[Day 1 - Late Evening] Salon of Hidden Delights

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: [Day 1 - Late Evening] Salon of Hidden Delights

Postby Dayana Valthren on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:24 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:"They are almost like pests in that regard. Resistance, that is," the pureblood chuckled mockingly. "No matter what happens, even when the Jedi order is purged through infighting, which is hilarious in itself, they always seem to crawl out of some hidey-hole to start all over again."

"Does that imply that we will never be rid of them?" Dayana smirked and then dipped her head. "I'll leave you with that thought. I hear tell that there are some massassi roaming about. I've always wanted to garner their support."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Shelzais Sek on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 am

Tyr wrote:
Shelzais Sek wrote:"Not a lot," she laughed, echoing his thoughts. "Why should I? Oh, I wouldn't mind getting off this chilly rock again sooner rather than later, of course, but I do have a few things to manage here first. Gratification delayed is quite different from gratification denied."

"You lot are way too complicated," he shook his head. "My needs are simple, and they are fulfilled."

"What in the worlds do you mean, 'you people'?" Shelzais arched a jeweled eyebrow ridge, a note of amused curiosity in her voice. "Sith? But you are one. Fur and all."
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:08 pm

“I think you know full well. With your fancy clothes and fancy parties and fancy words that take a long time to say nothing in particular,” Tyr snorted.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Shelzais Sek on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:42 am

Tyr wrote:“I think you know full well. With your fancy clothes and fancy parties and fancy words that take a long time to say nothing in particular,” Tyr snorted.

Shel chuckled. "That's rather like saying everybody with fur is all one tribe. Wookiees and Shistavanen and Chadra-Fan and all. I assure you I'm differently complicated than, say, that lot over there." She swirled her half-empty glass in the direction of a group of Darths in sober black, talking away with lightsabers prominently displayed on their belts. "And I quite refuse to believe you don't have your own complexities," she added with a grin.
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

Shelzais Sek

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:59 am

"I'm sure you would like it to be that way," same complicated or different complicated, it was still all like trying to wrangle eels in butter. "Give me a blade and an enemy in front of me, I'd rather die by wounds to my front, than snakes at my back." The large shistavanen leaned in closer, studying the pureblood with intent, golden eyes, "and why are you so special?" he breathed in low tones.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Shelzais Sek on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am

"Aren't we all supposed to be special?" Shelzais emptied her glass--it was only the second, barely enough to add an extra little bit of slow undulation to the world around her. She was definitely going to need more to get through the rest of this evening. "The Force shall free me. Free of the chains of scrambling around to be like everybody else. Damned if it really works that way, of course." She laughs a little too lightly in the face of his menace, her orange eyes difficult to read. "I'm not afraid to admit I'm scared of all these kriffing maniacs and I don't give a damn about their ambitions, even if I'm not fit to live anywhere else in the galaxy. I suppose that's something different."

Shelzais Sek

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:48 am

Xal Kimlya wrote:"My days tend to vary" He shook his head. "But, I spend most of my time in my lab, so you could come at anytime."

Remmington nods. "Sounds like a plan. If you want me to call before I show up, I guess it may be a good idea to exchange our Galactic Network Ids."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Shelzais Sek wrote:"Aren't we all supposed to be special?" Shelzais emptied her glass--it was only the second, barely enough to add an extra little bit of slow undulation to the world around her. She was definitely going to need more to get through the rest of this evening. "The Force shall free me. Free of the chains of scrambling around to be like everybody else. Damned if it really works that way, of course." She laughs a little too lightly in the face of his menace, her orange eyes difficult to read. "I'm not afraid to admit I'm scared of all these kriffing maniacs and I don't give a damn about their ambitions, even if I'm not fit to live anywhere else in the galaxy. I suppose that's something different."

Tyr clucked his tongue, which bared his gleaming fangs for a fraction of a second, "you say you're different, but you don't know how. Maybe you're simpler than you want to be." He rolled his shoulders and sort of shook himself. "I wouldn't worry your pretty head too much about those 'maniacs', so long as there are people like Darth Malgus, and so long as he has people like me in his employ, their days are strictly limited."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:21 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Remmington nods. "Sounds like a plan. If you want me to call before I show up, I guess it may be a good idea to exchange our Galactic Network Ids."

"Of course." He provided the information.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Shelzais Sek on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:10 am

Tyr wrote:Tyr clucked his tongue, which bared his gleaming fangs for a fraction of a second, "you say you're different, but you don't know how. Maybe you're simpler than you want to be." He rolled his shoulders and sort of shook himself. "I wouldn't worry your pretty head too much about those 'maniacs', so long as there are people like Darth Malgus, and so long as he has people like me in his employ, their days are strictly limited."

"Who did you think I meant, master Tyr?" Shel lifted her glass, found it empty, pouted. "My dear, anyone who goes about talking of how somebody else's days are numbered is exactly the sort of person one ought to keep a weather eye on, if she wants to keep her pretty head out of range of the blood splatter."

Shelzais Sek

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:41 am

Tyr leaned in again, curling his lip, teeth gleaming, "do I frighten you?"

Tyr

Postby Shelzais Sek on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 am

Her fingers tightened on the stem of her empty glass. "I'd be a fool if I didn't. Fear keeps one alive."

Shelzais Sek

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Tyr laughed, deep and throaty and genuine, “good, fear is smart.” The large shistavanen’s moods seemed as changeable as the wind.

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Xal Kimlya wrote:"Of course." He provided the information.

"Out of curiousity, do you know much about starships?" Remmington asks after he inputs the information into his comlink.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Shelzais Sek on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:40 am

Tyr wrote:Tyr laughed, deep and throaty and genuine, “good, fear is smart.” The large shistavanen’s moods seemed as changeable as the wind.

"Indeed, it's a gift." The pureblood woman's smile curled into view again with a hint of tension, sharp-toothed as ever behind full lips. "And so is the fruit of the vine, my dear, for those of us who partake. I do believe I need another glass... and there are other maniacs I ought to talk to tonight. Until we meet again?"

Shelzais Sek

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:22 pm

"Until next time," Tyr answered agreeably enough and making an 'after you' gesture.

Tyr

Postby Shelzais Sek on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:37 pm

Shel deposited her empty glass smoothly on a side table--not her problem anymore!--and made her exit into the general fray.

/fade out stage left!

Shelzais Sek

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:06 pm

/exit
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Previous

Return to Noble Estates