[MA6] It's the Farro Family

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

[MA6] It's the Farro Family

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Remmington arrives at the Estate of Orethion once again. His right arm is still in a brace after the hunt the previous day. He lets the servants know that he is there to see Jun-Tsu and Vas-Tu.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [MA6] It's the Farro Family

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:49 pm

With court finally adjourned, Jun-Tsu was able to finally take in her first meal of the day. She had long given up on shifting her schedule to Ziost, and had simply begun to sleep all morning. So, she took her breakfast in the large dining hall, a massive slab of volcanic obsidian rested on metallic legs. Its polished top and rough sides made it seem almost like a dagger jutting to the far end of the chamber.

Jun-Tsu, their daughter, and a pair of her sisters sat close to one another at one end. They chatted of simple matters, and of the previous day's events. Nothing of true consequence. When Rem was brought in Jun-Tsu and her sisters stood for a moment to offer pleasant bows, "Ser Thalalas, a pleasure to have you with uz. Vould you care for zome food?"
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:40 pm

Remmington enters the dining hall and offers a polite bow to everyone of House Farro. "Thank you for having me. It always warms my heart to see House Farro. With such a gracious invitation how can I say no? Yes, I shall join you for lunch? Or is this dinner for you?"

It was a bit early for dinner for him but that is fine. Plus after eating junk food for his previous meals, it is nice to get back to home cooking.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Jun-Tsu nodded for the servant to bring another place as she took her seat again.

"It iz a clazzic dizh from zhe core vorldz I am told," it appeared to be a kind of porriage served in a shallow bowl with a confit of dark meat topped with a soft egg. She took up her spoon and continued her meal.

It was only a matter of a few minutes before Rem had his own setting and bowl.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Remmington takes his seat as indicated though a bit slowly in order not to aggravate his injury. "That sounds good. I guess I am lucky that I can eat this with one hand."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:09 pm

The curious remark caused Jun-Tsu to look up and give a slightly closer examination. "Goodnezz, Zer Thalalaz, you've maimed your arm quite horridly!"

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:13 pm

Remmington gestures at his arm. "Oh this? Overall it is not the bad considering the fight that I got into. Did some big game hunting with some other people and we killed a couple of monoliths."

Then remembering something he asks. "Oh that reminds me. I meant to ask you if you know anything about taxidermy. I wanted to make a trophy piece from a head."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:17 pm

She looked at him for several minutes as though weighing what to say, "I...cannot claim great zkill, but I can create a zimple rezin zhat vill preserwe zhe head, zuch as it iz. Zhough much of zhe interior zhould be removed. A truly zkilled taxidermizt could pull out zhe zoft tizzue und organz."

"Monolithz are.....poverful creaturez. Mutationz of Zith alkhemy."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:48 pm

Remmington nods and ponders something. "Sith alchemy you say? Do you mean that you can actually create alchemical items from the head?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:57 pm

"Partz of it. Zhe blade of vhich I zpoke zhe ozher day needz itemz from zuch a beazt. Zhe eye und heart are traditional, but I may make due vith ozherz. Zo long az I can refine itz ezzence from itz humorz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:41 pm

Remmington considers this. "Well, all I really wanted was the skull. So if you want to use anything else then you are welcome to it. I guess one of the fangs will suffice to make into a blade?

Is there anything else that you can create?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:45 pm

"I can create a great deal many vonderouz potionz und talizmanz. Poverful zhingz to hide zhe mind from zhe Forze, und bring back zhe dead. But you need not vorry about zhe skull. I don't reqvire any of zhat. Zhe blade vill be made of a var rarer zubztance. No need to vorry on zhat."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:50 pm

"Some of those talismans may be useful to us. What is the blade made from?" Remmington asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:57 pm

"Ore vrom a dead vorld, ztripped of all attachment to zhe Forze. I vill zoon hawe zuch ore in mein pozzezzion."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:50 am

Remmington looks a bit surprised by this. "Oh wow. That is impressive that you already are going to get some soon. Will it be dangerous to acquire the materials?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:53 pm

"I hawe ozher'z acquiring it vor me. Vor v'one az attuned to zhe Dark Zide, it vould be an exceptionally difficult journey, but I hawe alliez able to tread vhere I cannot."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:30 pm

Remmington nods. "Alright sounds good. So just go ahead and take what you need from the head. Just leave the skull for me. If you are planning on making some talismans, please make one for me too. You may keep the rest if you wish, you will probably need them more than I.

Do you want me to call my crew to bring it over? It's kind of big so you'll need a few servants and droids to bring it in.""

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:06 pm

"Yez, zhat vould be mozt kind. I can make great uze of itz materialz. Zo ve vill hawe to zee how much.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Remmington nods and takes out his commlink to contact his crew to bring the ship over and get the servants here to help unload the head.

"There we go. They should be here soon. Probably best if you got the servants to get ready. They will probably need some droids or equipment to unload it from the ship. It is pretty big and heavy."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Jun-Tsu merely nodded at the nearby attendant who set off to find the proper people and things necessary to haul something large. No doubt they would fine whatever they had chosen to be inadequate initially, but in time they would sort it out. The witch had to hand it to the lord of the manor, his attendants were remarkably competent.

"I hope I can prowide zome recompenze for your generosity. Zheze are rare ingredientz you bring into mein pozezzion. You know....you could learn zheze artz yourself too."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Next

Return to Noble Estates