[ME, D5] To Call on Darkness

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

[ME, D5] To Call on Darkness

Postby Raela Ausar on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:07 pm

Having failed to meet with her the previous day due to extenuating circumstances involving lightning, Raela made her way to the home of Jun-tsu Farro after her work was finished for the evening. She waited inside, dressed formally but not overly elaborately in a black dress and cloak.

She waited inside once she was allowed in, eyes turning toward the interesting architecture of the estate.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Re: [ME, D5] To Call on Darkness

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:57 am

Interesting was a matter of opinion. What Raela did se was polished and exacting stonework that was definitely incongruous with the more aged exterior. It appeared as though extensive renovations had occurred to modernize it in the current Sith fashion. Which is to say a certain dark austerity. Though grand tapestries hung on vast open walls, they depicted little aside from the emblem of, presumably, Lord Orethion.

An attendant approached, "Her ladyship will see you." He bowed deeply as he spoke.

The servant seemed unperturbed by the presence of the Sith, a testament to the fact that presumably many notable nobles and patriots had come through the home during their tenure.

Shown to the great hall, housing a throne set before a glass atrium, they quickly crossed the chamber, through the colonnade, to the transverse hallway. Back around in an ambulatory that likely held temple reliquaries back in its far past, were now alcoves devoted to various abstract sculptures of a decidedly warped nature.

Finally, they came upon a door that opened easily into an other grand chamber at what was assumed to be the back of the edifice. A library with mass arrays of servers blinking with information, and at the center a catwalk leading to a central hub. Jun-Tsu stood there, her black-clad frame silhouetted against what appeard to be a bright blue hologram of an unfamiliar planet.

She appeared to study it as the attendant approach, "Milady, Lady Ausar to see you."

That drew the witch's attention and she turned with a slow rotation falling into a curtsy, "Azpirant Auzar, ve are humbled by your wizit to our home. Zuch az it iz."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:32 am

Raela dipped her head. "It's a pleasure to finally be able to visit. You have quite the library here."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:50 am

"Oh, it iz nice enough, but zhe real library iz below zhe zurface," Jun-Tsu continued to look at the holographic planet as it orbited above the platform. "Ztill, zhiz v'one iz zufficient for research on zhe planetz of zhe Stygian Caldera."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Return to Noble Estates