[Day 1 - Late Evening] Salon of Hidden Delights

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: [Day 1 - Late Evening] Salon of Hidden Delights

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:06 pm

"Indeed. What sort of period of time do you expect this excursion of yours to eat up?"
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Xyll Vanth wrote:"Indeed. What sort of period of time do you expect this excursion of yours to eat up?"

"Who can zay?" She admitted. "Und zhere iz no need for you to bozh be prezent for all of it. Mein schedule iz not az dictated nor ztrict az zhe two of you? Und, if more prezzing, I am villing to let zome zmaller obligationz fall to zhe vayzide in purzuit of knowledge."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:54 pm

She nodded. "I shall have to see what my schedule is like tomorrow."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:11 pm

Xyll Vanth wrote:She nodded. "I shall have to see what my schedule is like tomorrow."

"Pleaze do."

"Tell me," she paused to finish her drink. "Hawe you ewer been to zhe old zity before? I vould imagine, being an apprentize to Darth Arya zhe opportunity muzt have arizen at zome time."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dino Brado on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
Yuon offered, “If you like I am sure he would not mind meeting with you, I have learned a great deal about hunting and Trandoshan beliefs from him and we have wonderful talks. I had to make sure he could hunt unmolested here on Ziost, it was trying the paperwork seemed a bit excessive but it was important to him and therefore me too.”

Dino looks on dumbfounded. The idea is...strange, someone offering this. What was her angle?

"He's able to hunt here? Where?"
Not-Sith | Giant Reptile | Unarmed | Hulking | Force Sensitive?
Equipment: Cybernetic Arm, Wilderness Survival Pack, Thermal Cloak, Koromondian Halfvest

Theme: Knights of Cydonia
Dino Brado

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:08 pm

“I will have to check it isn’t a large area, but enough to get a decent hunt by his words… I apologize for not remembering exactly. I do know it is a short ride by speeder and there are all kinds of restrictions but he said it was enough. I am just glad he could be happy while we are here. I told him he could stay on Coruscant but he was insistent,” she said warmly.

“He can be quite stubborn, makes him a good friend.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:
Xyll Vanth wrote:She nodded. "I shall have to see what my schedule is like tomorrow."

"Pleaze do."

"Tell me," she paused to finish her drink. "Hawe you ewer been to zhe old zity before? I vould imagine, being an apprentize to Darth Arya zhe opportunity muzt have arizen at zome time."

"Once, maybe. I can't recall," she took another quick sip of her wine.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Xal Kimlya wrote:He had been focused on the party as a whole, and had almost missed the man's approach. He remembered Tyr mentioning something about forests and trees that might apply.

"They are an essential accessory." he nodded. "Especially in hazardous situations. I am Xal Kimlya."

"Remmington Thalalas. A pleasure to meet you." He looks more intently at the goggles. "I thought that ones that I have are pretty good. Though yours seems different. Did you modify them perhaps?"
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:00 pm

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:"Hard not to include the Rakata if you're into Sith Lore though. So it sounds like you know something at least." He picked up some blood wine and continued.

"I'm looking for control modules or devices. I'm told that Korriban might be a good place to look. Or Rakata Prime. Maybe there are other places in Sith space worth looking at?"

The question brought a thoughtful frown to Lucinia's red lips. But it did not remain long; her green eyes flashed with sudden insight.

"There may be, Lord Rath. In fact, there may be such a place not far from here." Her lips curled up. "Perhaps you'd be interested in a joint expedition?"
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:23 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:"Remmington Thalalas. A pleasure to meet you." He looks more intently at the goggles. "I thought that ones that I have are pretty good. Though yours seems different. Did you modify them perhaps?"

"They aren't seen much outside of schools." he explained. "But, they're very useful for reviewing important data."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Dino Brado on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:37 pm

“I will have to check it isn’t a large area, but enough to get a decent hunt by his words… I apologize for not remembering exactly. I do know it is a short ride by speeder and there are all kinds of restrictions but he said it was enough. I am just glad he could be happy while we are here. I told him he could stay on Coruscant but he was insistent,” she said warmly.

