[Day 1 - Late Evening] Salon of Hidden Delights

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: [Day 1 - Late Evening] Salon of Hidden Delights

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:06 pm

"We spoke of love," she said. "He knew of me, and he asked after the love of his subjects. I told him the truth, before we spoke of the Empire, how it will eclipse all else. He raised me up then, acknowledging me with a new title, and we parted."

Her stare was somewhere else, distant.

"It is all, as destiny wills it."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Jaheem Abasi wrote:Jaheem quirked his eyebrow a bit on that one "certainly one way to begin your school career I suppose." He said before pausing for another drink "alright so tell me who you personally think are the most noteworthy of those here, surely many have impressive accolades and look good on paper but by your personal knowledge who are the ones to look out for?"

"The answer hinges on admitting where are your vulnerabilities, Lord Abasi. There are only deadly individuals here." She rattled the ice in her glass. "The entitled ones would be Torsin, Serasai and Vreysk. Or Mordax, Valkyrie and Tenebrous if you will. The trio grew up at the pinnacle of Imperial power and possessed unhealthy incestuous entanglement among themselves, though I don't know whether this still holds after what Sith politics has done to their families. For Lord Wrath I would vouch, we share many sensibilities and allies, and I have great respect for his prowess and commitment to the Code. I don't think you would stand a chance against him. He might not be aspiring for the seat though. There, Okatesh and Farro, seers and witches. The latter I'd admire for the depth she has steeped in the Dark Side."

This is where she ended, omitting others for reasons known to herself.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:14 pm

Xyll Vanth wrote:"We spoke of love," she said. "He knew of me, and he asked after the love of his subjects. I told him the truth, before we spoke of the Empire, how it will eclipse all else. He raised me up then, acknowledging me with a new title, and we parted."

Her stare was somewhere else, distant.

"It is all, as destiny wills it."

"I did hear hiz proclamation. Zhe Emperor'z Vitness, a peculiar title, no? V'one vonders vhat you muzt zee, or vhat you hawe zeen?" She finally drank from her glass.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:28 pm

She smiled. "Many things, of course."

It was finally time for Xyll to drink from a glass too. It had almost completely slipped her mind that she'd had one in hand.

"Many things to come too, perhaps. It has been some time since I was filled with such... uncertainty... as to the things ahead."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:48 pm

"I vonder vhat zhe emperor will expect of you? Und, of courze, zhe more important matter, vhen vill he call upon you?" Jun-Tsu nodded. "Yez, I can zee vhy you vould vace uncertainty about zhe dayz to come, beyond vhat iz already in zhe gazhering clouds."

"Perhapz you vizh a zertain amount of protection? Mein vamily, az I zaid, iz exzeptionally knowledgeable of alkhemy? Prowide me vith zhe proper zhingz, und I can create a potent talizman for you." She smirked, "I am zertain zhiz zoundz like backvoodz vitchery to you, but iv you are interezted..."

She lets the comment hang.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:53 pm

She chuckled at the offer. Intrigued by it, even.

"Even backwood witches can grasp at true power. I am not unfamiliar with the possibilities offered by such alchemical arts. Tell me, what manner of talisman would you create for me, and what manner of materials would you require?"
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:03 pm

"For protection, zhe ingredients are rare, indeed. Wery zpecific. It vould depend on zhe type of protection you mozt need. Are your fellow Zith zhoze to be vary of? Or perhapz, you vish to protect your wery destiny from meddling? I can do zhat az vell...zough it vill be a difficult ritual to enact."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:11 pm

She raised a brow. "Protect one's destiny from meddling you say? Curious. As would the other be. Though, it may be that I would have the means to construct such things myself locked away in here somewhere," she said, tapping her skull with a smile. "Regardless, the ability to construct such instruments is no small feat. Quite impressive."
Last edited by Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Jo'ren winked at the girl as the younger Malveaux took her entourage away. Turning to Lucinia he gave a thin smile. "Family huh? Well I could use another drink, let's talk tombs and dark places."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Lucinia gave a low chuckle. "Oh, yes. They are both a blessing and a trial. I think that one especially will bear watching." In more ways than one; many a Sith had been eliminated by family, after all.

With a meticulous stride, lacking the confident strut of her younger sibling, Lucinia made her way to the refreshments table, selecting a glass of wine for herself. "But yes, let us turn to more interesting matters. I'd hoped to do a bit of that sort of work on Ziost." She raised one eyebrow. "Do you know of any opportunities?"
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:06 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:"Children often do," Shaisha scoffed and sipped the bubbly beverage with a neutral expression. Seeing Vowrawn with a date that wasn't even the one he arrived with made her chuckle briefly though - the old man always managed to make things amusing somehow.

"Oh? What garnered your attention to this apprentice then? Good looks, or an actual sense of fashion?"

