[D5 EN] The Midnight Howl

Primary space port for New Adasta

Re: [D5 EN] The Midnight Howl

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:23 am

Tyr stood, grabbing Xal’s arm, “why’d you come?” he demanded.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:31 am

"I was concerned." he explained. "I saw what those creatures did to Remmington. I was worried you had been hurt as well."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:36 am

Tyr's grip tightened, "why would you care?" he towered over the arkanian, fangs bare.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:47 am

"There are few people in my life I care to spend time with." he answered. "You are one of them."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:06 am

Sense and reason had been slipping through the cracks of Tyr's fractured mind, he hated Ziost. He was angry. Angry at himself, angry and Jo'ren and Remmington, angry at the whole damn planet. His grip on Xal's arm was crushing, using his height and bulk to back the arkanian against the wall, in the small storage space, it wasn't much distance to cover.

His golden eyes glinted, the black void of his pupils dilating, his breath hot. His free hand slammed against the wall next to Xal's head. The shistavanen looked ready to tear Xal's throat out. Instead, the wolf-man crushed his mouth against the other man's lips, rough and fierce.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:09 am

Xal did not resist. He did not reciprocate, either. For the moment, he was frozen in a mixture of fear and confusion.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:27 am

It was unclear whether Tyr took Xal's lack of resistance as consent, or if he would have pressed on regardless. He pushed into the kiss, releasing his grip on the arkanian's arm and grasping the front of his coat, he pulled against the coat's fastening, popping them open.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:51 am

Finally making up his mind, Xal reached up to gently place his hand on Tyr's neck, stroking through his fur affectionately.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 am

Tyr growled eagerly, his tongue forcing its way into Xal's mouth. His fur was soft, in contrast to everything else about him. His clawed hand slipped downward, fumbling at Xal's belt.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:18 am

The arkanian's own claws scratched at Tyr as he moved his hands to the man's broad chest.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:30 am

Freeing Xal from his lower garments, Tyr forcibly turned the arkanian, shoving him hard against the wall once more. He nuzzled against Xal's ear, growling deeply, "you'll do."

/smash cut to black

Tyr

Previous

Return to New Adasta Space Port