Crowded Streets (Day 4 Mid Evening)

Commercial region of New Adasta of shops, boutiques, and fine dining

Re: Crowded Streets (Day 4 Mid Evening)

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:47 am

He wasn't trying to back out of his opinion, but he wasn't goign to argue the point either. "Was there any other parts you were looking for today ythen?" He asked browsing through some of the tools himself. Was there anything he needed? Not that he could recall.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:19 am

Tyr sorted through the items he'd chosen, tossed one aside, not caring where it ended up or where he'd picked it up from. It was a meagre lot, all said, around fifty credits worth, as the shistavanen finalised his purchase.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:55 am

It was a good selection, and Alister stood to the side as Tur finalized his purchases. No need to push for the Sith to spend a little more or buy something he didn't need.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:19 pm

Tyr stuffed his purchases in a backpack. Turning to Alister, with utter disregard for any sense of propriety or personal space, he slapped the noble - hard- on the shoulder, "thanks, good talk."
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:24 pm

That recieved a grunt, perhaps masking pain from the slimer man. "Happy to help." He repleid with a strained slime. "Hopefully uou'll be able to make what you need with this."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:38 pm

"Hopefully," the shistavanen seemed in good cheer, and he winked at the scientist, "maybe I'll see you around."

Tyr

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:22 am

"Could be, I attend far too many of those fancy parties after all." He dipped his head. "Until next we meet then?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:10 am

Nodding, “think about what I said,” there was a hint of teasing to the sandpapery voice. The shistavanen winked and stomped his way out into the evening.

/fin

Tyr

Previous

Return to Golden Promenade