Poor Unfortunate Souls (D2, LM, Farro estates)

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: Poor Unfortunate Souls (D2, LM, Farro estates)

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:11 am

"When inside me...?" she asked, but only half-understood the meaning.

"... How do we make sure he stays out then?"
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:15 am

She looked at Shaisha and said, "Ze darkness... it can make you ztrong and then he gets inside you."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:18 am

She thought it over for a few moments.

The Dark side made her strong, and her connection to it had only grown stronger over the years, but it also made a sort of conduit for him to easier take control. It made her think back to her first vision, of her father stepping into the Light.

Only the Light can defeat the Dark. She could see it now. All those strongly aligned to the Dark, were closer to his power. Especially her.

"So what if my connection to the darkness were to grow weaker?"
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:24 am

The child smiled, but it was not sweet and said, "I am ze Dark Umbra. Darkness is our right, he is ze Void... beyond ze Light or Dark."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Jun-Tsu nodded in agreement with the child's words, "Az ve zpoke bewore, awoid zhiz dark zhroud zhat hangz ower zhe Vorze. It iz like a miazma zhat hidez zhe true Dark Zide. Zo many ozherz vill zhink itz zource zhe zame, but it iz a trick of zhe Emperor. Bevare zhe pover of zhe Night of Terrorz. It iz zhe woid, not zhe darknezz."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:37 am

She nodded, determined not to draw upon that power. "My ascendance will come through my own power, not that of the Void. Your sight and clarity is much appriciated, Jun-Tsu. And you may refer to me by my personal name, rather than my title."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:46 am

"Az you vizh, Zhaisha," she inclined her head. "Zhough it vill be an acquired tazte. You are a Dark Lord of zhe Zith, vith all zhe proper ritez avvorded you. Und vhile I beliewe too many zheze dayz hold zuch titles hollowly....not you. You I can veel hawe truly grown in accordance vith zhe old vayz."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Previous

Return to Noble Estates