[Day 7 - EN to MN] Xenos Masquerade Ball RP

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: [Day 7 - EN to MN] Xenos Masquerade Ball RP

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:59 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:Having only met the Lord Rath on one occasion, Alister didn't really recognize the Gungan... though he had to admit that the Muscle Gungan was quite amusing. Offering the woman a handkerchief just in case he shook his head. "It was nothing truly pressing, Lady Farro. No where near as amusing as that well muscled Gungan either."

He glanced towards one of the sexy wookies. "Though I am beginning to wonder if we're seeing some gag costumes, or peoples fetishes coming to life." Alister finished a little laughter in his tone.

"I....could not zay," Jun-Tsu attempted to regain her full composure, though a certain aura of dark mystery had been shed. It had been a decidedly human display, but still, she retook her imperious bearing and stared out at the crowd. "It doez, az zhey zay, take all kindz. I imagine tvi'lekz vould not be zo popular az entertainerz und pleazure zlawez iv people did not hawe zome vetizh for zuch zhingz. I don't get zhe appeal meinzelf, but zhen Korriz iz content vith our local zlawez, a wery near-human zpeciez created millennia ago by uzing alkhemy on zhe local inhabitantz on a vide zcale."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:02 pm

Ilar'Shala wrote:Prancing around the room, in what he hoped was a jester-ish manner, Ilar came upon Shaisha indulging in the refreshments.

"Oh my Queen, it seems one of your guests is shedding." He called out in a shrill voice, playing into the part he was given as he feigned drawing fingernails through her hirsute costume.

“Shedding in my party!” she exclaimed.

“This will not do, gather those hairs and bring them to me, I desire fresh kitten mittens.”

A trio of women entered the party dressed as Jawa… well sexy Jawa, along with one dressed as a sexy droid, but they were loosely based on this species. They were dark hoods with glowing eyes and short brown skirts and Jawa brown tops showing their mid-drifts along with stilettos. The droid had a chrome mini skirt and chrome bikini top with a mask of shiny chrome.

One spoke and said, “Minions, this is our party!”

The gaggle went straight for the drinks and then the dance floor… or well open space to dance.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Char Fin'le on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Char makes sure that he is fashionably late. Who shows up early? You can't make a scene that way!

His costume isn't all that, a bald wig and plenty of blue facepaint, but no one would mistake him for a Chiss or a Pantoran.

It isn't much costume, he he is ready to sell it, and to sell him reputation as a gadfly.

"Yassss Queen! Yasss!" He says to Vowrawn. "You look ravishing dahhh-ling, just ravishing. Praise to the queen!"
Human | Criminal | Neutral | Charmingly Extra
Companion: L0-R3
"Gotta keep
One jump ahead of the breadline
One swing ahead of the sword
I steal only what I can't afford
(That's Everything!)"

Theme Song: Guns and Roses
Char Fin'le

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:47 pm

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:"I....could not zay," Jun-Tsu attempted to regain her full composure, though a certain aura of dark mystery had been shed. It had been a decidedly human display, but still, she retook her imperious bearing and stared out at the crowd. "It doez, az zhey zay, take all kindz. I imagine tvi'lekz vould not be zo popular az entertainerz und pleazure zlawez iv people did not hawe zome vetizh for zuch zhingz. I don't get zhe appeal meinzelf, but zhen Korriz iz content vith our local zlawez, a wery near-human zpeciez created millennia ago by uzing alkhemy on zhe local inhabitantz on a vide zcale."

Alister had rather enjoyed the loss os composure byt the Farro woman, not that he would ever admit it though. He found aura's of dark mystery rather dull after all. Most Sith attempted them at least once in their life after all, generally with mixed results. "A planet of slaves Alchemically bred for pleasure?" He asked tilting a eyebrow in curiosity. "that must of been a interesting series of experiments."

His eyes shifted to the sexy droid as he took a sip of his cocktail. "Do you use droids for your labor forces then?"
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:20 am

"Oh, I did not mean to imply zhat zhey are only vor pleazure, mearly zhat ve do not need to fetizhize zhe nowel und bizarre. Ve are content vith zhe ztock on our own vorld vithout buying tvi'lekz to danze und cawort vor our pleazure. But to each zheir own I zuppoze. Var be it from me to hamper v'onez passionz vherewer zhey lead. Zo I judge vrom avar."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:46 am

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“Shedding in my party!” she exclaimed.

“This will not do, gather those hairs and bring them to me, I desire fresh kitten mittens.”

Following the Queen's orders, Ilar started to gather the loose hairs and even plucked a few from the costume of Lord Tenebrous herself to accumulate a small pile of fluff and hairs to deliver to Vowrawn.

Approaching the Queen, he kneels before her and holds out the collection as if it were a grand prize or offering, when in reality it was anything but.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:14 am

"Fur shame! That Rahwrsha shed her prrrride in the presence of the grrreat queen," Tenebrous played along with the jester - there was no reason to be a stick in the mud tonight.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:31 am

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:"Oh, I did not mean to imply zhat zhey are only vor pleazure, mearly zhat ve do not need to fetizhize zhe nowel und bizarre. Ve are content vith zhe ztock on our own vorld vithout buying tvi'lekz to danze und cawort vor our pleazure. But to each zheir own I zuppoze. Var be it from me to hamper v'onez passionz vherewer zhey lead. Zo I judge vrom avar."

