Introduction to the Dark Arts [D5LA]

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Introduction to the Dark Arts [D5LA]

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Once more, Lucinia found herself playing hostess. Normally, it was a position she despised, but for those few she actually considered friend, it was more of a pleasure. And it was for a good cause, after all.

Gesturing, Lucinia floated another log over to the fire. It was almost bright enough to be cheery in here. Not quite. As usual, Lucinia wore one of her fine black dresses, fashionable but modest. Her hair was done up, very prim and proper. Perhaps a touch intimidating. A smile touched her lips. Good. One needed to make a proper impression on the youth.

Patiently, she waited, enough cups of tea and scones ready for everyone.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Re: Introduction to the Dark Arts [D5LA]

Postby Sinea Okatesh on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:56 pm

There was a knock. Sinea, now familiar with the layout, stood with a large smile on her face. She was dressed casually, dismissive of the Ziost weather.
Confident Sith * Mystic Seer * Korriban Alumni* Mentor of Magi
Carries: Communicator, lightsaber, noble regalia
Suspicion: Untested
Sinea Okatesh

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:06 pm

Smiling, Lucinia crossed over to the door, her long legs carrying her quickly even with her casual stride. At a gesture from her, the door swung open; she'd given up on using her arms for it.

"Sinea, my dear." She said, her red lips curling up. "Do come in. Enjoy the hospitality of Malveaux house." There was a definite note of irony in her tone.

Lucinia stood aside, letting Sinea into the only slightly too dark entryway. "Would you care for tea? Perhaps a scone?" She gestured towards the parlour and hearth, a table loaded with aristocratic goodies visible.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Sinea Okatesh on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:22 pm

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Smiling, Lucinia crossed over to the door, her long legs carrying her quickly even with her casual stride. At a gesture from her, the door swung open; she'd given up on using her arms for it.

"Sinea, my dear." She said, her red lips curling up. "Do come in. Enjoy the hospitality of Malveaux house." There was a definite note of irony in her tone.

Lucinia stood aside, letting Sinea into the only slightly too dark entryway. "Would you care for tea? Perhaps a scone?" She gestured towards the parlour and hearth, a table loaded with aristocratic goodies visible.

Sinea stepped in, visibly more comfortable than last time. "Oh, Lucinia dear, so nice to see you." she stepped close, to give an aristocratic air kiss.

"Both would be nice. How have you been, dear?"
Sinea Okatesh

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:28 pm

Ah yes, the aristocratic air kiss, something Lucinia was quite familiar with. She went through the little ritual, kissing near one cheek, then the other, before separating.

"Oh..." Lucinia waved a hand as she led the way over to the table. "Much better than when you last saw me. No new disruptor injuries." A brief smile. "I did recover some Rakatan artifacts the other day. Quite promising. I hope there will be more soon." Her red lips briefly pressed together.

She poured two cups of tea. "And yourself?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Sinea Okatesh on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:48 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Ah yes, the aristocratic air kiss, something Lucinia was quite familiar with. She went through the little ritual, kissing near one cheek, then the other, before separating.

"Oh..." Lucinia waved a hand as she led the way over to the table. "Much better than when you last saw me. No new disruptor injuries." A brief smile. "I did recover some Rakatan artifacts the other day. Quite promising. I hope there will be more soon." Her red lips briefly pressed together.

She poured two cups of tea. "And yourself?"

Sinea followed and gracefully took a seat. "Glad to hear. Yes, those disruptors can be pesky." She smiled and observed the aristocratic goodies. "Oh really? How interesting...find anything specific?"

She frowned. "I have been indisposed the last few days, so not much that I can mention."
Sinea Okatesh

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:59 am

Lucinia gave a slow nod. "A console of some sort. But that's a conversation for another time." Her lips pressed together. "It is my hope that I can leverage it into more expeditions. That is how it is, of course. Success leads to more success, and failure begets only more failure."

She shook her head, blonde hair swirling. "But that is neither here nor there. Scone, my dear?" She places the teacups on saucers. "I do hope your indisposition isn't a matter of concern." In Sith society, being indisposed could always mean 'someone stabbed me'.
Lucinia Malveaux

Return to Noble Estates