Riddle Of Steel (D9, Early Evening)

Primary space port for New Adasta

Riddle Of Steel (D9, Early Evening)

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:32 am

There was another couple of names Shaisha had left on her list to check out after yesterday's events, and after figuring out that they were probably not holed up at the Serasai-estate, Shaisha arrived at the New Adasta Spaceport, in search of Harad and the crew that had served the Steel Valkyrie.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Re: Riddle Of Steel (D9, Early Evening)

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:21 pm

They were tending to the ship captain Harad over seeing the repairs as Bur, Biggs, and Wedge played a game of pazaak on box crate; hanging on the side doing some repair work was Weaver on the newly christened Steel Valkyrie.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:07 pm

"Captain Harad," she said as she walked closer, and halted in a relaxed military posture herself.

"It has been some years since Korriban." She wasn't sure if he'd remember her from the Academy, but it was a relief to see that they were all alive.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:41 am

“My Lord,” he came to attention and said, “I did not expect your arrival, forgive our laxness. How can we be of service?”

Bur chuckled and said with anon-Imperial accent, “Relax Harad, you’re retiring aren’t you, and turning over command to Weaver, so at least enjoy it. Sith, you’re one of Kristal’s friends… yeah I recognize you.”

“Choice.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:15 am

"At ease, captain," she assured the old man with a small wave of her hand to indicate he didn't need to stand at attention.

"Perceptive, yes," Shaisha remarked, "...Bur, was it? My condolances on the loss of your lord." She looked to each one of them.

"She was a fine leader."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:45 am

“Met plenty of Sith, she was the only one I could stand, but now that I have met you, I might have to rethink that assessment,” he smirked.

Harad replied, "It was my honor to serve her all these years."
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:31 am

"Flattery. How amusing," she smirked briefly to Bur.

"She always spoke well of you and your people, Harad. Which in itself speaks volumes. May I ask, what plans for the future you have without her?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:43 am

"Handing over command to Weaver, she is ready and I will retire, my service to the her discharged," he said proudly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:51 am

"A well-deserved retirement it is, Captain. Let me know if you have a wish to relocate to a tropical beach of your choice," she said with good humor, looking to Weaver and the others.

"And with Weaver in command, where does that lead you all? The reason for me asking is because I'm here to make sure that what could've been Kristal's final wishes are carried out, which would be to assist you in finding the path you wish to take forward from now on."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:54 am

Weaver chimed in and said, “We will be working with Darth Marr and Darth lachris, best we can tell. Bur can get on any time he likes though.”

Bur shrugged and said, “I still got a few more creds to make till I am satisfied.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:04 am

She raised an eyebrow at Bur before her face returned to it's normal composure.

"That's good news - she would have been pleased that you continue to serve Marr," she nodded to Weaver. "Wish you all the best, and know that you only need to contact me if there is trouble - I owe that much to her."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:19 am

Harad replied, “She was a damn fine commander.”

Bur added, “Good to know we have important folks looking out for us in this brave new world.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:50 am

"She was," she agreed solemnly with Harad. "And a good friend. The Empire is a bleaker place without her, but the only way forward is to carry her will with us."

"Remarkable people draw attention, Bur. And with attention comes people who have an interest in your well-being... along with those who doesn't, but I don't think you have any cause for concern there."

Lord Tenebrous

Return to New Adasta Space Port