[MA6] It's the Farro Family

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: [MA6] It's the Farro Family

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:10 pm

Remmington nods. "I suppose it never hurts to know more. I am sure that you will find some way to help me out." He says with a smile.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:53 am

The little one was at the table but not really paying attention to their conversation. She was kicking her little legs and in her own little head space at the moment.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:12 am

"Mein dahrling," Jun-Tsu turned to the child with a maternal air, noting Vas-Tsu fidgeting. "Are you not hungry? It iz gutt, no?"

Her mother took up her spoon and took another bite as though to emphasize the point. It was, indeed, quite good, though whether that held true for a little girl remained to be seen.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:17 am

"What is on your mind there baby girl?" Remmington asks as he eats a spoonful of porridge himself.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:51 pm

“I vaz thinking mama, zhat ve should use your position as Voice to get close to ze Void…. Ze Emperor and end him…” she said sweetly.

“I am ztrong enough.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:19 am

Jun-Tsu smiled sweetly down at Vas-Tsu, "Mein dahrling, you are zo vize, und zo often liwing in a vorld zo many ztepz ahead of me. But," her smile broadened. "I beliewe zhiz iz a rare moment vhen you hawe juzt caught up to me."

"Zhat iz exactly vhat I vill do." She brushed her daughter's hair with her hand. "But I do not know if I could rizk you. But you vill be vith me in zpirit, in zhe blade I am making. A bit of your blut und I can make a needle to zew zhut zhe zhiz vound in zhe Dark Zide."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:43 pm

Vas-Tsu was giddy and said, “Of course mama, I vant to help!”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Doubt played over the visible portions of her face, Rem could see that plainly. Her lips drawing into a line as she continued to pet her daughter's hair gently. "You are zo ztrong mein dahrling. Ztronger zhan I vill ewer be."

She took in a deep breath, "Alright. You can help."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:47 pm

Remmington watches the exchange for a little bit and adds in. "Be sure to listen to mama and not cause her too much trouble baby girl."

Nothing like plotting regicide over dinner.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Remmington watches the exchange for a little bit and adds in. "Be sure to listen to mama and not cause her too much trouble baby girl."

Nothing like plotting regicide over dinner.

She grinned deviously and then said, “I obey zhe will of zhe Dark, and it demands blood.”

“You vould not know it’s vill for you are too bright… zhe light deceives you and it vill be your undoing.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:11 pm

Jun-Tsu smiled a knowing smile at her daughter and offered a nod. She made no comment, but offered only a look to Rem that spoke for her. She knew, and had known for years, that he was not a true devotee of the Dark Side. It was not a look of judgement, merely of acknowledgement.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:27 pm

"I have been told something similar to that in the past... future... something like that." Remmington comments.

"Just be sure to take care of yourself baby girl. Mama will be sad if anything happens to you. Papa too.
After we are done here on Ziost, papa will start teaching you how to fight with a sword."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 pm

“Vill you now?” she said curiously.

“If mein mama agrees, zhen I vould like that,” she responded sweetly. “I vill enjoy learning how to bring destruction to mein foes. But vhy have you turned your back on ze Umbral Dark?”

“Zhat isn’t nice… and zhe Dark is not forgiving.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:16 pm

There were moments in every parent's life when brief, shining glimmers of true, overwhelming pride seeped deep into one's bosom. Jun-Tsu drew a hand to her heart with a contentment that she couldn't even express. Silent, and delighted, she simply watched her darling's first steps into the grand, thoughtful, and demanding woman she would become.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Remmington nods. "Yes baby girl. I am looking forward to seeing how you grow with your training with the blade."

To her question he ponders how to answer that. "The Dark certainly is not forgiving. Despite this, I wish to devote myself to the betterment of the Empire and those I love. The nature of the Sith gives us much power, that much is true. Though I feel that we lose much with all of our internal conflicts and schemes that cost us valuable people and resources. The Sith as we now are highly self destructive and volatile. I think we need a better outlet in order to direct all of our wrath. For that reason, I am glad that the Republic is around for us to have a common enemy to work against." He shares his opinion.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:32 pm

“Darth Marr vants the same he does not coddle himself in zhe light, dear vather,” she said bitterly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:14 am

Remmington nods. "You are right there baby girl. I rather respect and admire Darth Marr. It is my failure that I cannot give up on my weakness."

He looks over to her. "I am placing my hopes on you. I know that you will shape the course of the Empire... no the galaxy. So I will do what I can to help you prepare for the future Vas-Tu."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:50 pm

“Oh you vill play a vital role, vather,” she said sweetly.

“The lesson you teach vill be essential.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:31 pm

Another sober nod from Jun-Tsu at the remark, though no comment. She was content to let the two have their moment.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:03 pm

Remmington has an idea of what may befall him in the future. Nevertheless he can only keep doing what he believes to be correct. Then again, only doing what fate dictates is no way to live one's life.

"Life is a struggle. Even if that struggle is against fate itself, as Sith we must reach out and take what we want." He replies sombrely.

He then smiles at Vas-Tu. "Though no matter what happens. You will always be papa's precious baby girl."

Remmington Thalalas

Previous

Return to Noble Estates