsu smiled at Shaisha beneath her shroud.

"Mein dahrling," Jun-Tsu placed a motherly hand upon the girl's head. "It iz impolite in zhe capital to bite."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:36 pm

“I’m sowwy, I didn’t want to but I had to, it might not help but it might,” she said sweetly.

“Mama can I have cake?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:47 pm

"It's alright, dear. A little girl should test the strength of her bite at this age," she said softly to the child. It was strange, but she did not mind it. Even if it had been unpleasant.

"... Your child is exceptional, Lady Farro... but I don't think this is the place to speak further on the subject."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:03 pm

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:It took a moment for Lucinia to realize that she was being addressed. She turned to Dayana, a blank look on her aristocratic features. She could scarcely hear, the sound of pumping blood filling her ears.

Finally, Lucinia spoke. "Dayana. So good to see you again." Her voice was faint, just audible over the crowd. Another brief pause, and she smiled. "Indeed. I can see how one leads into the other."

Moving with an easy grace she drew a dark red handkerchief from the small bag she carried. She dabbed briefly at her nose, a few spots of blood visible on the handkerchief as she tucked it away again.

"The Force indeed guides us," Dayana mused, "Perhaps it wants us to sway us from indulging in such corruption." She turned to Lucinia and tilted her head, a wide grin on her face. "Wouldn't that be something?"

Her lack of eyes helped indeed in focusing her Force Sight upon the blood. It was easy to study, to 'stare,' without physical evidence of doing so.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Malorus Lightheart on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 pm

Emperor is awesome: 2eA+2eD+2eF 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emperor is awesome (Forgot Setback): 2eS 0 successes, 2 threat
ImageImage

1 Success (Using Night of Terror to generate another Dark Side, using two DS to cancel out the Threat, and 1 to make it succeed)

Malorus is almost shaken by the Emperor's arrival, but he catches himself and manages to not make a fool of himself.
Sith - Dark Side - Human - Noble - Racer - Trusted

Equipment: Double-sided lightsaber, Armored Clothing (when appropriate)

Starship: "The Cocoon" / Vehicle: "Mothra"

"Speaking" Thinking
Malorus Lightheart

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:34 am

Raela Ausar wrote:Interesting... She touched the back of Ilar's arm subtly. They'd have to discuss it later.

Noticing an intimate Sith and Twi'lek display, Lord Bellious chose to approach.

"I haven't had the pleasure before."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

PreviousNext

Return to New Adasta Space Port