[D0 MM] Stomping Grounds

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

[D0 MM] Stomping Grounds

Postby Tyr on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Tyr stalked the promenade, footfalls hitting the ground much harder than one might expect from the tiptoe digitigrade stance of the shistavanen. Actually, that might be the very reason the large wolf-man was clomping about like a toddler in lead boots. Scowling, his golden eyes darted here and there, looking for something.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Re: [D0 MM] Stomping Grounds

Postby Xal Kimlya on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:00 pm

It would be difficult not to notice the shistavanen, especially to one who recognized him. Curious about a few things, Xal turned to intercept Tyr's path. GR8-1 followed.

"I see you are still maintaining your training regimen." he said as he approached.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:13 pm

Tyr peered at the arkanian, “Bright Eyes,” he replied in a familiar tone, his voice was rough as sandpaper. It had been some years, but Tyr hadn’t changed much. He wore the same armour, though it had seen a few more repairs in the ensuing years, and his lightsaber hilt had been upgraded to a double blade. Despite the time of day, there were lights all around, and the glossy fur of the shistavanen’s face and mane reflected them in scattered highlights. “Long time, no see.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:50 pm

"Yes." he nodded. "It has been."

His eyes swept over the man, making note of the armor, the hilt and any other changes.

"You seem to be in one piece. That's good." He turned his attention to their surroundings. "Are you going anywhere in particular?"
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:05 am

“Best number of pieces to be in, and still all the original parts.” Tyr took a moment to study the arkanian in turn, the cheekbones you could cut yourself on, angular jaw, strong chin, “I just got in this morning, getting the lay of the land, you?”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:55 am

"I have an apartment in the Tower." he answered. "I do my personal research there."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:22 am

"Very good," Tyr grunted, "I'll just be staying on my ship." Gesturing to the promenade, "and what strange things are you out shopping for today?"

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:11 am

"Basic supplies." he glanced at the droid accompanying him. "And, an early lunch. Would you care to join me? I'd be interested in hearing about your ship."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:13 pm

With a careless shrug, “I could eat.” Glancing about once again, “have you been on Ziost long?”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:55 pm

He looked at GR8-1 again.

"Nearly two years, off and on." The droid shrugged.

"Really? That long?" Xal seemed surprised.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:52 am

“Then you must know the best places to eat,” Tyr ignored the droid.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:18 am

"Perhaps." He led the way through the promenade. "I am sure we can find something suitable. Someplace with meat."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:51 am

Tyr huffed, "don't get my hopes up, I haven't had real meat in a while." The shistavanen stomped alongside Xal, his cloak tails flapping softly as they walked, "that being said, protein paste comes in some pretty good flavours."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:55 am

"I'll find you something." he assured him. "I can't promise it will be high quality, but it should be good. Now, tell me about this ship of yours."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 am

Squinting at Xal, "why so curious?" he growled in his rough voice. He recalled being interrogated by the nosy arkanian when they first met, but he wasn't about to take the chance that the question wasn't entirely innocent.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:28 am

"I may wish to purchase passage on board, if you would be willing."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:08 am

Clapping the arkanian on the shoulder with a friendly, if knee-buckling, slap, "I wouldn't charge you, Bright Eyes. The Midnight Howl is at your disposal, just comm me." After a sharp nod, "she ain't pretty and she ain't well armed, but she's comfortable."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:35 am

"I'll be pleased to return the favor, if you should need me for anything." He found a small restaurant. "This should do."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:35 am

The large shistavanen looked suspiciously at the restaurant, and grunted in acceptance, "you ever perfect that super soldier serum?"

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:04 am

"No." he admitted. "Not yet. The effects are still not what I was looking for. But, I'm still working on it."

The restaurant was relatively small, with limited wearing. Fortunately, a few diners had just left, providing room for Tyr and Xal.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Next

Return to Golden Promenade