Crownless (D9, MM, Haunted Halls)

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: Crownless (D9, MM, Haunted Halls)

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:32 am

Time would tell where things would lead them. For now, she was glad neither of them were no longer bound to the Emperor's will.

"Feel free to stay as long as you like."

---

OOC: I guess I covered what Shaisha wanted to say, so /scene? :)
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:39 am

Scourge nodded and produced a small doll, it looked old and clean. he said, "It used to be yours, might as well be yours again, for the little one."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:44 am

Her eyes widened slightly in surprise. She remembered the doll when she saw it... not that it was of interest anymore once she was old enough to have her own toy-saber, but she remembered it nonetheless in vague memories.

She chuckled and shook her head as she accepted the doll. "I can't believe you held onto that thing for all those years. I had forgotten it until now."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:45 am

“It had value to me,” he said flatly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:01 am

His outward grumpiness be damned, she thought and stepped up to give him a quick but sudden betrayal... through hugging.

"Thank you."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:12 pm

/scene
Dapper Dog

Previous

Return to Noble Estates