[Day 1 - LA] Clearance Sale

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Re: [Day 1 - LA] Clearance Sale

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:55 am

The man is just scared and his only thoughts are trying to survive not having his brain melted.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:47 am

Jaheem stared a bit longer before nodding "for your sake you had better hope you aren't holding back anything. I'm much less gentle on second interviews." He said before taking the picture and leading the captive back out and nodding to intelligence agent "hes all yours."
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:51 am

Watcher Five replied, “A pleasure, my Lord.”

The tone implies otherwise but at least he seems polite. He nodded and two soldiers take the remaining criminals to the transport while he continues conditioning the truth. The cover story is that this was a military exercise to test local Public Security and all deaths were simulated.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:57 am

'Sir." Tyber saluted again as Watcher-5 approached. Now a spook, Tyber had no hesitation falling in line. That detail was way above his paygrade. He remained silent, watching as the Inquisitor made off with the terrorist, and then watched as the transaction exchanged hands.

A moment passed, and he turned to the Inquisitor. "My Lord, was there anything useful? Believe me, my priorities lie in stopping these groups, and the safety and security of the State. I can be quite useful in tracking down these seditious dogs."
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Carries: Specialized Mandalorian Armor
Heavy Combat: Jetpack
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:50 am

Jaheem nodded "there was." He said simply before looking Tyber "you have more spine than your colleagues, most wouldnt dare attempt to stand in my way the way you did. It speaks to your strength." Or as much as a non-Sith could have. "I'll ensure that a copy of my report makes it to your desk Lt. Rook."
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:20 am

Mahr had tried to chase down those who fled but the imperial agents had been faster. His wound was still bothering him but he would survive.

All in all he was in a rather good mood. Those mercenairies had proven to be a nice entertainment.

''I CALL DIBS ON THE HEADS AND SKULLS OF MY PREYS''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Jaheem Abasi wrote:Jaheem nodded "there was." He said simply before looking Tyber "you have more spine than your colleagues, most wouldnt dare attempt to stand in my way the way you did. It speaks to your strength." Or as much as a non-Sith could have. "I'll ensure that a copy of my report makes it to your desk Lt. Rook."

He saluted. "Thank you, my Lord. Should I uncover anything from it, I will make sure it gets to you as well." The hand slowly fell, the soft sound of servos of his enhanced armor accompanying it.
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Carries: Specialized Mandalorian Armor
Heavy Combat: Jetpack
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Lt. Tyber Rook

Previous

Return to Golden Promenade