"This apprentice is a child as well. I can picture it now: Lady Lucinia's little sister and the Jedi's most impetuous padawan." Dayana held up her hands, as if framing the moment, a small smile on her lips.

She then shrugged. "Her appearance was fine, as far as mirialans go, and her sense of fashion seemed to be imparted by her master, some Alderaanian noblewoman." Dayana began to trace circles with her hands, as if mimicking flips and tricks. "No, this one seemed to love practicing Ataru wherever she went."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:39 pm

"Alderaanian," she chuckled at that. "What do they know about fashion? The ones I've seen seem too fond of corsetry, and sparkles. Or uniforms."

Her gaze wandered over those gathered so far. Too much dresses in black and red. It was so boring and predictable - people lacked originality and daring when it came to fashion choices, it seemed. At least the lovely Sek had the sense to wear gold.

"Practicing Ataru wherever she went? You mean she was doing flips and cartwheels in the hallways or in conversation?"
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:24 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"The answer hinges on admitting where are your vulnerabilities, Lord Abasi. There are only deadly individuals here." She rattled the ice in her glass. "The entitled ones would be Torsin, Serasai and Vreysk. Or Mordax, Valkyrie and Tenebrous if you will. The trio grew up at the pinnacle of Imperial power and possessed unhealthy incestuous entanglement among themselves, though I don't know whether this still holds after what Sith politics has done to their families. For Lord Wrath I would vouch, we share many sensibilities and allies, and I have great respect for his prowess and commitment to the Code. I don't think you would stand a chance against him. He might not be aspiring for the seat though. There, Okatesh and Farro, seers and witches. The latter I'd admire for the depth she has steeped in the Dark Side."

This is where she ended, omitting others for reasons known to herself.

Jaheem nodded and listened "interesting, interesting indeed." He said noting she did not mention some he had reason to believe she would know about. But also not pressing the issue, any information was powerful information so long as it was true. He eyed the party with a critical gaze making evaluations with new perspective.

He sighed slightly "I never have been much for gatherings like these mostly vultures waiting for a carcass to pick at." He said with a sip.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:31 am

"Why so negative? The secret to surviving them is not to be like a dying animal." Bellious chuckled. "You can also pretend to be, then snap their necks when they are lured closer. Tu'kata do it on Korriban."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:37 am

Jaheem shrugged a small smile at the imagery Bellious presented "I do not worry about surviving them, merely do not enjoy the activity. However appearances must be kept, in all honesty I'd rather be in my workshop or looking over this business with The Eagle. His followers executed a terrorist attack in broad daylight, I have the leader in custody ready for interrogation." At the last sentence Bellious might pick up a small tone of excitement or joy in Jaheem's voice.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:46 am

"Ah, so you've been onto the matter. Seeing how rewarding it can be, perhaps I should as well? Are you cooperating with the intel service?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Shelzais Sek on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:58 am

Tyr wrote:Tyr looked at the pureblood as if she'd just asked him to solve quadratic formulas while balancing on his head, "can't say I've ever tried it," he admitted, narrowing his eyes. The shisavanen was glad it wasn't that sort of party. As more drinks came by, Tyr ignored them, there was nothing on the waiter's trays that he wanted.

With a sudden burst of movement, a knife appeared in the wolf-man's over-sized mitt. He flashed the blade, a glint of steel, and it was gone again, "fighting and fucking are more my speed."

Shelzais's orange eyes narrowed for a second, then she relaxed fractionally as the knife went away again. "Ah, the classics. An old-fashioned Sith despite your fur coat. Wrong sort of party for you, too, then." She grinned behind the rim of her liquor flute. "You ought to try dancing some time, though. The cross-over is more significant than you might guess."
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:30 am

Shelzais Sek wrote:Shelzais's orange eyes narrowed for a second, then she relaxed fractionally as the knife went away again. "Ah, the classics. An old-fashioned Sith despite your fur coat. Wrong sort of party for you, too, then." She grinned behind the rim of her liquor flute. "You ought to try dancing some time, though. The cross-over is more significant than you might guess."

“Taken under advisement,” he begrudgingly conceded. Tyr’s eyes flicked about the room, his ears twitching as snippets of conversation filtered through the dull roar of multiple conversations. He huffed impatiently, his brow furrowing.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:59 am

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“A noble man with an interest engineering?” she said curiously.

“It would seem like such things would be beneath you, too busy doing whatever it is that nobles do, I suppose ruling and managing their wealth. Now that I say it out loud, that does sound a little short sighted and rude, my apologies.”

That brought a laugh to Alisters lips. "The lovely young lady proves she has fangs, even if not exactly intentionally." He smiled and shook his head. "There is really no need for apologies, I probably am a bit peculiar as far as nobles go."

This was followed with a shrug. "I do what I enjoy though, and I don't dwell much on what others think of it."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:11 am

“Well then what do you do, exactly?” she asked curiously.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

PreviousNext

Return to Noble Estates