We meet for the last time for the first time [EA, D10]

Residential areas of the wealthy, powerful, and well connected

Re: We meet for the last time for the first time [EA, D10]

Postby Xyll Vanth on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:25 pm

"Perhaps," she said, "I feel lesser urgency now than I did a mere week ago. But it would be good to see him. To have him answer some questions, if nothing else. And there are..."

she touched her temple for a moment.

"...still secrets of his to reclaim. Secrets of my master too, and even my own secrets now forgotten. But if war is coming again. A new crusade. Well, who knows how much time there is for such things. And you? What will you do? Work on your secret Rakatan project some more?"
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:32 am

He sipped his wine and nodded. "If you seek him out he might decide to reveal himself I suppose. Like I said, I only spoke with him once, and not for lack of trying. But he is out there."

Looking at the glass he thought a moment before responding. "Pretty much Xyll. I've got two related projects that both look promising, and will help in the war to come. Maybe I'll take some time out to wander through lost places, look for legends, ancient secrets, that sort of thing."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:57 pm

"I don't suppose you'd care to fill me in some more on any of those projects," she said. "I do still speak Rakatan now, you know."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:36 am

"Huh. That was permanent? Interesting." He considered telling her but decided against it. "Well, I found a work-around to the language problem. Might not work quite the same way a second time. So, tell you what. If I come across more Rakatan tech I'll call you in."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:12 am

She chuckled. "Must be quite the prize if you can't even trust the person you committed treason with enough to tell them what it is. Afraid I'll steal it from you? Well, no matter. I never did have much of an interest in the Infinite Empire. Though having lived as one of them does slightly change that, even if I can't recall the experience all that well anymore."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:40 am

"Heh. It ain't treason when you win." He rolled his eyes at her steal it from you line. "Oh please. We're not academy trainees Xyll Van... Actually, is that even your real name? Dosen't matter. The point is there's literally no upside to me telling you my secrets. There's one person I might have told, but it was a fucking good job I didn't."

He raised the glass and took a big swig. "Anyway, it might not work. Then I'd feel really stupid." He laughed in amusement and offered to refill her glass.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:35 pm

"No upside for *you*, perhaps," she said, allowing him to refill the glass. "Well, so long as it isn't something that will eat me down the line, I suppose it's of no real concern anyhow."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Previous

Return to Noble Estates