Night Court [Day 8, Late Evening]

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Night Court [Day 8, Late Evening]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:50 am

As the sun set and the sky turned from a dusty orange to a deep purple, the call had gone out to those who had been at the Emperor's slaying. Time had passed, several hours in which Jun-Tsu had evacuated with Vas-Tsu to the safety of Darth Arya's command ship. But now, as chaos was still being controlled, the pair had flown quietly back to the planet to reunite with the remainder of their family.

A new litany of Imperial guards lay across the grounds of her manse, standing among the expansive grounds like shadowed statues.

Within the main hall, Jun-Tsu sat in a throne, presumably meant for Lord Orethion. Her robes draped over the arms and seat, trailing onto the ground. Her headdress had been replaced with a lowset veil, and she rested quietly, letting her senses plumb the Force as she waited for those able to attend.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Re: Night Court [Day 8, Late Evening]

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:58 am

Trusting her security forces to keep the Haunted Halls safe for the time being, Shaisha answered the call to gather.

She was incredibly tired and worn out after the day's events, her wounds running deep into her psyche rather than her body, but yet she showed up at the manse of Lord Orethion.

Seeing as the city of New Adasta probably still had some pockets of fighting left, she opted for merely a dark grey robe over her armor for attire. And she let the servants show her inside to the main hall where Jun-Tsu waited. Her presence was like a dark shadow in the Force; old and devoted to the Dark.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:03 am

Xyll was still hurt, and frustrated over certain matters... not least the feeling of walking away from all of this with nothing of what she had hoped to achieve. But she arrived when invited.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:06 am

"You have your commands then, Camilla. Despite your prowess, I doubt you will complete all of these tasks before this meeting is finished." Dayana then shut off her commlink and continued down the halls as requested.

"Will we craft that Empire your friend sought tonight?" Dayana asked Shaisha, "Or will we take another path?"
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:03 am

Jaheem reluctantly left his new fiance's bed when he received the summons. He was sore, his wounds still healing, burns and cuts still there but showing improvement.

He walked in looking much better than he had before and his mood seemed vastly improved. He nodded to those present, a certain bond formed through what they had done together.
Last edited by Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:10 am

Jo'ren strode into the room. Except for the signs of battle damage he was the very image of the First Wrath. Some of the wounds he had been awarded would take time to heal, but his pride carried him.

Nodding to his unlikely allies he walked over and stood next to Shaisha. "Not every day you get to save the galaxy."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:12 am

Fa-Lei was present observing the proceedings quietly, if she had an opinion she hid it behind traditional mask of passing, to signify mourning for the passing of Queen Ka-Tai. An old tradition long out of fashion except by those that hewn the path of the Wraith.

It was a ghastly mask of gray with red glowing eyes, meant to ward off the agents of Death who were always hungry for souls.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:39 am

Dayana Valthren wrote:"You have your commands then, Camilla. Despite your prowess, I doubt you will complete all of these tasks before this meeting is finished." Dayana then shut off her commlink and continued down the halls as requested.

"Will we craft that Empire your friend sought tonight?" Dayana asked Shaisha, "Or will we take another path?"

Shaisha bowed her head to the woman who had saved her life.

"It's hard to see what the future holds still, but I believe we are headed towards a new path. In time. It's my intention that this new path is one she would have been proud of," she spoke softly, still uncertain of where the future would take them.

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:Jo'ren strode into the room. Except for the signs of battle damage he was the very image of the First Wrath. Some of the wounds he had been awarded would take time to heal, but his pride carried him.

Nodding to his unlikely allies he walked over and stood next to Shaisha. "Not every day you get to save the galaxy."

The others as they arrived recieved a nod, though Jo'ren got a smile as well. "Not every day, no. Better not make it into a habit," she smirked briefly. "Lieutenant Hin and the rest of your people are safe after the ordeals, I hope?"
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:20 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:The others as they arrived recieved a nod, though Jo'ren got a smile as well. "Not every day, no. Better not make it into a habit," she smirked briefly. "Lieutenant Hin and the rest of your people are safe after the ordeals, I hope?"

Jo'ren wobbled a hand. "Safe, -ish, yeah. Going to be a long recovery from that trip she took. Massassi mostly got locked down by building security, so they didn't bust up anything too important."

He gave her a roguish grin at the part about not making a habit of it, but didn't comment further.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 am

"We are threats now to the lie," Dayana mused, "The fewer who know the truth, the easier it is to conceal it."

She shook her head. "I could have told the people the truth and they would adore me for it."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:03 am

Jaheem nodded "indeed, even if we agree to be silent about it those who fear the truth being released may seek to silence us." Jaheems opinion on what they should do with the truth was known but he wasnt going to run counter to what the others agreed to do.
Last edited by Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:07 am

"I have lived lies before," she said, "this is no different. Though I will admit it can be annoying when the truth is that one is so much more than than the lie implies."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:14 am

Vas-Tsu was listening and entered the conversation, “Zhere is truth and Imperial Truth, zhere is no danger of vhat transpired being known for it is what zhe Imperial Truth vill spread in my name that vill be.”

