Crystal Ball [Day 5, Early Night]

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: Crystal Ball [Day 5, Early Night]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:51 pm

"I azzume zhe pover needed by zhe blade, comez at zhe moment of attack. Zhe v'one who holdz it, iz likely to be zhe v'one zhat muzt turn zheir live ower to zhe Dark Zide."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:28 pm

"So most likely they are giving over all of their life and Force into the strike. Another question is how you are going to get close enough with that weapon to do it. The Emperor is well guarded and is certainly not just going to idly sit there asking you to strike him down." Remmington comments.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:05 pm

"I honestly do not know," she shook her head. "He haz zaught out a member of mein house to be hiz Woice. Or razher, Lord Baraz haz recommended uz for zhe position. It iz pozzible, zhat zome time bevore I am consumed I vill be cloze enough to him to ztrike him. Or, az I zaid, it may come to anozher to uze mein blade, und I may zimply be zhe distraction."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:55 pm

Remmington nods. "We will have to figure something out. What was that about Malgus that Darth Traya mentioned. As in Darth Malgus? Is he going to make some major play soon?"
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:35 pm

"You know az much az I on zuch zhingz. Pozzibly more, az I know almozt nozhing about zhe man ozher zhan he haz been vorking againzt zhe Eagle qvite pointedly. I do not know zhough vhen or who he might ztrike vhen zhe time comez. Only zhat it prezentz zhe moment for me to ztrike."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:08 pm

"Hmm... I wonder what she meant." Remmington replies but takes out his datapad and taps a message into it and puts it on the table for Jun-Tsu to see and replied back on.

I have figured out that the Imperial Code that Eagle is using has access to the Imperial Channel. Only Dark Council members or someone close to them have access to that. So there is traitor from someone on the level of a Dark Council member.

I suspect that it may be Darth Malgus. He seems to have the most to gain from the Dark Council falling apart. Plus he seems like he is trying too hard to look like the hero in dealing with Eagle. I cannot confirm that yet though. You should be careful which Sith you trust.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:02 am

She reads thoughtfully placing the pad down on the table and sliding it back to him, "Vhere do you fall?"

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:10 am

"Where I have always been Jun-Tsu. Here for you." Remmington smiles.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 pm

"Zhen keep your eyez und earz open vor any knowledge you may vind. Ezpecially regarding zhoze inwolved in zhiz Eagle debacle, bozh vor und againzt. Zhey are zhe impetuz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Remmington nods. "Do you think that is going to be the opening that Darth Traya mentioned?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:26 pm

"I can hardly beliewe it vould be apart of it. Zhe omenz are rizing high in zhe zky, und zhe playerz conwerging more und more to zheir inewitable conclusion."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:34 pm

"Does anyone else know about what is going on?" Remmington asks. "More players can be allies or further complicate what needs to be done."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:09 pm

"Zhere are....ozherz," she said coyly. "But it perhapz bezt to keep zhem zeperate zo zhat iv v'one of uz iz dizcowered ve vill not all vall. But zhere are zhoze who vork vor a zimilar cauze."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:22 pm

"Good point. Hopefully they will act when they are needed then." Remmington leaves that discussion.

He smiles. "So aside from all of that. How are things with you? Is Vas-Tu doing well?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:42 pm

"It iz hard to diworce meinzelf vrom all zhiz madnezz und chaoz. I cannot zhink of zhe lazt time I took a moment to juzt zvim und grow in zhe Dark Zide. I hawe had zo little time to truly grov in itz pover, und how I mizz it."

"For Vas-Tsu, I....I vear I am not being zhe doting muter zhat I vould hope in all zhiz. Zhank goodnezz for mein zizterz. She adorez her auntz, und haz had much time vith zhem."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:57 pm

Remmington nods. "You have been pretty busy with all the Dark Council and other stuff going on. So that is not at all surprising." Then smiles as he suggests. "If you want, we can always go visit Korriban and go look for a Dark vergeance."

"I am happy to hear that Vas-Tu is enjoying precious time with her family. She is so powerful in the Force that it is sometimes easy to forget that she is still just a child."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:50 pm

"She iz a dark wergenze herzelf," Jun-Tsu replied rising from the table collecting the Void Engine, to place it in its setting at her hip, enfolded in her robes. "Und zhe time haz come vor me to ztop zeeking zhe poverz of plazez und zhingz. Iv I am to vind true pover, I muzt zimply look to zhe Dark Zide itzelf. Perhapz, by zome miracle, I might be givted a live var avay, to meditate und become v'one vith zhe Forze zhrough true communion."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:16 am

Remmington nods. "Just be careful. Like I said before, even if you are successful, you may lose yourself to the Force. However I will help you out any way that I can."

He puts a hand on her shoulder. "So please rely on me sometimes."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:28 am

"If I need you, I vill azk vor you. Hawe no vorry. Zhat zaid, to loze meinzelf in zhe Forze vould be zhe ultimate accomplizhment of any Farro. I vorry more zhat I vill not hawe zhe chance."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:19 am

"As long as you live and have the will you can always try. Should you be successful, I am sure that Vas-Tu will be in good hands with your sisters and House Farro." Remmington comments.

"What will you do with the Void Engine though?" He asks.

Remmington Thalalas

PreviousNext

Return to Noble Estates