Ziostian Nights (D1, ME)

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Ziostian Nights (D1, ME)

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:20 am

Pampered, relaxed, and already dressed up for tonight's salon, Shaisha had time to kill.

So what better way to kill time than to starting drinking already.

Her favorite wine-bar offered tasteful snacks in the form of tapas to go with her drink, and this time she decided to sit by one of the tables in their main room, as there was some live performance on piano going on.

All in all, it was going to be a good start to the evening. As her master had taught her, no need to let all the other troubles cast a shadow over a party.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Re: Ziostian Nights (D1, ME)

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:43 am

Or the idea of going to a party over shadow your evening. If that was closer to your way of thinking. Which was the reasoning behind Alister's arrival at the wine bar. A few drinks before the stifling party would help loosen him up right?

Scanning the room for a moment to see who else might be here he fought off a frown. Was he not the only one who had this plan tonight? A brief nod of greeting was given to the well dressed Sith woman before he moved towards the bar to make his order.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:52 am

Her head lifted to notice the new arrival, as few things escaped her keen senses. Something itched at the back of her thoughts, that he seemed familiar. She watched him place his order, and waited for his glass of wine to be brought to him.

The pianist began to play something quietly dramatic.

Seeing as he had his glass, the Sith Lord raised her own glass in his direction; a silent invitation for him to join her.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:55 am

Ilar had left the Ausar estate a little early to try and scope out a little more of Ziost before the evening's party. His travels led him to this establishment.

In his finest, but obviously inferior, attire, Ilar took a seat in an out of the way spot, to observe and pass some time until Tayana's salon began.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:22 am

Near the Sith Lord stood a woman in nice robes, though she kept a respectable distance now as it seemed the Lord Tenebrous planned to invite a man over. (though unlike Shaisha, Hyuna did know who the man was)

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:28 am

The Sith woman at the bar, practically exuded power, so when her assistant stepped out of her immediate vicinity, Ilar decided to take the opportunity to try and learn more about her. His drink in hand, he slowly and unthreateningly approached Hyuna.

"Greetings, I am Ilar'Shala, in service to Raela Ausar, candidate for the Dark Council." He introduces himself with a small nod. "Is your party also stopping off here on route to Darth Tayana's soiree this evening?"
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:44 am

The woman stood with a relaxed and uflappable poise. Judging by how she seemed to carry herself, she was probably no slave, and her attire was better than what most slaves wore.

"Greetings," she said in a husky but friendly voice. "Hyuna Naath, personal attendant and assistant to my Lord Tenebrous; daughter of Wrath, apprentice to Council Member Darth Vowrawn," she paused as if realising she didn't need to list of all the titles, "... oh, and candidate for the Dark Council as well. Well met."

Hyuna looked him over closely once more. "Do you have business with her Lordship, monsieur r'Shala? My apologies if my Ryl isn't as fluent as I would like it to be. Rarely do I get the opportunity to practice it here on Ziost."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:53 am

"My apologies for not recognizing your Lord immediately, her list of accomplishments is impressive for one so young. I have no specific business, although it would appear that she may." He added with a tilting of his head to Alistar.

"I could merely feel her strength and thought to learn of her, I should be unsurprised that she is also a potential Councillor to be."

Switching from Basic to Ryl, Ilar smiles at hearing his mother tongue. "Worry not about your speech, for your vocabulary is excellent Ms.....?"
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:57 am

"Hyuna Naath," she said again, continuing in Ryl. Might as well take the opportunity to practice her language-skills. "Her power is undeniable, but how do you mean you can feel her strength?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:02 am

Mentally facepalming at missing Hyuna's name the first time, Ilar was slightly thrown for a loop.

"Perhaps feel, is the wrong word. I think I briefly glimpsed her at the Spaceport earlier today when the Emperor arrived, but in such a crowd I didn't notice it. Here though, in a more intimate environ it is obvious. Her carriage, her confidence, she practically oozes power."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:09 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Her head lifted to notice the new arrival, as few things escaped her keen senses. Something itched at the back of her thoughts, that he seemed familiar. She watched him place his order, and waited for his glass of wine to be brought to him.

The pianist began to play something quietly dramatic.

Seeing as he had his glass, the Sith Lord raised her own glass in his direction; a silent invitation for him to join her.

One didn't turn down a invitation from a lady, especially an attractive one who may have a laser sword in her purse. Seeing the gesture, Alister dipped his head in acceptance and made his way over.

She looked vaguely familiar now that he approached closer, but the same could be said of dozens of other noble scions across the empire. "Good evening." He offered in good natured greeting. "I think we may have met before, but to my shame your name eludes me. So it seems a new introduction is in order. I'm Allister if house Dravvad."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:18 am

Ilar'Shala wrote:Mentally facepalming at missing Hyuna's name the first time, Ilar was slightly thrown for a loop.

"Perhaps feel, is the wrong word. I think I briefly glimpsed her at the Spaceport earlier today when the Emperor arrived, but in such a crowd I didn't notice it. Here though, in a more intimate environ it is obvious. Her carriage, her confidence, she practically oozes power."

Hyuna nodded slightly. "Such is the legacy of those destined for power, I've been told. I am quite confident in her lordship's rise to power in the coming days. But I am not familiar with the name of your master, Raela Ausar...?"

