Crowded Streets (Day 4 Mid Evening)

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Re: Crowded Streets (Day 4 Mid Evening)

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:44 am

"My family retains it's power generally through finical and military means, so yes I am quite affluent." No reason to lie about it after all. "My work helps maintain my families fortune as well as provides for my hobbies." His lips curled into a smirk.

"Of course if I didn't work I would likely find myself without funds, the head of the family does not abide by laziness."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:22 am

Tyr grunted, but seemed to accept the explanation, "it's good to have things to do."
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:53 am

"That as well." Alister agreed with a nod. "Though I shoudl say there is a almost endless supply of gaathering to attend as well, and one is expected to show their face at a number of those each year. An effort to find a proper match for the unwed, and the married to attend to poltics."

"It's quite tiring."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:26 pm

Tyr pulled a face, showing his distaste for such social matters, "don't know how you put up with that." He paused, cocked his head to one side, and peered at Alister, "guessing you're not married yet, then."
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:29 am

"Generally I skip as many as I can." Though the added pressure of his family made that harder each year. "You're right though, I've yet to take a wife."

"I guess I have yet to find a woman who interests me enough for that?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:51 am

“Men more your speed?” Tyr asked, as casually and classlessly as if he were talking to a grunt soldier instead of a noble.

Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:33 am

"No. I enjoy my physical relationships with females." Alister replied casually, not seeming to mind the directness of the question. "Preferably human, but some other species are acceptable as well."

"Perhaps I'm just a bit stubborn in my desires when it comes to a wife."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:48 am

Tyr chuckled, leering at the noble, “I’d be stubborn too,” he muttered something that sounded like political nonsense.

Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:34 am

"Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that way." Alister replied. "It seems most are in a rather large hurry though."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:41 am

Scoffing, “maybe they recognise the power hungry grasping in each other, and that was compatibility enough for them.” Tyr rolled his eyes.

Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:04 am

It was a good enough explanation, at least in Alister's mind. "Perhaps so." He offered after a moment. "Do you think that's why the Steel Valkyrie was wed the other day? To solidify a powerbase in preparation for her bid for a council seat?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:19 am

Tyr had met Sylvain in passing, but had not met the Steel Valkyrie. “Could be, strange timing otherwise,” he postulated.

Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 am

"I was thinking the same." Alister mused as they stepped into a electronics store. "I suppose it's not really any of my business though."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:53 am

"If it makes them," he paused, "happy," there was a degree of uncertainty. Power made Sith happy, not love, not like they portrayed on those drippy, vacuous holoshows mass produced for the masses. Maybe the marriage helped the Valkyrie's aspirations to the council, or maybe it shrewdly cemented power in case she failed. Either way, Tyr had never enjoyed such games, nor did he particularly care which hands held power, they were mostly the same to him.

Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:28 am

"I suppose that's a possibility as well..." Alister replied thoughtfully, though it was a slim one. Most sith he had met were incapable of love after all. Could they desire something? Certainly. Love something? That was a different story all together.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:45 am

"What's happiness, anyway?" Tyr grunted, "a flashy wedding? power? the copper taste of hot blood as it runs over your hand as you twist the knife in your enemy's gut?" The shistavanen half-snorted, half-scoffed, "or maybe it's just someone to suck your dick."

Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:06 am

"While I'd never deny that having your cock sucked can be quite pleasurable. I don't think that really counts as happiness. For one because that sort of happiness; if you call it that, is fleeting."

He paused for a moment. "No I think happiness is more in tune with satisfaction. You enjoy your life, your family, and if you have lost the desire to strive for more."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:13 am

With a gravelly chuckle, "maybe you just aren't getting your cock sucked good enough," Tyr's mouth opened and he ran his tongue over a gleaming fang, "I find it pretty satisfying." He shrugged his massive shoulders, the spiked armour made them seem even larger, "everything's fleeting, might as well get off while you can."

Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:23 pm

"I wouldn't deny that as a possibility." Whoever the Shistvanen had doing that sort of thign likely had motivation. He did look like he could bite out some poor slaves throat with those teeth after all. Of course there was the possibility it was his fellow sith too, you never knew.

Still he couldn't he help but smirk. "I suppose there is a valid point you have there, I suppose I'll have to remember that the next time I'm at one of those fancy parties."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 pm

It wasn't often that Tyr stood eye to eye with people, but Alister was pretty close; so when the shistavanen leaned forward the effect was less towering over the human, and more bringing his golden eyes level with Alister's grey ones. He grinned lasciviously, "if you want help with that, I have some free time."

Tyr

PreviousNext

Return to Golden Promenade