[D0 MM] Stomping Grounds

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Re: [D0 MM] Stomping Grounds

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:10 am

Tyr shot a cold look at the droid, “don’t bother, you’re not my type.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:18 am

"You are the one making assumptions." The droid responded.

"Ah, the food." Xal said with a grateful tone as it arrived.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:17 am

“Assumptions you haven’t denied,” Tyr shot back grouchily before being distracted by the arrival of food, one of the few things in life that Tyr considered important. He snuffled the air above his plate, taking in the aroma like a wine connoisseur approaching a glass of ludicrously expensive sour grape juice. It seemed to pass muster, however, as Tyr scooped up the too-small utensils and set to work.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:34 am

"Then you are too obtuse to understand or care." GR8-1 stood and walked away.

Xal simply watched Tyr eat. "What is the cargo capacity of the Midnight Howl?"
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:49 am

Tyr barked a short laugh as the droid left, “well look at that, very clever. They’re getting good, those droid programmers, you’d almost think that one had feelings.” He resumed eating, and didn’t answer Xal until his plate was clear, which didn’t take very long at all. “About 70 Imperial units, give or take.”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:54 am

"It's largely self-programmed. I told my father that was a mistake." He said dismissively. "That's certainly more space than I would ever need. But, there are others who might make use of your services."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:07 am

Tyr pushed his plate away and drank the refreshed cup of water the waiter had refilled for him, in a few minutes it would magically be full again. “Just so long as there’s space for my gear. I ain’t giving up my gym.”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:09 am

"It's all hypothetical at the moment." he shrugged. "But, I'll recommend you, if I hear of an opportunity."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:16 pm

“Oof,” the shistavanen winced exaggeratedly, “you make me sound hard up for money.” He was, but that wasn’t any of the arkanian’s business.

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:52 pm

"Credits are always useful. But, I was thinking more that you'd want to stay active, by any means."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:55 pm

“So long as it doesn’t interfere with Malgus’ desires,” Tyr was taken by surprise by Xal’s consideration. “Maybe I can pick your brains at some point, you’re one of those clever types, are you good with computers?”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:37 am

He shook his head. "That's GR8-1."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:34 am

Tyr made a face like a toddler told to eat their broccoli. “I suppose that could still be useful. I’m sure you’re familiar with,” Tyr leaned forward and lowered his voice, “the one called Eagle?”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:37 am

"I've heard stories." he nodded. "Are you hunting him?"

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:23 am

The shistavanen nodded slowly, "for the safety of the Emperor and the Empire, these cockroaches must be exposed and squashed."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:42 am

"Agreed. I would like to help."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:41 am

"Good," Tyr nodded. "I've taken enough of your time, but I'll be in touch."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:00 pm

"If you need to find me, I'm usually in my lab, in the Tower." he gave him the location.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:41 pm

“If you need me, just comm me.” Tyr pushes his chair back and stood. “Good to see you again.”

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:42 am

"I enjoyed our talk." he nodded. "I'll see you soon."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

PreviousNext

Return to Golden Promenade