[Day 1 - LA] Clearance Sale

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Re: [Day 1 - LA] Clearance Sale

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Jan shreds another group of terrorists!

The Eagle Bois return fire with extreme prejudice with Jaheem and Mahr taking visious injuries although jan was still unscathed as she dives behind another piece of cover losing her weapon in the process as it clattered to the ground but she wasn’t hurt!

The group that shot at Mahr starts making a tactical retreat down the block as they move away from the savage massassi.

OOC: Another group is gone. Hit Jaheem for 15 wounds and 1 Threat allow players to dictate the use of the Threat. Team Not Mahr hits Mahr for 12 wounds and then moves back to Medium. Missed Jan but she has to drop her weapon to avoid being harm, disarmed.

Still have Destiny upgrades for the last two players.

Currently Mahr is at Medium rang to Team Not Mahr and short Team Jan, he is at Medium to Big Boi and Long to Eagle Buddy Bois. Jaheem is at Medium to all Eagle Bois and Long to Eagle Big Boi and Jan is at Medium to the eagle Bois, long to Big Boi, and Extreme to the Eagle Buddy Bois. Tyber is at short to Eagle Buddy Bois!

Ranged Heavy Vs. Jaheem + Disorient + Destiny Big Boi: 2eP+2eA+2eS+2eD 4 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ranged Heavy Vs. Mahr + Disorient + Destiny Eagle Boi: 3eP+1eD 2 successes
ImageImageImageImage

Ranged Heavy Vs. Mahr + Disorient + Destiny Eagle Boi: 1eS 1 failure

Ranged Heavy Vs. Jan + Disorient + Destiny Eagle Boi: 3eP+2eD+3eS 2 failures, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Initiative Order

PC 4 successes
NPC
PC 2 successes, 2 advantage
NPC
NPC
NPC
PC 1 success
PC 0 successes, 2 advantage
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Mahr on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Mahr is exposed and under a constant hail of rifle fire. He can feel the shots, both those bouncing off his armor and those lucky ones able to sear his skin.

He bleeds.

He laughs.

He is entertained

The Massassi warrior was impared but could move in close with a team of the eagle thugs, after a jabbing a stim pack in his neck, to cause them mayhem.

His eyes expresses both fury and a lust for blood and his actions leaves little room to question it. He violently engage the group of foes but their terror is too great and they seek to flee rather than stand their ground.

''COWARDS!'' The massassi screams as his zeal moves him closer to his othe foes.

The Red God will be pleased

MAHR SMASH (vibro-ax) round 2, upgrade diff from dapper, setback: 1eC+1eD+3eA+3eP+1eS 0 successes, 5 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

free action to stim
Triumph to make the minions flee(?) 2 adv. to get a free maneuvre and get short with not-mahr and big eagle boi , 3 adv. to give three boosts to next player.
---
Wounds:19/24 (-3, -5, -3. Stim for +5)
Strain:11/11

Ranged Defense: 1
Melee Defense: 1
Soak Value: 9
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:19 pm

Those Eagle Bois don't want any part of this and start to bolt!

OOC: Use the Triumph for them to flee.

Initiative Order

PC 4 successes
NPC
NPC
NPC
PC 1 success
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Jaheem just barely kept from crying out as the bolt seared his flesh deeply. He grit his teeth as he pressed toward the leader. Jaheem extended his hand and used his pain and anger to fuel his force powers. The darkside courses through him, radiating off the sith lord in waves as his eyes glowed a bright red the black sclera with a sunburst in the center. He extended his will into the leader's mind and directed one thing. Fear. Ice cold immobilizing fear.

D1 clearance terrify check upgrade from dapper, upgrade from adversary, downgrade twice from intimidate: 2eP+2eA+2eF+3eD 1 success, 1 threat, 1 Triumph, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spend success and darkside and triumph on big boi to force him to surrender.

Maneuver to close distance to big boy
Action to use Terrify

Wounds 15/17
Strain: 6/16
Fearsome 3
Ranged defence 1
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 pm

Eagle Big Boi submits to his fears!

OOC: End of the Round.

Initiative Order

PC 4 successes
NPC
NPC
PC 1 success
Dapper Dog

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:47 pm

The whirring of servos hissed as the armor plating on Tyber's thigh opened quickly, allowing his to draw his heavily modified quick trigger. Maintaining his low altitude, he pointed the blaster at the terrorists.

"Behind me are a Sith Lord and a monster of a Massassi, not to mention a crack shot with an autoblaster. Stand down now or this ends messily. It's over for you!" His intimidating staturenseemed to coat his words heavily, as the Mandalorian gritted his teeth.

