[D8, EE, Ausar Estate] A New Era

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

[D8, EE, Ausar Estate] A New Era

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Jaheem stepped off the transport a little shakily as he made his way to Raela's house. His robes were tatters and his armor was scuffed and scratched beneath them. He had several forming bruises as well as a few cuts and burns that protested every step.

He made it to the front door and asked to see Raela before learning heavily against the door frame to wait.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Re: [D8, EE, Ausar Estate] A New Era

Postby Raela Ausar on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:59 pm

The estate was unusually obvious in it's security measures this evening, but he is recognized quickly and brought inside. Raela waits in her medical office, medpac waiting.

She smiled with relief at him. "You survived."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:05 pm

He smiles back "it's done, he's dead. Bastard exploded when we killed him, nearly took me with him." Jaheem while in tremendous pain was in one of the best moods Raela had seen him in. He removed his armor and what remained of his tank top underneath. His skin had many burns and cuts some worse than others but it was clear he'd been through a wringer. She also might note that he was more muscular than when she'd last seen him his muscles more defined and definitely a bit larger.

((He is at 14/18 wounds and 1 easy crit))
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:48 pm

She pulled him down and kissed him fiercely, finally properly returning his from before. "You're a hero. Everyone there is. Now sit down so I can patch you up," she laughed, true joy in her voice.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:27 pm

He returned the kiss, his passion somewhat tempered by his condition. As they broke he gently grabbed her chin, his thumb brushing her cheek softly "Remind me to give you a proper kiss when I'm feeling better." He said with a smirk and a lustful energy in his eyes.

He sat down to let her attend to him "Hero isn't a term I ever expected to hear people use with me. I just did what needed to be done."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:32 pm

"That's a common sentiment from them," she teased, expression amused.

It didn't take her long to sort out the injury, working with efficiency. "It might be a bit secondary now, but there's a cure for the plague, too."
Last edited by Raela Ausar on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:36 pm

His eyebrows went up at that "No I dont think it is secondary, that's a huge boon to the empire. It means we can pull troops back from the puter colonies and attempt to shore up defences here. Our core worlds need the policing more than ever in thos chaos. If the plague is dealt with that is amazing." He turned and kissed her quickly before letting her resume her work. "You're amazing you know that?" He said with a smile.

"I'm hoping I can leverage my hand in helping to stop the Emperor into more power when whatever dynasty takes over when all is said and done."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:44 pm

"I think that won't be difficult," she replied with a nod, finishing up her work. "All done. You need rest after all that, though."

"I think this alliance you proposed has worked out well, by the way..."

Medicine vs. Easy to heal crit: 2eP+2eA+1eD 4 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImage

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Jaheem nods in agreement to both statements "indeed, itll take a couple days until I'm back to 100%." With her work complete he puts back on his tank top tattered as it was it didnt hide much.

He paused and thought for a moment "It has had its advantages, you are a most effective ally. Yes we make a good team I'd wager."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:22 pm

She started putting away her instruments, working as she asked, "What do you think of the idea of continuing it longer term?"

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Jaheem raised an eyebrow at her "I wouldnt be opposed to such a thing, what exactly did you have in mind?"

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:41 pm

Raela closed up the pack and turned toward him, gaze serious. "Marriage. We both have strong lines, and we're rising in power, but have very different skill sets and specialties. I think it could help secure both of our positions."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:54 pm

Jaheem was silent for a moment leaning back in his chair contemplating.

After a minute or two he leaned forward and looked at Raela "What you propose is a sensible arrangement, one that is pragmatic and likely to help us both." He paused again for a moment "but I am looking for more than pragmatism from a marriage." His hand landed on her leg just above her knee "I am looking for passion" it inched forward up her leg "romance" a little further "mutual satisfaction." His hand was at the top of her thigh "you want my skills, my power, but do you want me?" He asked as his eyes glowed a bit.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:25 am

She sat up on the examination table and used it to hook her legs around his hips, pulling him closer with a heated smirk. "I think I can promise those things. With confidence."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:39 am

He returned her smile and one hand found her hip while the other wound around to the back of her neck pulling her close for a passionate kiss. There was still pain but passion out weighed it as he tasted her on his lips.

He broke the kiss and stared deep into her eyes, passion flared the darkside energies in him and his eyes practically blazed red and molten bronze "Then yes I will Marry you Raela Ausar. Together we will forge a new future, for ourselves and the Empire."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:48 am

She looked up, bringing her face close to his, and then moving to the side to nip at his earlobe and murmur, "Why don't we get a head start?"

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:21 am

His hands slid over her body stopping at a few key points he smirked, his face was more open than normal, a playful look on it. There were still walls there, still barriers between what she saw and what was inside him but there would be time, hopefully plenty of time, for those to come down too.

He kissed her deeply again "Its probably not wise but how can I say no to such an attractive offer." His voice was rich and slightly thick with lust as he looked into her eyes.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:15 am

She returned the kiss and brushed her nose lightly against his, her face remaining close. Her hands link around the back of his neck and she smiles. "Perhaps. I'll make sure you're not in pain, at least," she assured warmly before pulling him into another, deeper kiss, and more...

/ftb

Raela Ausar

Return to Noble Estates