“House Farro is zhankful for what you have done to remove zhe Umbral Void but know that our generosity vill not be limitless. This will be zhe time of putting aside such small-minded notions and cutting the weak from zhe strong.”

The little one finished with, “Ve must be united and if one feels they would betray zhe Empire due to naïve thoughts of truth and honesty then you have betrayed not only the House of Farro but zhe Dark Side. Ve create truth, ve define truth, and ve bend it as ve see fit… zhe hated Jedi live by foolish truths.”

“Tomorrow ve vill give amnesty to those that survived zhe purge of Malgus, and zhen ve shall put zhis behind us and focus on one goal, the destruction of the Galactic Republic and zhe domination of the galaxy.”

OOC: 2 dark to remove the threat the rest in successes for a total of 4 successes.

Leadership for Inspiring words but she is just a child?: 1eP+2eA+4eD+6eF+1eS+1eB 2 successes, 2 threat, 4 Light Side, 4 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:29 am

It chafed him to have the emperor remembered as a hero and celebrated in such a way but ultimately what he cared about was the continued success and growth of the Empire. If this child can lead them in the direction they need to go then he will serve her loyally.

He said nothing and simply nodded as the speech concluded but there was a light of agreement in his eyes.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:40 am

To have this child become empress... it was not Xyll's first choice. But youth itself was no impediment. She herself had been pretty young herself when she sat at some of the highest tables. As for the witches being the new power now... there *was* a certain... familiarity there.

"A new holy crusade," she said, "I can get behind that. I owe the Jedi some payback."
Last edited by Xyll Vanth on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:44 am

Shaisha could understand their apprehension of the twist that was circulating the feeds.

"Trust me... I know how much it might irk some of you to see the Emperor being glorified at this time. Me more than most here have suffered for a long time because of him and his machinations..." she at least felt some hope with Vas-Tsu's words. Hope that she was making a step in the right direction.

"But more than anything I'm grateful that he will plague us no more, because of everyone here," the woman gave each one a respectful look, pausing on the Farro witch and child Empress where she inclined her head. "And I'm grateful for it. The lie is tolerable to me, and you have my support, young Empress."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:15 am

Sylvain had been standing off slightly to the side. He seemed very much inside himself as the others began chatting and nodded only slightly at the words of the young girl.

---

(OOC: Got an invite from Jun-tsu.)
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:25 am

"Und zhat iz vhy ve azk you here tonight," Jun-Tsu offered, gently caressing Vas-Tsu's hair, perhaps for the last time. "I do not doubt zhat you all are content vizh Darth Baraz' liez. We hawe long grovne acuztomed to zhem. Mein dahrling," she looked with reverent grace upon the small child, "vizh your zupport, vill zee to zhe zmoozh tranzition of pover."

"Zhe Empire owez you a great debt, vor your zupport in deztroying zhe falze god, und vor zhat you may conzider uz vell dizpozed to your perzon. Lord Tenebrouz, who wrezted control from zhe Emperor, who harbor zhe lazt burdenz of hiz rule. Lady Walzhran, who truly ztruck down zhe conzuming woid, Lord Razh, whizhout vhom none of uz vould hawe zurwived, Lord Thalalaz, who vere zhe virzt to vollow uz, Lord Nyx who vollowed uz into zhe vray at great perzonal rizk, und lord Abasi, head of zhe azpirantz, ztrong in zhe teachingz of zhe Dread Mazterz. Lord Madrox, who long zupported Houze Farro's azcention."

"You are zhoze who carry a heawy burden. Houze Farro beliewez zhe truzh to be liberating az vell, but....ve cannot dizagree zhat zhe conwenient liez of Darzh Baraz on all our behalf, may prezerve zhe Empire, razher zhan zet it to ruin to be rebuilt vrom nozhing."

"Pledge your zupport to Houze Farro, az Lord Tenebrouz already haz, und ve all...." she emphasized the words to show her mutual stakes in the situation, "vill gain vrom zuch agreement. Ve all vizh vor zhe Empire'z pazh to be corrected, und you hawe ztaked much to zee it to vulvillment. Togezher, let uz zhow zhe empire zhe true vay of zhe Dark Zide. Darzh Aryal, I, und ewen mein dahrling daughter cannot do zhiz alone. Ve vill need alliez und houzez of repute, zuch az yourz, to voize your zupport to calm zhe mazzez. To zhow zolidarity among zhe nobility. Are you vith Houze Farro? Or do you ztill vait to zee vhere zhe piecez vall?"
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:39 am

Now as the eldest Sith of his house Jaheem was the leader of House Abasi. He stood and walked to the front up to the empress to be "I have hope you will be a new kind of ruler." He looked to each person, the regent, the mother, the child and he knelt head down "House Abasi will stand with the Empress."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:15 am

Dayana swallowed her apprehension and dipped her head. "House Valthren stands with House Farro."

Dayana Valthren

Next

Return to Noble Estates