[EE9] Raise A Little Hell

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

[EE9] Raise A Little Hell

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:15 pm

Remmington arrives at the Orethion Estate... or will it be a Farro Estate now? He notifies the servants that he is there to see Jun-Tsu.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [EE9] Raise A Little Hell

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:36 pm

The manse was busy, and quite in opposition to anything he had seen on previous visits. Where a quiet grounds surrounded the mansion home, and where no security had existed anywhere save perhaps a surveillance system and the power of the Farro sisters, now there was a litany of screenings necessary to enter the estate airspace. Upon landing one was still met by a footman to bring you to the house, but now, throughout the grounds, at the door, at the walls surrounding the grounds, the blind Zith guards of Darth Arya watched through the Force and sought out every foe.

Even with House Balmung among the list of those allowed entrance the screening had been thorough. Still, he made it through and was allowed to land just outside the front door, where they opened to reveal more guards within, with a small collection of petitioners milling about in the foyer, speaking with one another about their business. They offered braggadocios claims about services rendered to House Farro long before this, or ties with one of the Empress' aunts. They were likely half-truths exaggerated into outright fabrications.

Rem was not left to wait with them, but was shown into the main hall where Jun-Tsu knelt on an elevated platform, two brazierz of white incense wafting up to either side of her. A dark curtain had been placed over the atrium windows, with the seal of House Farro.

"Come, ser Thalalaz," she called as one of the attendants retreated from the dais.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:00 am

Remmington enters and offers a polite bow to Jun-Tsu. "Good evening Jun-Tsu... I suppose I should be calling you Empress Dowager now. Thank you for seeing me this evening despite how busy things have suddenly become for you."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:08 pm

"Ve vill alvayz velcome you into our prezence, no matter to vhere ve azcend. Und it is nice to see a vamiliar vace avter zhe litany of new 'vriendz' I zeem to hawe." She folded her hands delicately in her lap. "It haz already been a wery buzy day."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:53 pm

Remmington nods. "I can only imagine. I am glad that you were able to complete the dagger in time. Though when you said blade, I was more imaging a sword. What Jo'ren remarked upon is very surprising, that none of us had taken any real lasting damage is the biggest surprise in a battle like that."

"Of course it is always a pleasure to see you." He smiles.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:48 pm

"I know nozhing about zhe ozherz, but I prepared vor zhe Emperor'z azzault," she allowed her hand to drift to the amulet, clasping her robes. The twisted, infinite knot, sheened in the ambient light as it shifted in her hand. "I knew hiz pover vould be great, zo it vaz obwious I vould need zome vay to bind it. A zpell, und zome alkhemy, und ewen zhe Forze can be controlled."

The witch let the talisman drop to its natural resting place, as she reached for her waist. Pulling from the foldz of the enwrapping garb, she produced a glinting, emerald pendant. Like a small serpentine pearl rested on a thin golden chain, the talisman felt, in the quiet of the vast chamber, like it vibrated with the Force. To those like themselves, it even seemed steaped in a whirl of shadow and light.

"Az promized. Not zhe gloriouz vork I could do vith more time, but zomezhing of mein appreciation for zhe vork you did on mein behave. An amulet of pover to azzizt you in your vork vith zhe Forze." The witch-queen held it out to Rem.

AMULET OF POWER
Though it often takes the form of a small conglomeration of crystal shards, this talisman stores within it a strong connection to the Force. When shattered, the wearer finds themselves surging with additional potency in their Force abilities.

The user may employ this talisman to roll 1 additional [Force Die] as part of a Force power check or when adding [Force Dice] to a skill check Once used twice, the talisman fragments into dust.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:53 am

Remmington smiles and accepts the amulet. "It is my pleasure to be able to protect you and Vas-Tu. With this, we can forge a new future for the Empire.

Thank you, Jun-Tsu. I have heard that some Sith Alchemy items are permanent and some are 1 shot items. May I ask what this amulet does?"

He listens to the explanation and nods. "I see. I will be sure to keep this safe until I need to use it."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:54 pm

"It iz a minor trinket, v'one meant to draw in the Forze. Can you not veel it flow about zhe talizman? Zhe pearl iz comprized of fuzed kyber duzt, like zand in an oyzter. It iz delicate, und cannot maintain zhe vlow of zuch great pover long, but mein vamily knowz how to make zuch zhingz more ztable zhan mozt."

She looked down at the man with a neutral expression, "It iz vor zhe bezt, I hawe come to learn more und more zhat v'one cannot rely on tricketz und potionz vor zheir connection to zhe Forze. It iz zomezhing zhat muzt be cultiwated vithin. Ztill....it will aid vhile you zeek zuch connection."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:58 pm

Remmington nods. "I wonder how much it will help if i manage to find a Dark Vergeance or some other strong connection to the Force. That will be interesting to see."

His datapad makes a beeping noise. He grimaces a bit. "Sorry Jun-Tsu. Do you mind if I take this? It may be important." He looks around to see if there is anyone else around that could overhear.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:08 pm

She gestured absently, and happily took up a meditative gesture, losing herself quickly into the Force while Rem decided to take his call.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:24 pm

After Remmington gets the go ahead he takes out his datapad and quickly gets to work. He is able to slice in but they manage to do their damage back at him. He grimaces a bit with an annoyed expression on his face. He will have to fix that later. He puts his datapad away and walks to the other side of the room so as to not disturb Jun-Tsu as he makes a call on his comlink.

"Master." He calls Lord Daizo.

/ Slicing Eagle transmission. Computers/Int. Destiny flip both ways. 4eP+2eB+1eC+3eD = 3 Success, 1 Threat, 1 Despair
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:21 am

"Apprentice, report," she commanded.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:48 am

"Despite what Lord Bellious claimed about killing Eagle. Eagle has just resurfaced once again. I sliced into the transmission and have determined that the codes are different from before. Unfortunately they caught onto me and know that I am investigating them. So I may not be able to do this route anymore. Or they will start hunting me down.

I believe that they have either changed tactics. Or more likely that someone else has picked up the mantle of Eagle to use as a symbol of dissonance. I also found out the the previous Eagle had infiltrated Public Security." Remmington reports.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:08 pm

"We cannot allow another to pose as this Eagle, stay on this issue," she responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:07 pm

"As you command. Will there be anything else?" Remmington asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:37 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:"As you command. Will there be anything else?" Remmington asks.

"When you have finished here on Ziost I require your presence on Dromund Kaas," she responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:32 am

"Dromund Kaas? Acknowledged.

May I ask what you require of me there so that I may make the proper preparations?" Remmington asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:09 pm

"I will assess your progress," she responded and then ended the call.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:34 pm

Remmington ends the call and returns back to Jun-Tsu. 'Sorry about that. It seems that Eagle is still on the loose. Or rather, I think someone else has picked up the mantle of Eagle. Using it as a symbol of dissidence."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:39 pm

"Conzpiraciez zuch az zhat do not dizappear qvietly into zhe night. I had azzumed ve vould hear vrom zhem again at zome point. Zhough, v'one vonderz at zheir aimz. How wocal zhey vere at zhe deztruction of zhe Dark Counzil, zomezhing zhat vill, in zhort order, occur. How zhey upheld zhe emperor, who haz now dually appointed Houze Farro in hiz abzcenze. How vill zheir mezzage zuddenly change? Und vill zhe people notice zhat zheir old anarchic criez hawe zhifted vhen zhey begin to decry zhe new regime az I am zertain zhey vill."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Next

Return to Noble Estates