[D8 EA] Wresting Control

Primary space port for New Adasta

[D8 EA] Wresting Control

Postby Tyr on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:28 pm

As commanded, Tyr had presented himself at the spaceport where a contingent of troops loyal to Darth Malgus awaited him. He knew the exact moment that it had begun. A tsunami of anger and fear had threatened to topple him, his fractured mind seeming to split and expand, threatening to break into a thousand fragments. It was a familiar feeling, he'd experienced this before. Then he had lost control, but this time he managed to hold on, barely...

(( Moving to EA, as per Dapper ))
Last edited by Tyr on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Re: [D8 MA] Wresting Control

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:35 pm

While held control many of his loyal soldiers did not and it seemed the same with many of the people around him. Their eyes glowed a deep red and they radiated anger, they tore at each other and his men! The table quickly turning on the Sith.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [D8 EA] Wresting Control

Postby Tyr on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Tyr's roars rang out over the spaceport, sending waves quaking through the Force, directing those who maintained control. Tyr did not order his troops to attack those controlled by the Emperor, but nor did he instruct them to refrain. When attacked directly, Tyr returned with violence, not caring whether they were his own troops, or the enemy.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:04 pm

OOC: Make an Average resilient or Lightsaber check with a setback for the pressing masses.
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:13 pm

Tyr towered over the heads of the predominately human masses, swinging his lightsaber with wild abandon.

---
[D8 EA] I am Strength (Lightsaber 2, Brawn 4, Average, Outnumbered): 2eP+2eA+1eS+2eD 2 successes, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tyr

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:23 pm

OOC: Anything cool for that Triumph?
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:30 pm

Tyr wasn't much of a general, he lacked the diplomacy or patience needed for command, but he could lead by example. He was cutting a swathe through the Emperor's soldiers, barking orders and pointing directions, using his height to his advantage. His voice, his conviction seemed to be getting through to some of his own troops that had been affected by the Emperor's influence.

"Death to the fallen Emperor! In the name of Emperor Malgus, we fight!"

---
OOC: Using Triumph to rally Malgus' squad and free them from the Emperor's mind control.

Tyr

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:43 pm

The forces of Malgus holds control of he spaceport but... only just and the fighting is constant.
Dapper Dog

Return to New Adasta Space Port