Maneuver - Draw Blaster
Action - Coerce

Soak 4
Defense 1/1
Wounds 8/17
Strain 2/13

Will flip Destiny if attacked

LA1 - Clearance Sale - Forcing Eagle Boi Buddies to Surrender (Willpower 3, Coercion 1, Destiny to Upgrade. Average difficulty, upgraded once. Destiny defense upgrade. 1 strain to downgrade difficulty once with Intimidating 1): 2eP+1eA+1eC+1eD 2 successes
ImageImageImageImageImage
Forgoten set back: 1eS 0 successes, 1 threat

Total: 2 succeses 1 threat
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Carries: Specialized Mandalorian Armor
Heavy Combat: Jetpack
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:55 pm

With their leader already bound and the operation in shambles the remaining forces not wishing to die for their cause submit to the heroes of the Empire…

OOC: Combat is done, each player may reduce Suspicion by 5.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:08 pm

Dropping down to the ground, and shutting down the thruster pack, the Mandalorian watched as the terrorists dropped their qeapons. Using the goo gun, he fashioned makeshift binders on each one, and marched them from the building.

"Threat neutralized. Ready for pick up at the Promenade." He called over the military frequency on his comm. "We have subjects for interrogation and processing."
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Investigator Walber on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:23 am

Walber rose up and approached, one arm from a sling still from the previous attack. He approached Tyber and said, “Investigator Walber, and who the bloody hell are you lot?”

He was both irritated and glad the incident was over.
Imperial | Security Officer | Investigator | Jaded | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Investigator Walber

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:26 am

Overhead an unmarked black troop transport landed to secure the area and unmarked troopers rolled out to secure the area. A man in a dark suit followed and approached the fighters with a languid pace.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:29 am

Jaheem approached Walber "Lord Abasi of the Sith Inquisition, Detective Walber we "lot" are the ones who dealt with this attack with no loss of life and minimal property damage. Now if you don't mind I have some questions for this traitor." He said placing binders on the leader of the group "he will spend some time with the inquisition and then will be handed over to the military for their own interrogation but I have already started the process." His shoulder and side burned with pain but he made no indication to the pain he was feeling.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:30 am

"Lieutenant, Junior Grade Tyber Rook, assigned to Colonel Hala Moraal." He didn't remove the helmet, but did offer a salute to the Investigator. "I was on patrol when reports of a terrorist attack came over."

Looking as the Inquisitor came up, he narrowed his eyeeyes.

"This suspect is wanted by Military Intelligency, my Lord. The organization to which this scum belongs is of interest to us." He was not one who was cowed easily.
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:47 am

Watcher Five approached and added, “Imperial Intelligence supersedes the authority of Military Intelligence and the Inquisitors are respected but this matter does not deal with heresy or errant Sith. Your actions this day are respected and valued, etc.”

“The Empire thanks you for your respective service.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Investigator Walber on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:58 am

Walber almost replied and then the posturing began and he just lit up and took a deep drag, this was going to be a while.
Imperial | Security Officer | Investigator | Jaded | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Investigator Walber

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:20 am

Jaheem scowled at Rook "The Inquisition's authority also supercedes military intelligence. As for Imperial Intelligence..." this matter was more delicate, these people could make much more trouble "we don't know the issue with The Eagle doesn't involve an errant sith or heresy. And as I was the one here to subdue the leader I believe taking all the information I can from him before handing him over is only fair." Jaheem was also not one to be cowed easily and possessed a steel will.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:47 am

Jan picks up her gun, dusts it off and then watches the encounter with mild interest. Apparently, those terrorists would have been in much more trouble if they'd tried to interfere in the imperial bureaucracy.

She makes sure the relevant NPCs are aware of the crucial role Czerka played today before she sidles up to Mahr.

"Hey"

She flashes the Massassi a bright smile.
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:05 am

Jaheem Abasi wrote:Jaheem scowled at Rook "The Inquisition's authority also supercedes military intelligence. As for Imperial Intelligence..." this matter was more delicate, these people could make much more trouble "we don't know the issue with The Eagle doesn't involve an errant sith or heresy. And as I was the one here to subdue the leader I believe taking all the information I can from him before handing him over is only fair." Jaheem was also not one to be cowed easily and possessed a steel will.

“Do your interrogation now and then these criminals will be secured for transport, would that be amenable to you, Lord Abasi?” he replied calmly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:36 am

Jaheem nodded and walked to where he held the leader and lead him to a more secure area. He fixed the prisoner with a glare "so how will this go? Will you give up the information I seek or will I have to rip it out of your mind?" He said his tones layered with menace and darkside energy to enhance his fear.

D1 clearance sale interrogation influence: 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage
Spend darkside pip to cause more fear.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:46 am

Eagle Big Boi pissed himself and said, “Look man… kriff, I am just a merc I don’t even care about this crap just got paid a bunch.. I don’t know who provided the money but I haerd someone say something about a guy named the Hunter… look man don’t melt by brain I need that!”

He squealed, “Look I don’t know anything you want the Hunter… I… I… got a picture figured it might be worth something… don’t melt my brain…”

Picture Produced
Malam Gil.JPG
Malam Gil.JPG (16.96 KiB) Viewed 4644 times
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:53 am

Jaheem narrowed his eyes at the mercenary and extended the force into the man's mind sensing his thoughts to ensure there was nothing hidden there.

Using sense power to read his thoughts
D1 interrogation sense thoughts: 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage

Spending darkside to activate the power.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

PreviousNext

Return to Golden Promenade