[Day 2 - EN] Eagles love Music

Popular night club and spot for disaffected Imperial youths and dissidents

[Day 2 - EN] Eagles love Music

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:23 am

The girls were still wearing their outfits from the party barge but were intoxicated at the concert. They were still fierce and sassy but definitely here to have fun and not worry about such things as politics or terrorists.

Of course Dracosvina had a VIP lounge to watch the concert, because what else was she going to use her wealth on, helping people?
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 2 - EN] Eagles love Music

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:28 am

The band, Triple Woman, kept the music coming.
Dapper Dog

Postby Alister Dravvad on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:24 pm

What was it the Czerka lady had said? Socialize your Chiss? While Vair'ea wasn't exactly his, she did work for him and it was true enough he couldn't take her to any social events. So we he heard the teens prattling on about a concert that evening, he figured why not?

He was still dressed up for the evening, though he'd left jacket and cravat at the lab when he picked Vair'ea up. The chiss woman had shed her normal professional attire, and was wearing a rather fashionable dress with a pair of heels. Ready enough for a evening of Dancing. "Are you sure about this, Doctor?" She asked as she glanced up at the taller man.

"Well, we're here now aren't we?"

+ 5 Suspicion (thought I'd added this)
Last edited by Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:42 pm

It might be a bad idea to go partying again; especially given last night ended up with Xyll having to explain who she was to military police. The indignity! It was an even worse idea to go partying in a place like *this*. It had a certain reputation, from what she'd gathered.

But why not? This was the sort of place one went to, to try and overhear things one shouldn't. Or just to get drinks. Presumably most people were watching the stage where some sort of band Xyll didn't care about were playing... which meant that the bar was relatively accessible.

+5 suspicion
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:17 am

Shelzais was, if not a regular, at least not an infrequent visitor to Eclipse. Why bother sneaking about? Half the Ziost demimonde knew who she was, which is why the bartender already had a glass of her preferred cheap lum--Pantora Blue Ribbon, of course--waiting on the counter before she even made it to the bar.

+5 suspicion!
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:51 am

It seemed the bar was a popular spot this evening and Alister gave the two women nods of greeting fromhis seat. "I think I'll go dance." Vair'ea murmured to her employer as the two Sith arrived. No reason for her to hang around people with laser swords after all.

"Alright." Alister replied, looking between Shelzais and Xyll to see if either were amenable to conversation.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:19 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:It seemed the bar was a popular spot this evening and Alister gave the two women nods of greeting fromhis seat. "I think I'll go dance." Vair'ea murmured to her employer as the two Sith arrived. No reason for her to hang around people with laser swords after all.

"Alright." Alister replied, looking between Shelzais and Xyll to see if either were amenable to conversation.

"You poor thing... lost your date?" Shelzais purred, turning to Alister and arching a brow ridge curiously as she watched Vair'ea depart out of the corner of her eye.
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:24 am

That brought a soft chuckle from his lips. "That is certainly what it looks like." He mused as he glanced towards Vair'ea. "But we just came together, so she went off to find her own fun."

His eyes turned towards the sith woman. "I see you've somehow managed to arrive without one. Though I'd wager that won't last."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:That brought a soft chuckle from his lips. "That is certainly what it looks like." He mused as he glanced towards Vair'ea. "But we just came together, so she went off to find her own fun."

His eyes turned towards the sith woman. "I see you've somehow managed to arrive without one. Though I'd wager that won't last."

"Oh, well." Shelzais waved one sharply manicured hand in an airy gesture. "What will be, will be. I came to hear the music. And see what happens, of course." And to get out of the way while the cleaners dealt with the mess back on the Wild Ride. Shelzy assumed there was probably a mess, at least. She paid people for the privilege of not thinking about that.

She took a sizeable gulp of her lowbrow drink-of-choice. It was rather watery, of course, but she already had a nice buzz going; all she really needed to do was keep it level. "Have I seen you around?"

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:48 pm

"Possibly a time or two. Though I don't think we've ever been properly introduced. I'm Alister of House Dravvad." Not that she has likely heard of him. Taking a sip from his drink, he glanced towards the stage.

"Is this generally the type of music you go for then?" He asked after a moment of listening. Alister really had no idea what was fashionable, at least when it came to music. It didn't sound especially good to him though.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:53 pm

Palin Vik.jpg
Palin Vik.jpg (10.46 KiB) Viewed 7590 times

Here most nights was Palin Vik, from the outer regions, he served the brews and kept people up on the news as he would say. Tall with a healthy beard and friendly smile. His knowledge of mixed drinks was not exhaustive but what he did know he knew well and he was good with names and faces.

He had a fresh PBR for the Sith ready to go, he kept the bar clean, and the customers happy.
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:18 pm

Xyll was there at the bar now, looking at the drink he placed in front of her.

"I didn't ask for this."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Xyll Vanth wrote:Xyll was there at the bar now, looking at the drink he placed in front of her.

"I didn't ask for this."

"Oh that's for the pretty lady," he gestured to Shelzais.

"For you... you look like a Kaas City kind of lady. The hard stuff, bout I set you up with some Blue Tu'kata whiskey?"
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:35 pm

"Are you saying I'm not pretty?"

She wasn't about to start anything violent, but the thought of doing so was pleasant.

"I'll have you know I was raised on only the finest of drinks and luxuries."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:38 pm

“Never said that, just pointing out who the drink was for,” he said. He continued cleaning the bar and said, “Of course you were Sith, of course you were. Well we got drinks, not all of them the finest, but it will get you drunk.”

“Best I can do, ye majesty.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:46 pm

She laughed. "Sounds like you don't like us."

Xyll reached out a hand at one of the bottles behind him. She'd intended to simply grab one for herself, but the force showed her only sparkles and bubblegum. So she closed her fist, apart from her index finger.

"That one."

Force Move: 2eF 4 Light Side
ImageImage
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:50 pm

“I love most people, some less than others but I don’t have a problem with Sith as long as they behave themselves and try not to make a mess of things. People come here to unwind, relax… it can be difficult to do that when someone will cut you in half because you blinked wrong, my Lord,” he responded.

He poured her a drink and added, “But what do I know, I just serve the drinks.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:59 pm

"I see," she said, taking a sip. "And that happens often here then, does it?"
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:02 pm

“Not too often, most Sith avoid this place, not classy or dark enough for their tastes,” he responded pouring a drink for another customer.
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:11 pm

"Indeed. It does not exactly meet with my usual standards either. But sometimes one needs a change of scenery in order to comprehend a problem. To see things from a different perspective."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Next

Return to Eclipse 99