[Day 1 - Late Evening] Salon of Hidden Delights

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: [Day 1 - Late Evening] Salon of Hidden Delights

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:27 pm

“Oh.”

“Ooooooh,” she said after the wink and offered own wink. She said, “Oh yes… I am in… much need of a sparring partner mister not-human. Oh I hope no one thinks this is odd, because we are just normal people talking normal things. Not plotting at all.”

She winked and added, “Hello not-human, I am too human but I do not feel bad for speaking to a not-human.”

She then said softer, “Is it working?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Dino Brado on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:38 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“Oh.”

“Ooooooh,” she said after the wink and offered own wink. She said, “Oh yes… I am in… much need of a sparring partner mister not-human. Oh I hope no one thinks this is odd, because we are just normal people talking normal things. Not plotting at all.”

She winked and added, “Hello not-human, I am too human but I do not feel bad for speaking to a not-human.”

She then said softer, “Is it working?”

Dino snorted a little in amusement. Either this one was an incredible spy who acutely knew how to fake awkwardness and purposely lied horribly obviously, or she was shockingly guileless. Either way, there were ways that he could use this if he needed to.

"Well enough."

Dino returns to the same volume as before. "At the least, it is better than simply standing as a piece of furniture. That is normally what I would do, and yet I cannot do it this time." Dino nodded, sympathetically perhaps. "Yes, is confusing. The Instructor would wish for the first way, and that is what I know to do, but my employer benefits more when I do not do that, as it causes attention, but not so much that it causes too much attention."

Dino lets out a hiss of distaste. "Sparring would be easier."
Not-Sith | Giant Reptile | Unarmed | Hulking | Force Sensitive?
Equipment: Cybernetic Arm, Wilderness Survival Pack, Thermal Cloak, Koromondian Halfvest

Theme: Knights of Cydonia
Dino Brado

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:43 pm

Col. Hala Moraal wrote:
"You flatter me, my Lord," she said with a grateful nod, "I am not familiar with that system, but I will be glad to rectify that. Congratulations then, for both your appointment as well as your upcoming nuptials"

"Thank you. I do hope you'll have time to attend the reception." He said with a polite smile.

"Zygerria is a system not far from here. It lays on the primary hyperspace lane to the Corporate Sector. Before our arrival it was the center of a vast slaving operation that operated throughout the galaxy." He replied.

"It suffered a bit of a setback in recent years and I was called in to remedy that situation... Unfortunately success is slow to come by... And so I find myself here looking for a means forward."
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:45 pm

She listened and frowned and by the end was a bit unnerved and said, “I think sparring is nice.”

“I mean I have observed but have sparred in years since I was a padawan. I prefer to read and study and doing expeditions. I am not a fan of violence… hurting other things is painful and should be avoided it only breeds more pain and suffering.”

“But I don’t say that,” she added quickly raising her hands in non-offense, “to mean that it is wrong just not right for me. I would never suggest to a not-human anything that would be considered seditious.”

She finished her drink and added, “But sparring is nice, if you like it.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Dino Brado on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:55 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
She listened and frowned and by the end was a bit unnerved and said, “I think sparring is nice.”

“I mean I have observed but have sparred in years since I was a padawan. I prefer to read and study and doing expeditions. I am not a fan of violence… hurting other things is painful and should be avoided it only breeds more pain and suffering.”

“But I don’t say that,” she added quickly raising her hands in non-offense, “to mean that it is wrong just not right for me. I would never suggest to a not-human anything that would be considered seditious.”

She finished her drink and added, “But sparring is nice, if you like it.”

Dino nods. "It is my function. Was my function." There is a pause. "Is a function." A few moments later, he speaks up, almost regretfully, "I really don't know what to do at parties like this."
Equipment: Cybernetic Arm, Wilderness Survival Pack, Thermal Cloak, Koromondian Halfvest

Dino Brado

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:16 pm

"You remind me of my good friend, and truth be told neither do I. I went to a lovely ball on Coruscant once, it was so pretty and colorful. One of the men wore a suit made of living birds... I am not even sure how that worked but he pulled it off," she said warmly.

