Be Prepared (D2, LA)

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Be Prepared (D2, LA)

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:39 am

(expecting)

It was one of the more mediocre cantinas on the promenade. Which still meant it was somewhat upscale. Still, as a pureblood Sith, no one questioned her presence there, even when she had donned a concealing robe over her clothes to avoid too much attention.

Having sated some bloodthirst by cutting down those Eagle-goons, she felt in a good enough mood to order herself a drink. With a simple neat whiskey in her hand, she relaxed on the stool at the end of the bar.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Re: Be Prepared (D2, LA)

Postby Rowan Camwen on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:17 am

He glanced up at each location as he was passing, until he found a relatively quiet cantina to settle into for a few hours. He dusted various debris from his coat and ran a hand through his hair, in a vain attempt to freshen up.

He was a touch thirsty, and could use a place to sit down after the travels of the day. So he entered, surveying the location. It wasn't dead quiet, but there was plenty of space at the bar for a drink. He noted the robed individual, and took a seat, keeping one stool between the two of them.

"Whiskey, Neat."

He glanced over at the other person and commented.

"Excellent drink choice..."

His eyes seemed to look for an appropriate title or manner of address but decided to err on the side of caution and let the statement linger.
Human ◈ Imperial ◈ Noble ◈ Seeking Career ◈ Tourist

Carries: A small courier bag with various daily needed items
Rowan Camwen

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:21 am

"There is beauty in simplicity sometimes, and also a secret security in knowing what you get," she replied with a calm and pleasant tone, looking straight ahead over the rim of her glass before taking a slow sip to enjoy the full experience of the whiskey.

"Rough times already?"
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Rowan Camwen on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:50 am

There's a dry chuckle as he sips from his delivered drink.

"Caught in two Tibanna Gas explosions in two weeks? I worry the city infrastructure wasn't set up to handle the influx of us tourists. Perhaps I should be looking for work in the engineering sector."

There's another healthy gulp as he sets the glass down.

"Surely you've kept your self clear of any harm?"

If he was aware of her identity, he was masking the fact.

Rowan Camwen

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:20 am

Likewise, she made no mention of his identity. Just two strangers chatting at the bar over a drink.

"My, my, doubtful travel insurance covers getting involved in such. But you could make up for it by seeking some extra work on the side, yes," she chuckled at his idea of working for the engineering sector.

"So far, yes. Doesn't mean I haven't been in harm's way, but sometimes you need a little excitement in every day life."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Rowan Camwen on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:57 am

He nods, circling a finger around the rm of the glass.

"Personal losses have been at a minimum, thankfully. A little extra money while touring would be nice, even if it lead to something permanent."

He takes a slower casual sip from the glass this time.

"I've been trying to keep tabs on the political events and such, but my family house is not so upstanding to hold much more than cosmetic weight while I'm here. So instead, I'm trying all the special locations, and taking in the local entertainment."

He smiles to her briefly.

"Excitement can definitely be a good thing, but I've always been interested in what generates the excitement myself."

Rowan Camwen

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:45 am

"If excitement and entertainment is something you're looking for, I know of a place that can help you there. Grant more liberties, so to speak," she made a lazy gesture to their surroundings. To onlookers, it looked more like she was casually gesturing during their conversation.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Rowan Camwen on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:05 am

He nodded once.

"I'm always open for suggestions, especially the liberty granting kind."

There's a brief smile on his face.

"This is my last outing before I am expected to enlist like the rest of my brothers, so I'll need something short term, but effective and memorable."

He drinks again from the glass, eyeing her slightly.

Rowan Camwen

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:15 pm

"Enlisting huh?" she chuckled. "The life of a soldier doesn't seem to suit your type."

A contact number was passed onto his comm, and her voice dropped, making it seem to onlookers that she was maybe giving him her own number. "If and when we can talk more openly, call this number and you'll be let in a side-entrance to my estates."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Rowan Camwen on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:31 am

He smiles at her.

"Doesn't every good imperial citizen enlist at some point?"

There's a smile of appreciation after her whispered comment.

"I may just need to take you up on that offer."

He finishes off his whiskey with a smile to her.

Rowan Camwen

Return to Golden Promenade