Crystal Ball [Day 5, Early Night]

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Crystal Ball [Day 5, Early Night]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Jun-Tsu sat in one of the small intimate chambers on the upper floors of the estate. There were not many above ground, and those that did exist were far smaller than the lower floors. Still, they provided enough space for some austere décor, and a petite table draped with thick fabric. At its center rested a small black orb from which no light seemed to escape, sitting in a stand.

A single dull light hung over the table, illuminating only the orb. While noticably smooth, its surface did not shimmer or shift. It gave no notice of its shape or its composition. It was like open space, a lacking in the air, yet, shown as physical to the senses.

Jun-Tsu stood staring down at the sphere, palms up on the table. Silently she waited for her guest.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Re: Crystal Ball [Day 5, Early Night]

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:32 am

Remmington shows up after being shown there by a servant. He greets Jun-Tsu with a wave and smiles. "Evening Jun-Tsu. Thanks for having me again. I hope you have been well since we last spoke."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:29 pm

She was silent on the matter, "It iz gutt to zee you. Pleaze, hawe a zeat."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Remmington nods at the sombre lack of reply. If she is not going to elaborate on that then there is probably a good reason for it. He sits down as told. "Is there something that I need to do to prepare for this before we start?"
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:08 am

"No, ve muzt juzt conzentrate und accezz zhe Woid. I vill guide, you, but you muzt tell uz vhere to go." She splayed out her hands palms up for Rem to place his on top. "Focus on vhat you vizh."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:29 am

Remmington nods and puts his hands on top of hers.

"I wish to look for some information about high performance hyperdrives and if that is not available I wish to look into powerful war droid or weapon designs." He answers and prepares to focus his focus on the topics at hand.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:01 pm

She did not respond, only slipping deep into the Force, like sinking deep beneath black waters. The pair was pulled down, falling out of their bodies and into the Void Engine, in search for Rem's answers. Jun-Tsu only provided the connection, it was up to Rem to find the answers.

A vast emptiness surrounded them, but as they rested within the eternal void, points of light began to appear. Far off like stars in the night sky, they shimmered a quintillion and more pasts and futures to explore.

"Do not be vooled," Jun-Tsu's voice echoed in Rem's head. "Zhe vuture iz trecherous und may not come to pass. Itz technology may be beyond you. To explore zhere iz to valk a zhouzand divverent pazh at v'once."

(Calling in Dapper)

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:43 pm

Darth Traya manifests and says, “Your wishes are immaterial to me, child. These things; droids and hyperdrives rise and all fall like the tides of an ocean, they are transitory. By what right do you make demands of me?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Remmington is not entirely surprised by Traya's appearance though this is the first time he has encountered her. He offers the Darth a respectful bow. "Greetings. I apologize if it sounds like a demand, I am merely asking for information. Though if these things are not worth delving into, may I ask what is?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:47 pm

"Understanding the Force, seeing beyond the surface," she said.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:52 pm

"Mein mazter," Jun-Tsu spoke as a discorporate voice echoing through the void. "Perhapz zhe two purzuitz need not be at oddz. Iz not zhe lazer-sword an amalgam of zhe Forze und technology? Vaz it not zhe Zith who refined itz nature, to be povered by zhe Forze? Perhapz zome zecret of zhe Forze lies undiscovered, vaiting to be ztudied un unearthed? Zhe Invinite Empire haz zuch technology, no?"

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:14 am

Remmington nods at Jun-Tsu assist. "I also believe that there is such a connection. I encountered some war droids proficient in wielding lightsabers some years ago. It is another case of a fusion between the Force and technology."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:43 am

“Perhaps it could be so,” she gestured and knowledge will given to Remmington.

OOC: Gain a boost die to the next check to create something technological due to these insights.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:52 am

Remmington bows. "Thank you for your assistance Darth Traya."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:51 pm

"Zhank you, mein mazter vor zhiz indulgence." Jun-Tsu's voice seemed to race about the endless expanse, until she seemed to ease into Rem's periphery.

"Und iv I can beg indulgence vor juzt v'one moment more." Her tone was grave and seemed small in this limited mental shell. "Plotz are in motion, mein mazter, und I play a dangerouz game, zhe mozt dangerouz of all. You who haz zeen all time, haz zeen zhe pazh I trawel now. At zhe end of zhe councilor trialz, I am to be tezted to become zhe Woice of zhe Emperor."

She paused as though letting Rem absorb the information, then continued.

"I do not know vhat zhiz vill entail, but I vear in zome vay I may be annihilated in zhe procezz, zhe I zhat I am now. I vill change, or be changed by zhe Hungery Woid. I hawe begun planz to enzure mein vreedom...ewentually. A blade to pierce zhe abyzz, und a ztrong hand to vield it, ewen iv it be mein own. I beg you vor guidance. Hawe I doomed meinzelf vor nozhing? Iz zhere ztill time to do....anyzhing?"

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:41 pm

Remmington was about to ask if Jun-Tsu wanted help with anything since they were here but when she speaks he is so shocked that he is silent and continues to listen on. Becoming the new Voice of the Emperor? Hungry Void? What is going on?

He merely looks at Jun-Tsu with a surprised expression. He tries to read her expression and body language. Then he will turn his attention back to Darth Traya when she speaks.
Last edited by Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:42 am

“If you take this path, you will be his, there will be no you. The Emperor does not share power, he consumes it, you will be nothing more than extension of his will,” she replied.

“A slave to the void.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:13 pm

Jun-Tsu bowed her head, "Zhen I muzt destroy zhe Woid."

She looked to her mentor, "Can I do zhiz? I hawe zhe tool, but....I muzt hide all of meinzelf vrom hiz gaze. Your ztudiez of Vorze-voundz zhowed zhat v'one could hide zhemzelwez zhrough zhem. I need zhat pover know.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:50 pm

“There is no choice, either you will succeed or you will die. I offer no useless platitudes only reality,” Traya responded.

“You will most likely die, but you will not stand alone.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:51 am

"I vear I die eizher vay. I am conzumed by hiz pover, or ewen iv I zucceed, zhe veapon vill take itz zacrivice." She tried not to sound completely despondent.

"Mazter, pleaze, tell me. In zhe infinite vuturez you hawe glimpzed, iz zhere a moment vhen it iz bezt to ztrike?"

Jun-Tsu Farro

Next

Return to Noble Estates