Alister made a mental note to avoid visiting this particular planet. It might have some things of interest but it also sounded like it would be stifling after a time. "Yes, I may not share the same fetishes as some here, but as you said to each their own. I have no intention to get in the way of people and their pleasures."

"I suppose though I should dismiss such from my own head and try to enjoy the evening for what it is."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:35 am

"Yez, it vill be zhe lazt pleazant memory many vill hawe on Ziozt." Jun-Tsu said off-handedly as she sipped at her drink.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:07 pm

"That sounds rather ominous." Alister replied with a raised eyebrow as he looked back towards Jun-tsu. "If I was drunk already I might think you were trying to kill my buzz."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:54 pm

The Queen smiled and said, “Yes these are a true prize, my Jester… a most true prize indeed.”

“For your loyal service you shall be Knighted, kneel so you may receive my command.”

Meanwhile the Jawa Minion Trio and their droid were teaching everyone how to do the Jawa, hands on hips, scream Utini… and something. something… there was a lot of drinks flowing so it was kind of getting lost in the translation.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:23 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:"That sounds rather ominous." Alister replied with a raised eyebrow as he looked back towards Jun-tsu. "If I was drunk already I might think you were trying to kill my buzz."

"Just drink, ser, und be merry az your humorz dictate," Jun-Tsu, followed her own advice finishing her glass and set it on the bar with a gesture for another, which was given promptly. Raising the new glass to her lips she stopped and smiled, then continued, with a long draught.

"I do not beliewe I got your name."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:52 pm

"Ah, so very reassuring." Alister replied with an amused smile, though he did take another drink of his own. He was hear to enjoy himself after all.

His gaze drifter away as he was momentarily distracted by some people screaming Utinni. That was that group of four teenagers wasn't it? "I'm Alister of House Draavad." He replied after a few moments pause, turnign back to his drinkign partner. "And who do I have the pleasure of meeting this evening?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:33 am

"Jun-Tsu Farro, ser, und appointed representatiwe of Houze Farro on Ziozt, az vell az great-granddaughter to Qveen Ka-Tai Farro of Korriz." Titles were and unfortunate necessity when dealing with the upper eschelons of Ziost, as one did at the part of a Dark Councilor.

"You are....zhe zcientizt, yez? Interezting to zee you about und not your elder ziblingz. But var be it vrom me to comment, az zhe zhird of nine, yet elewated....zlightly, above mein ziblingz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:17 am

Dapper Dog wrote:The Queen smiled and said, “Yes these are a true prize, my Jester… a most true prize indeed.”

“For your loyal service you shall be Knighted, kneel so you may receive my command.”

Meanwhile the Jawa Minion Trio and their droid were teaching everyone how to do the Jawa, hands on hips, scream Utini… and something. something… there was a lot of drinks flowing so it was kind of getting lost in the translation.

"Kneel to the purrfect queen," Rahwrsha urged the jester, helping him to his knees.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:18 am

Dapper Dog wrote:The Queen smiled and said, “Yes these are a true prize, my Jester… a most true prize indeed.”

Curious, and a little apprehensive, Ilar knelt before Queen Vowrawnand awaited his fate.

"It has been an honour to serve, my Queen."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Alister Dravvad on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:00 am

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:"Jun-Tsu Farro, ser, und appointed representatiwe of Houze Farro on Ziozt, az vell az great-granddaughter to Qveen Ka-Tai Farro of Korriz." Titles were and unfortunate necessity when dealing with the upper eschelons of Ziost, as one did at the part of a Dark Councilor.

"You are....zhe zcientizt, yez? Interezting to zee you about und not your elder ziblingz. But var be it vrom me to comment, az zhe zhird of nine, yet elewated....zlightly, above mein ziblingz."

"Well, those in the military can't always abandon their posts and travel to Ziost to attend to political matters. It's much easier for a scientist to attend to these things." As unfortunate as that was.

"I suppose it helps that I live on Ziost helps as well." He shook his head. "But where are my manners." He offered a respectful nod to Jun-tsu. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Lady Farro.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:00 pm

She offered a nod in return and went for her drink. "I zuppoze zhat iz zo. In much zhe zame vay I am curzed juzt zhe zame. Zhough mein vamily are not military, I vaz zhe only v'one to be trained on Korriban, und zo, vaz zeen az zhe mozt....zocialized, of mein ziblingz, zherevore if vallz to me."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:27 pm

Ilar'Shala wrote:Curious, and a little apprehensive, Ilar knelt before Queen Vowrawn and awaited his fate.

"It has been an honour to serve, my Queen."

"I Knight thee as Sir Jester, my most loyal and stalwart champion," she said proudly.

"Now bring peace and joy to my realm, and of course look good doing it."
Dapper Dog

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Accepting the boon of his 'Queen for a night', Ilar headed out to spread joy and merriment. Firstly he attended upon the Jawa brigade, joining in their rhythmic dancing.

For it was the pelvic thrusts that really drive them insaaaaane.
Ilar'Shala

PreviousNext

Return to Noble Estates