(D0 EA, Closed) Exquisite Tastes

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Re: (D0 EA, Closed) Exquisite Tastes

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:54 pm

Dayana shrugged. "A Lord wishes to be a Darth. A Darth wishes to sit upon the Dark Council. The Dark Council," she mused, trailing off from mentioning even the slightest of malcontent towards the Emperor. It was not that such a thing was to be unspoken. It was in the nature of the Sith to crave more. But she was always a fan of dramatics, something Alister likely knew well. "So many things are a matter of perspective."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:11 am

"Oh? Is that your way of saying you plan to sit on the Dark Council one day?" Alister asked with a slight smile. It wasn't a job he would ever want, but as Dayana said many did.

"Though I do wonder if dessert counts as one of those." He mused. "What do you think of something with a bit of kaf in it?"
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:40 pm

"One day? Perhaps, but that day is not today. Far too much else requires my attention right now," Dayana remarked, which was entirely true.

"I never understood the need for kaf. I can feel invigorated by so much else." A small smirk crept up on her lips and it faded soon after. "That being said, the taste is acceptable."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:59 am

"Oh? Now you have me curious." He replied a amused smile on his lips. "What would the lady use as a invigorating way to start her day?"

He brought his glass to his lips and took a sip. "Still I think my choice for dessert is made, do you have an idea yet? Or would you like to share?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:59 am

Dayana traced her finger around the rim of her glass, a faint smile on her lips. "There are many benefits to wearing a mask. The attention, surely, but I do enjoy the secrecy it gives me at time." She covered her lips with her fingers before continuing. "Sometimes a lady prefers to keep secrets."

Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:02 pm

"Then as a gentlemen I won't pry." Though he was quite certain the lady across from him was to a degree at least playing coy. Not that he would tell her that, some thign were just rude after all. "Some things are better left to the imagination after all."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dayana Valthren on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:23 am

"How polite," Dayana mused with a revealed smirk. Her commlink then buzzed and her lips pursed. "Oh bother, Camilla used the urgent line. We'll reschedule surely, yes?"

Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:38 am

"Surely." Alister replied with a polite dip of his head. "Should I call you then in a day or two?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dayana Valthren on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 am

"Why of course. After all, it is the gentleman's duty to do so, yes?" Dayana cracked a smile. "Or is that far too traditional?"

Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:46 am

"I believe I'm fine with a little tradition here." Alister replied with a hint of a smile.

"A lady likes to think she's on a gentlmens mind after all, correct?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dayana Valthren on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:48 am

"Correct," Dayana stated with a smile. She then rose from her seat and waved to their server. "Be a dear and fetch us our check."

Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:20 am

The waiter came over check in hand, and with a small gesture Alister beckoned it his way. "Well, I do wish you luck in your endeavors Lady Valthren."

"Until we speak next?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dayana Valthren on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:39 am

"How traditional," Dayana teased. She then shrugged and began waltzing off to her next appointment. "Until next time, darling."

Dayana Valthren

Previous

Return to Golden Promenade