Night Court [Day 8, Late Evening]

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: Night Court [Day 8, Late Evening]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:05 am

"I hawe not gazhered you here vor zhat," Jun-Tsu admitted. "Ourz iz not to ztabalize zhe empire, you are not being granted priwilegez und pover, not directly. Leawe zhe vork of zuch ztatecravt to zhe Emprezz-Regent. Let it diztract her und Baraz vor a vhile. I hawe mein own vork zhere, to mind zhe vordz und actionz of zhoze who vould lead in mein daughter'z name. No, vhat I needed vrom you I hawe receiwed."

"I reqvire an inner circle. Zhoze whom I veel hawe earned a modicum of truzt. Who hawe prowen zhrough more zhrough action zhan vord zheir loyalty to eizher meinzelf," she looked to Sylvain and Remmington, "or to zhe Empire writ large," she looked to Jo'ren and Dayana. "You are zhoze I vizh to keep cloze, who'z council I vizh to hear. I am now among zhe highezt ezchelonz of pover, zhruzt zhere by deztiny. Und I muzt hawe mein netvork zhe zhame az Arya, as Baraz, as all zhe Dark Counzilorz. You are zhe virzt of zhat netvork, und I pray, for zhe good of zhe Empire, und mein daughter'z rule zhat you are eqval to zuch a tazk."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:40 am

Sylvain gave a long nod which turned into a bow and replied, “It has been my great honor to be your friend, and my great privilege to hold a spot within such a capable group of confidantes. I hope whatever meager advice and council I can give will be worthy of a woman of your import and influence in the days ahead.”
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:41 am

Jaheem nodded as well "You shall have my aid and assistance and that of the Inquisition if the need shall arise."
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 am

Shaisha bowed her head respectfully to Jun-Tsu and Vas-Tsu. "It would be an honor to stand beside you in the days to come, and to see the dawn of a new start with you."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:32 am

"We are to be your eyes then," Dayana said, unable to resist a small bit of irony for her own sake. She dipped her head. "I imagine this coup was to depose a threat to our existence rather than only for power. With that in mind, I affirm my support, along with my House."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:11 am

"It will be my honour and pleasure to continue to offer my assistance however I may. We will continue to grow strong together." Remmington comments.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:12 pm

"Zhank you v'once again, ser Thalalaz, lady Walzhran. Und zhank you all v'one lazt time. Now, I am zertain zhat you are all tired vrom zhe day, eager to return to your own liwez, to remember or vorget az your humorz deign. I vill call upon you all in zhe next vew dayz, but vor now, let uz zimply take v'one ewening to zavor a wictory."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:11 pm

Jaheem bowed slightly "yes I have a few things to celebrate, have a good evening all of you and good work." He said before turning to depart.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:47 pm

Savor... Celebrate...

Sylvain paused for the briefest of moments before bowing gracefully to Jun-tsu and making his way towards the exit.

As if I could do such a thing...
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Previous

Return to Noble Estates