Finally, here's your stuff [D8, LM]

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Finally, here's your stuff [D8, LM]

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:08 pm

Xyll spent the morning making one last attempt to put her memories and the information they contained into an format useful for Savas. As payment for the information she'd requested on the Exile and Darth Traya. At this point, doing so was probably a waste. But she simply wanted it done for the sake of her *own* pride. And putting her own memories back into order was a useful side-bonus too.

When she'd finally compiled it all. She sent it to the address of Savas and called him up. Hopefully he'd come through on his end.

One final attempt to compile info for Savas, D8 LM: 3eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Re: Finally, here's your stuff [D8, LM]

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:27 pm

A text reply comes back some twenty minutes later:

To whom it may concern,

I applaud your skill at stringing together letters into semi coherent words, mastering speech is a symbol that whatever species you hail from has mastered the fundamentals of society. If you are human well… needs improvement would be an understatement.

Now I am an old Sith and my memory is foggy, what did you need again?

I prefer my missives hand written by untrained monkey lizards that way I can blame my lack of understanding on illegibility.

- Lord Savas

P.S.: You can just call me, I will still be angry but relieved that this brief relationship will be soon over.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:52 pm

If she could force choke people across the interstellar void, Savas might just find himself without breath. Forever. Unfortunately she couldn´t do that... yet. So she settled for just calling him up.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:30 pm

"Oh, it's you," he responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:41 pm

"Indeed," she said, resisting the urge to roll her eyes, "it's me. I trust I have upheld my end of our bargain? It took quite a bit of work gathering the packet I sent you. I assure you, there's information there you can't find anywhere else."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:20 am

“A three year old has information no one else knows, it doe not make it valuable,” Savas responded tersely.

“But I am a scholar of my word, what is that you wish to know about… what now? The Exile, yes?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:40 pm

"Yes," she said, impatiently. "The Exile."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:45 pm

“The Exile and Darth Revan… or was it Revan at this time were allies that challenged the Emperor and lost. They were kept as prisoners, or so I am told. The Wrath is surely aware of where, but he does not take my calls, mainly because I am smart enough to leave such things alone,” he said in reply.
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:38 pm

"It won't matter soon," she said.

The pieces were starting to fall together.

"Do you know anything more?"
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:53 pm

"Knowledge without application is useless, what specifically are we wanting to focus on?" he asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:12 pm

"My primary interest had been in how the Exile restored her connection to the Force after having been cut off from it. But multiple sources keep insisting that replicating that effect will either just happen... or won't. No shortcuts apparently. So my interest now, I suppose, is more toward their connection to the Emperor."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:13 pm

“There is no grand secret, she simply regained her connection perhaps Darth Traya was involved with that, but it is not known. As for her connection to the Emperor, she challenged him once with Revan and they were defeated. It’s unclear what happened afterwards, if she was captured or if she was killed at that moment. The Emperor wanted something from Revan and the Exile but what that is Emperor only knows,” Savas replied.
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:27 pm

"Thanks, you've been so very helpful," she said, trying to mimick his general sarcasm. He was, of course, the master of it.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:29 pm

"I know," he said ending the call.
Dapper Dog

Return to Noble Estates