“He can be quite stubborn, makes him a good friend.”

Dino snorts a little. "It took a while for them to beat that stubbornness out of me. I am most interested to see his technique."
Not-Sith | Giant Reptile | Unarmed | Hulking | Force Sensitive?
Equipment: Cybernetic Arm, Wilderness Survival Pack, Thermal Cloak, Koromondian Halfvest

Theme: Knights of Cydonia
Dino Brado

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:38 pm

“Oh my word… I am so sorry for such an unjust treatment,” she said horrified at the response.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:51 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:"Oh my," she chuckled "From the sounds of it, one would almost pity their master. Almost." Shaisha laughed with a bit of a 'mean girl'-streak.

"Makes me wonder how the Jedi even train their apprentices. They all seem like such doofuses who don't really understand the galaxy and its harsh realities. Say what you will of Sith training, at least we learn the harsh realities early on." And in other ways, she thought with some hint of bitterness.

"What was the fashion like on Corellia though, apart from the Alderaanians and Jedi?"

"And yet, they prove to be formidable rivals for us. Somehow they manage this, despite the inefficiency in their system, their training."

Dayana shrugged. "They love their jackets there. Oh, but especially their vests."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:11 am

“Not really, again, if there is a need then of course I would apply research determine what are the most effective styles and topics of discussion to elicit proper responses; make sure to guest lists to identify any outliers, also study past gatherings to find those individuals that as they say crash the party. Perhaps a couple of weeks of intense study,” she said thoughtfully.

"Is there such a thing as a proper response in a setting such as this?" He mused thoughtfully, it was a interesting thing to ponder. "Well, I expect that there are the responses you wish to receive in response to your question. Those could be considered proper."

He brought his cup to his lips. "But what happens if you do all that research and it fails to elicit the responses you require?"
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:28 am

She frowned and said, “Normally I would simply have my soldiers sieze my target and then subject them to Imperial sanctioned forms of torture… typically fourteen to seventeen hours of moderate torture should loosen their lips.”

“Of course after that is done one could then relieve pressure play the role of compassion and ease them back to trust, and then compare stories to see changes and find the truth somewhere in the middle.”

She then finished, “I do not think that would be an available option in most instances.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:38 am

Remmington nods at that. "Ah, I see. My have improved optical sensors than comparable devices available on the market.

May I ask where your area of interest or research lays? Perhaps we may be able to collaborate and work on something together." It seems that even when there is a party going on, some people cannot help but nerd out a little.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:41 am

"I'm an alchemist." he answered. "I dabble in other sciences, but that is my focus. What about yourself?"
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:11 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:The question brought a thoughtful frown to Lucinia's red lips. But it did not remain long; her green eyes flashed with sudden insight.

"There may be, Lord Rath. In fact, there may be such a place not far from here." Her lips curled up. "Perhaps you'd be interested in a joint expedition?"

Rath took a gulp of wine as he considered the proposal. "Sure. You've got my attention." He looked around at the room full of Sith. "Let's talk details tomorrow, see if we can help each other out. Here are my contact details."

He passed along a comm channel.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:35 am

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:Rath took a gulp of wine as he considered the proposal. "Sure. You've got my attention." He looked around at the room full of Sith. "Let's talk details tomorrow, see if we can help each other out. Here are my contact details."

He passed along a comm channel.

Lucinia nodded her head slowly, with a hint of a smile. "Very good. You can expect a communication from me tomorrow."

She glanced casually about. "Do you have access to a ship?"
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:53 am

Dayana Valthren wrote:"And yet, they prove to be formidable rivals for us. Somehow they manage this, despite the inefficiency in their system, their training."

Dayana shrugged. "They love their jackets there. Oh, but especially their vests."

"Mm," Shaisha nodded at that, and remained quietly contemplative as Dayana spoke of Corellian fashion. It sounded overall pretty dull.

"It is like an interesting duality in the galaxy - the more the dark grows, the brighter the light shines. At least, that might be what drives the Jedi on so."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

PreviousNext

Return to Noble Estates