Breaking Fast and Slow [EM1]

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Breaking Fast and Slow [EM1]

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Having completed a conversation with a security officer exonerating her from suspicion of seditious behaviour, Lord Bellious consented to going through official channels and getting chipped later during the day. It's not that the man's questions were entirely unjustified, but Moyr didn't have any intention of stirring too much trouble on Ziost.

EM. Evidence. Deception. Influence. Setback.: 2eP+1eA+2eF+3eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 threat, 4 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Flipping to generate Strain and Conflict, Pips go to Advantages, 4 Conflict & Strain]

Keeping this kind of profile was taxing though, and she decided to take it slow afterwards, with a pumpkin spice kaf and a caloric breakfast.

EM1. Cool.: 3eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImage

[Net 2 Strain]
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Re: Breaking Fast and Slow [EM1]

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:07 am

Lord Bellious wrote:Snip

"I'll have what Lord Bellious is having."
A figure in a short white dress has entered and is clicking her way over to the Twilek, shooting her some friendly finger guns.

"Although if her lordship doesn't want to be bothered so early in the morning the Czerka Corporation can wait."
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:08 pm

"The whole of it, or just one saleswoman?" The Sith leaned back in her seat to take the measure of the casually disposed person.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:"The whole of it, or just one saleswoman?" The Sith leaned back in her seat to take the measure of the casually disposed person.

"In this case they are one and the same M'am."

She strides over and extends a long and bony hand, beaming a smile

"Jan, Jan Melmoar."

The representative had her usual impractical looking dress and heels, replete with military medals. She's a slightly taller and considerably lankier woman than usual, and Jan always has rings under her eyes.
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:24 pm

"You mean you're the sole face of Czerka? It's a rather fatigued face, I am afraid."

The hand wasn't accepted. Instead, Lord Bellious gestured to the seat before her.

"But since it looks like you've skipped some beauty sleep to meet me, I'll indulge you. It looks like I am known to you, Ms Malmoar."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:26 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:"You mean you're the sole face of Czerka? It's a rather fatigued face, I am afraid."

The hand wasn't accepted. Instead, Lord Bellious gestured to the seat before her.

"But since it looks like you've skipped some beauty sleep to meet me, I'll indulge you. It looks like I am known to you, Ms Malmoar."

Still beaming happily

"No time to sleep M'am, not when there's work to be done!"
She sits opposite, crossing her legs and nodding happily at the Sith

"And of course you're known to us, we have wonderful files on all potential aspirants. It's important to keep up to date on the most promising new Sith coming through. Czerka is expecting you'll make quick a splash."

Leaning across as her pumpkin spice is delivered

"And may I say m'am you look wonderful this morning."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:24 pm

"How kind of you to notice. However, I wouldn't count flattery as the most efficient way of dealing with me. I am quite down to earth when it comes to technical details of various tools of destruction, bang for the cred, and the like." Pumpkin spice was dipped into.

Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:04 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"How kind of you to notice. However, I wouldn't count flattery as the most efficient way of dealing with me. I am quite down to earth when it comes to technical details of various tools of destruction, bang for the cred, and the like." Pumpkin spice was dipped into.

“Of course Lord Bellious.”
straight faced “I know many Sith are down to earth about such matters. It’s wonderful to talk with someone who understands the importance of blaster for buck, that’s what we do at Czerka!”

Slowly consuming pumpkin spice... oh the pain.

“Would you mind if I ask you, in your own words, what your ideal empire looks like? And how it behaves? It can just be a short summary.”
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:02 am

"I sense subtext to this question but I'll answer anyway, if concisely. I want an Empire that is more driven toward change in the galaxy than navel-gazing." She twirled the creme on her kaf.

Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:30 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"I sense subtext to this question but I'll answer anyway, if concisely. I want an Empire that is more driven toward change in the galaxy than navel-gazing." She twirled the creme on her kaf.

"Change via...."

She makes finger guns.
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:41 am

"Copious amount of violence of course. Peaceful change is an oxymoron."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:50 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"Copious amount of violence of course. Peaceful change is an oxymoron."

"Oh wonderful! I'm sure Czerka corp would be more than happy to help! Now the mighty Sith use the honourable lightsaber but the rank and file will of course need weapons.....lots of weapons."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:07 pm

"Rank and file? This is narrow-minded. I prefer to think in greater numbers. Think of all the disgruntled Outer Rim populations that could be incentivised to take arms against various regimes."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:23 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"Rank and file? This is narrow-minded. I prefer to think in greater numbers. Think of all the disgruntled Outer Rim populations that could be incentivised to take arms against various regimes."

"Mmmmmmhm, and they'd need so very many arms to take up....but that can be expensive. Who would pay for them all?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:05 pm

"After the initial stage it becomes a self-propelling endeavour. Revolts rise on gross inequalities, and once they burst, the very substance of this inequality can be looted if one is at the right place at the right time. As for the initial step, it can be seen to."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:47 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:"After the initial stage it becomes a self-propelling endeavour. Revolts rise on gross inequalities, and once they burst, the very substance of this inequality can be looted if one is at the right place at the right time. As for the initial step, it can be seen to."

“Oh that does sound wonderful... although looting is so inefficient, one should always have the latest weapons.”
Wrapping her long fingers around the pumpkin spice.

“If the initial step needs assistance, that’s what Czerka is for.”
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 pm

"It will. But the level of groundwork involves favourable conditions that still need to be created in the halls here on Ziost." She chuckled. "Sith politics."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:41 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"It will. But the level of groundwork involves favourable conditions that still need to be created in the halls here on Ziost." She chuckled. "Sith politics."

"And....you would be one of those favourable conditions? It could be a good reason for some to consider supporting your candidacy...."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:07 pm

"I have made it my habit to be underestimated in what I can cause." She paused to take a sip. "Informal influence is less constrained with what can happen in the eye of the public."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:31 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"I have made it my habit to be underestimated in what I can cause." She paused to take a sip. "Informal influence is less constrained with what can happen in the eye of the public."

"Wise words Lord Bellious, I would never have guessed."
She nods enthusiastically

"I'm sure your informal influence will prove an excellent partnership with Czerka's wholly above board actions."
Jan Melmoar

Next

Return to Golden Promenade