Alister Dravvad wrote:One didn't turn down a invitation from a lady, especially an attractive one who may have a laser sword in her purse. Seeing the gesture, Alister dipped his head in acceptance and made his way over.

She looked vaguely familiar now that he approached closer, but the same could be said of dozens of other noble scions across the empire. "Good evening." He offered in good natured greeting. "I think we may have met before, but to my shame your name eludes me. So it seems a new introduction is in order. I'm Allister if house Dravvad."

"Good evening... ah, what a pleasure to put a face to the name, mister Dravvad. All our businesses have been done through my attendant before, but you might recognize the name Lord Tenebrous." Not that she knew that Hyuna had then conducted business with Allistar's own assistant, Vair'ea.

"Out enjoying yourself tonight, or warming up to the party later?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:23 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Hyuna nodded slightly. "Such is the legacy of those destined for power, I've been told. I am quite confident in her lordship's rise to power in the coming days. But I am not familiar with the name of your master, Raela Ausar...?"

"You soon will be, by deeds if not reputation." Ilar answered optimistically. "Master Ausar hails from an ancient bloodline counting numerous former Dark Councillors among her lineage and is presently an apprentice to Darth Zash. She is a noted scholar and seer, but has not spent much time in....civilized space recently, which may be why you are unfamiliar with her."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:02 am

"Darth Zash..." it was like she rolled the name over her tongue quietly. "... A dangerous one to be associated with, if rumors are to be believed. Well, all Sith are dangerous to a certain degree, but some are more than others. You run near dangerous circles, friend. Be careful not to end up prey to someone like Zash."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:10 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:"Good evening... ah, what a pleasure to put a face to the name, mister Dravvad. All our businesses have been done through my attendant before, but you might recognize the name Lord Tenebrous." Not that she knew that Hyuna had then conducted business with Allistar's own assistant, Vair'ea.

"Out enjoying yourself tonight, or warming up to the party later?"

"A pleasure indeed, Lord Tenebrous." Alister replied smoothly, the name was one he recognized, but he never really handled the business side of things. "I do recognize the name. It's one I've seen at least a few times."

"A warm up for the party." He replied moving to take a seat. "One can't miss something hosted by Darth Tayana after all."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:15 am

"You are the second individual to furnish me with such a warning." Ilar answers, a pensive look crossing his face.

Rumun might have had an agenda, making his opinion tainted, but a second independent source was not to be discounted.

"I will definitely keep your words of warning in mind, as well as those of Rumun Gol, he too cautioned me about Darth Zash."

Tipping his glass back, he gestured to the bartender for another. "Here's to that fine tightrope we walk between useful and dangerous. Would you care for a drink Ms Naath?"
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:22 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"A pleasure indeed, Lord Tenebrous." Alister replied smoothly, the name was one he recognized, but he never really handled the business side of things. "I do recognize the name. It's one I've seen at least a few times."

"A warm up for the party." He replied moving to take a seat. "One can't miss something hosted by Darth Tayana after all."

"The results are always good," Shaisha offered as a compliment to her continued business.

"True, it's not something to miss. Though I didn't take you for a social butterfly, mr. Dravvad," she mused with a playful smirk as she took a sip from her glass. "Perhaps you have ulterior motives to attend such an event, or merely coming out of your laboratory more?"

Ilar'Shala wrote:"You are the second individual to furnish me with such a warning." Ilar answers, a pensive look crossing his face.

Rumun might have had an agenda, making his opinion tainted, but a second independent source was not to be discounted.

"I will definitely keep your words of warning in mind, as well as those of Rumun Gol, he too cautioned me about Darth Zash."

Tipping his glass back, he gestured to the bartender for another. "Here's to that fine tightrope we walk between useful and dangerous. Would you care for a drink Ms Naath?"

"I have no personal experience of this Darth, and Rumun Gol is only known to me as a graduate of the Academy from the same year as her Lordship..." Hyuna said thoughtfully. "But I know her Lordship does not trust Zash, and neither does her close confidante Lord Rath."

She cast a glance to the bar, and gave a shrug. "A glass of wine won't hurt in the span of the evening."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:33 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Image

"I have no personal experience of this Darth, and Rumun Gol is only known to me as a graduate of the Academy from the same year as her Lordship..." Hyuna said thoughtfully. "But I know her Lordship does not trust Zash, and neither does her close confidante Lord Rath."

She cast a glance to the bar, and gave a shrug. "A glass of wine won't hurt in the span of the evening."

They graduated together and both share a distrust of Zash, maybe something happened at the Academy? Mustn't let myself get too paranoid though...

"Wonderful, I'm sure there will be no shortage of drinks later this evening, but very little quiet with which to enjoy them." He replies as he heads up to the bar to collect the drinks and return swiftly.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:54 am

"Ah, I've no plans on becoming inebriated, mister. I prefer to keep my mind clear to best perform my duties. But one glass won't make a difference on me, I'm certain." She smiled sheepishly.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did a twi'lek come into the service of a Sith lord?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:11 am

"I would not seek to render you incapable of serving your Lord." Ilar protests as he tries to charm his way into her good graces. Holding up a hand to deflect her words, he continues.

"As another who serves at the will of one more powerful than myself, I would never put you in such a position. As for how I came to serve Lady Ausar? I initially served her former Master Darth Acklys, when his position was...vacated, my service was transferred."
Ilar'Shala

Next

Return to Golden Promenade