[D0 MM] Stomping Grounds

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Re: [D0 MM] Stomping Grounds

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:17 am

Tyr crudely shouldered his way between the tables, scowling about the lack of room. His tail was weighed down by the thermal cloak, and that was probably a good thing, lest he sweep someone's meal right into their lap. Grunting, "shame, but I'll try on your new formula if you need a subject."
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:28 am

"I believe I have a few subjects lined up, but I'll keep that in mind." He sat down. "If possible, I may give you some to test on your own."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:33 am

Tyr rubbed his paws together, "my priorities haven't changed," he said, "strength over speed, endurance over smarts."
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:53 am

"Well, I know I can give you a temporary boost, at least." He nodded. He turned to the droid. "Add the vigor ingredients to the list."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:25 am

"Vigor I have plenty of," Tyr quipped, perusing the menu.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:37 pm

It was a fairly simple menu with standard fare. It did have a few meat dishes, promising real meat of an unspecified origin.

"It doesn't hurt to have a little more, from time to time." he shrugged.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:32 am

Tyr chuckled, it sounded like river stones grating against one another. He picked out the simplest meat dish, he didn’t care much where the meat came from, if they were able to get the texture right. “What have you been doing since I last saw you?”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:49 am

"What I always do. Work." he answered. "Much of it wasn't mine, unfortunately. But, I've been able to outfit my personal lab to my liking."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:28 am

“Good, good to see they kept you busy.” Tyr had more intellect than he rightly knew what do with, and busy kept him from thinking too much. Thinking made him feel bored and listless, better to be busy.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:41 am

"Definitely." he agreed. "Anything is better than nothing. What about you? What have you been doing?"

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:39 am

“Not enough,” Tyr grumbled. “Since the peace thing,” Tyr waved his hand dismissively, “there hasn’t been much for me to do. I mostly stand around and look mean. If someone wants to fight bad enough, they get to fight me instead.” Imperial discipline was an impressive thing, there had been very little resistance to the ceasefire orders. A lot of muttering under the breath, but no push back.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:43 am

"That's been frustrating, I imagine." he nodded. "But, you may find some excitement here. There are a lot of people coming In."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:43 pm

"It is what it is," Tyr picked up the water glass and drank the lot, setting the glass back down a little too hard, making a loud noise as he did. "It's a big galaxy, always someone who needs the hard word."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:54 pm

"Very true." he agreed. "But, we should all enjoy what we do. I'll let you know, if I hear of anything that might interest you."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:43 am

Tyr grunted, “same.” After a long pause, the shistavanen finally deigned to look at Xal’s droid companion, expression inscrutable. He turned his golden eyes back to the alchemist, “so that’s your type, huh?”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:09 am

"Type of droid? I suppose." he shrugged. "GR8-1 was designed to maintain an extensive database and perform detailed analysis. It does that well."

"When he lets me." the droid spoke up. "Xal prefers to do everything himself and just sends me on errands."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:22 am

Tyr raised a brow, “can’t see the forest for the trees. It’s a very... unique droid.”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:43 am

"Thank you." The droid responded. "I've worked hard to refine my design."

"It has a very strong personality." Xal sighed. "My father wanted it to be able to challenge me."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:48 am

"I bet you worked ...hard," Tyr commented suggestively.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:54 am

"As have you, to hone your body." GR8-1 nodded.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

PreviousNext

Return to Golden Promenade