"But I am fine just standing here and people watching... or Sith watching?" she snickered at her joke.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Dayana Valthren wrote:"Lucinia Malveaux and Lord Rath. I wonder what they're speaking about," Dayana remarked, just like any standard gossip would. She swished the wine in her glass a bit and then smiled. "I highly doubt it would be one of them but I do wonder: who do you think will embarrass themselves today?"

Shaisha tilted her head to look at Dayana as she heard the voice, a thoughful smile on her face. "Someone is bound to embarrass themselves tonight. There's always one," she chuckled. "But doubtful it would be Lord Rath, and the lady Malveaux should have better manners too."

She picked up a glass from a passing server, choosing something bubbly. "Have the politics of Ziost drawn even the Corellian ambassador, Lady Valthren?"
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dino Brado on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:30 pm

"That is excellent thinking with the birds." Dino nods. "If you want a snack, they are right there!"

Perhaps these Republic people could be sensible after all.

Dino Brado

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Dino Brado wrote:"That is excellent thinking with the birds." Dino nods. "If you want a snack, they are right there!"

Perhaps these Republic people could be sensible after all.

"I suppose that is true," she said not realizing that critical point.

"It just looked so majestic... I didn't even consider the more practical application."
Dapper Dog

Postby Mahr on Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:29 pm

Mahr was present in the back, cleaned and unusually quiet and well behaved. Standing above most of the crowd, he observed the room with a hunter's eye. He despised most people here but he neede to know who were to be the Red Wraith's rivals and guard her of eventual treachery.

(Pm if approaching the big massassi)
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:40 pm

Jaheem arrived as the party was in full swing. He dressed in a white formal shirt with golden patterns on the shoulders the cut fit him rather well and tailored to his shape. He rather stood out but one of dark complexion cannot afford to wear all black all the time, contrast of the white fabric against his dark skin was one he enjoyed and the gold accents brought out the molten bronze color in his eyes.

Jaheem wandered the party after giving his short thanks to Darth Tayana. He did not approach anyone quite yet simply grabbing a drink and letting his reddish bronze and black eyes survey the party.

(Please PM if approaching)
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:18 pm

"Why aren't we in the lab, GR8-1?"

"Because it is important that you attempt some socialization, Xal."

"I disagree."

"You may find new opportunities by mingling with your peers."

"Peers?" he scoffed. "Can't you do it?"

"I could, but I won't." The droid shook it's head. "I'm here to enjoy the party."

"Fine. Have fun." Xal looked around for anyone interesting to speak with, or a quiet corner to stand in.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Dino Brado on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:35 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:
Dino Brado wrote:"

"It just looked so majestic... I didn't even consider the more practical application."

"What is he like, the friend I seem to remind you of?"

Dino Brado

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:41 pm

“Oh Qyzen Fes? He is a lovely companion we met on Belkaden, I was doing research on the aboriginal peoples that had inhabited the Yu’li Ma ruins and he came to me needing aid and I heped him of course but he was insistent he offer me something and so he offered his service and we have been fast friends ever since.”

“Oh he’s a Trandoshan too and a very good hunter!”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:57 pm

Lucinia chuckled. "Well, yes, I mean to say that I wouldn't choose to miss it." She took a sip of her wine. "Had he been coming without fanfare, I would have made some attempt anyway."

"About me?" One eyebrow went up. "That is not a question I'm often asked." She considered for a few moments, scanning the room in much the same manner he had. A brief nod as she spotted Dayana, and a curious look at the Sith she was speaking to. "I suppose I might choose to say that I'm something of a scholar of the Force. I study ancient mysteries, artifacts, tombs, that sort of thing."

