Crystal Ball [Day 5, Early Night]

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: Crystal Ball [Day 5, Early Night]

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:08 am

Remmington continues to watch the exchange quietly. He really did not like the idea of Jun-Tsu perishing.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:18 am

“The future becomes more firm… when this Malgus decides, that will be the moment,” she replied.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:48 pm

Jun-Tsu's heart leapt momentarily at the name, though in the space of the Void Engine, she remained as stoic as ever.

"Zhank you mein mazter. You understand full how helpvul you hawe been, az you underztand zo many zhingz." The words were spoken in full sincerity.

"Come, let uz not impoze vurzher, Lord Thalalaz," Jun-Tsu took Rem by the hand and with a disorienting sensation to the uninitiated, they rose once more from the void, back to the surface and to the small meditative chamber. The witch opened her eyes slowly and took in a deep breath letting it out slowly.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Remmington bows to Darth Traya as the leave the Void Engine. He opens his eyes and then looks over at Jun-Tsu. "Care to explain what is going on Jun-Tsu? Seems like a lot has happened in the past 3 days." He asks with a concerned look.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:17 pm

She really didn't, but it seemed only fair.

"I am preparing to kill zhe Emperor."

That was all she said.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:10 pm

Remmington frowns a bit. "I am sure you have a reason why you must do this?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:28 pm

"He iz a cancer upon zhe Forze. He iz a gaping vound in zhe Force, conzuming it to veed hiz own pover. He haz ztripped whole planetz of zhe Forze, annihilated countlezz zoulz to pover hiz immortality und ascenzion. Und he vill continue to do zo until all zhe galaxy iz ztripped of zhe Forze und ve are all zent into obliwion. All of uz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:28 pm

Remmington frowns. "That is truly worrisome. So if we cannot stop him then he will devour everything in the galaxy? You were able to confirm this?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:34 pm

"Ewery augury into zhe Dark Zide zhowz me zhiz. Converring vith great scholarz und zeerz of zhe Zith hawe only zhown me more of vhat haz been looming."

She let her gaze drop, "But az you hawe zeen, I am going to vail in mein plan. Zhe blade vill be vashioned but zhe only deazh vill be mein."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Remmginton sits down beside her and puts his hand on hers. "Is there anything that I can do to help? I do prefer that you do not die but at the very least we need to stop what is coming."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:58 pm

"Unlezz you are volunteer to take mein place, zhen it muzt fall to me. Zhe blade necezzary to pierce zhe hungry woid demandz a poverful zacrifice. Zhe v'one who vieldz it vill be fuel to combat zhe great vound."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 pm

"Do you think I will be a powerful enough of one? Something like this... I think there will only 1 opportunity to get it done right." Remmington asks. Having seen a vision of the future from long ago. He believes that he alone will not be sufficient.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:14 pm

"Zo many moving partz, zo little time to put zhem into proper order. Und who iz to zay zhat any of zhiz iz going az it zhould. I know not vhat zhe right pazh iz, or vhat I giwe up on each v'one. I do not know iv it iz you, iv it iz me, iv it iz mein zizter, or v'one of our old clazzmatez. Zomevone muzt be sacrificed to kill zhe woid, to cloze it, but I do not know who or vhen. I know how, vhat, und I vhy."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:47 pm

"Hmm... a question for you Jun-Tsu. How much stalk do you put in visions? I came across a vision of myself back on Korriban. Though when I encountered myself, that me was old."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:56 pm

"Zhey are imprecize und alvayz zhifting. I meant vhat I zaid bevore, to look into zhe vuture iz to valk a zhoudand pathz at v'once. All of zhem wrong zave v'one. I truzt in wizions becauze I hawe nozhing elze, ozher than zhrowing me on zhe vhimz of deztiny to hawe all zhingz turn mein vay."

"Perhapz all I am zuppozed to do iz forge zhe blade. Perhapz I am meant to vield it. Perhapz I am meant to fail und be deztroyed zo anozher can come und vinizh mein vork. Zhere are zo many pozzibilitiez."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:39 pm

"Though you are sure that a great sacrifice has to be made?" Remmington asks to confirm.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:43 pm

"The weapon itzelf vill demand it, if not zhe Emperor, himzelf. No matter vhat, deazh comez from zhiz act."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:49 pm

Remmington nods. "That is a difficult decision to make one way or another. When and where did you get this revelation of the Emperor as a hungry void?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:55 pm

"At virzt if vaz our own daughter. But zhen I mentioned it to Darth Arya, who had zuzpected zuch dark omenz. Darth Zazh haz long commented on zhe Emperor'z nature. Zhen Darth Traya rewealed it to me. Und if zhat vere not enough, mein own great-grandmuter zet me on zhiz pazh. Zhe gawe uz zhe knowledge to forge zhe blade und commanded zhat ve end him."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:46 am

Remmington nods at the information. "That is a lot of people confirming it. So I assume that it has to be true. About the blade needing a sacrifice? Does the sacrifice need to be willing? If not we could capture some dissidents."

Remmington Thalalas

PreviousNext

Return to Noble Estates