That seemed to catch the big Smth's attention. "Oh really? Do you go looking for these artifacts or is it all academic interest to you? Been in a few tombs and places of power myself." He raised the glass and took another look around the room, noting the Jedi ambassador and a few familiar faces. The Massassi rather stood out.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:12 pm

Drascovina came to impress she and her minions were wearing varying shades of red, which of course had her wearing the most blood red popping color she could with very high slits up the waste that one would need an imagination to fill in the lack of cloth.

Her minions were equally daring… all stiletto heels, sass, and dangerous youthful courage. She was fierce with her strut as she entered the party and was quick to smile at those she felt had the power and glare at those who should know their place.

Tiss handed her a glass of wine and she whispered venomously with her friends and they tittered with glee until she found someone interesting.

Strut of defiance through the party and she was standing near Jo’ren and then said in her affectation of cute with a shark-like grin, “Dark Lord indeed, your power ripples all over you.”

Her minions made sure to a smile demurely and bat their eyes sweetly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dayana Valthren on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Shaisha tilted her head to look at Dayana as she heard the voice, a thoughful smile on her face. "Someone is bound to embarrass themselves tonight. There's always one," she chuckled. "But doubtful it would be Lord Rath, and the lady Malveaux should have better manners too."

She picked up a glass from a passing server, choosing something bubbly. "Have the politics of Ziost drawn even the Corellian ambassador, Lady Valthren?"

"One of the lady Malveaux's, at least," Dayana murmured with a wide grin on her lips.

The masked woman took a glass too, as it was only polite. "How could House Valthren send no one? Besides, Corellia has been a dreadful use of my time as of late." She shrugged, a genuine smirk creeping up on her. "One of the Jedi has an apprentice. I sense rage and loss within her, though her potential in the Dark Side is not what garnered my attention."

Dayana sipped from her glass. "That one would embarrass herself easily in court here."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:That seemed to catch the big Smth's attention. "Oh really? Do you go looking for these artifacts or is it all academic interest to you? Been in a few tombs and places of power myself." He raised the glass and took another look around the room, noting the Jedi ambassador and a few familiar faces. The Massassi rather stood out.

Lucinia's green eyes glinted. "Have you, now? I assure you, my interest is much more than academic."

She opened her mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by, of all things, her little sister. Lucinia flashed her a wintry smile. "Dear sister. I didn't realize you would be here tonight. If I had, we could have made arrangements." Like an accident involving a speeder, for instance.

Lucinia's was not quite as accomplished at batting eyelids at Drascovina, but she was stronger with the Dark Side. She gathered it around her like a cloak, drawing in Dark energy, letting it suffuse her words, a heady feeling as always.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Lord Rath watched the interplay between the sisters with amusement. He obligingly flexed a bicep for Drascovina.

"Lord Jo'ren Rath. I didn't catch your name, but your sister and I were just talking about mutual interests." Looking around the group of girls made him think of tukata.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:53 pm

“Drascovina Malveaux, and these are my… friends, Tiss and Viyuti, fellow though not as accomplished Sith. The timid one is Seranya of House Bultanya.”

The young women smiled as their name was given.

“House Malveaux has produced powerful Sith for many generations, Mother says we may be the best in a generation… it is only a matter of time before a Malveaux regains their seat and rightful place…” she said with a shark-like smile.

“By the Emperor, I swear the Jedi have no fashion sense… well mostly… what do you think Lord Rath, should we give her a real introduction to the Sith… show her your true power over the dark side,” she said sweetly.

Tiss chimed in, “Aren’t you dating a Jedi?”

“It’s complicated… it’s more he totally wants me and I just don’t have time… too busy doing important Sith things… besides I don’t even really like… like him,” she said trying to play it off.

Viyuti greed, “He is too sunny… Lord Rath do you know if Darth Marr is single?”

Dracosvina said dryly, “Gross…”
Dapper Dog

PreviousNext

Return to Noble Estates