[Day 2 - EN] Eagles love Music

Popular night club and spot for disaffected Imperial youths and dissidents

Re: [Day 2 - EN] Eagles love Music

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:12 pm

“I am not a philosopher, I just pour the booze but if you needed that then I am glad the Eclipse could oblige,” he responded.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:21 pm

She snorted, and took another drink. "A bartender who isn't a philosopher on the side. Useless."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Xyll Vanth wrote:She snorted, and took another drink. "A bartender who isn't a philosopher on the side. Useless."

“Now there is that Sith attitude we have come to know and love,” he said chuckling.

“I ain’t a philosopher, too much bloody thinking. But I can listen and offer poorly thought out advice and I know how to cut people off if need be. You want philosophy, tip better.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:04 am

She slammed the drink back.

"Seems a poor investment."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:05 am

“Seeing as I am still here taking your sass, I am not a great salesman either,” he said now cleaning glasses.
Dapper Dog

Postby Shelzais Sek on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:13 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Possibly a time or two. Though I don't think we've ever been properly introduced. I'm Alister of House Dravvad." Not that she has likely heard of him. Taking a sip from his drink, he glanced towards the stage.

"Is this generally the type of music you go for then?" He asked after a moment of listening. Alister really had no idea what was fashionable, at least when it came to music. It didn't sound especially good to him though.

"Oh, I go for all sorts of things, master Dravvad," she responded with a purring laugh--and a smile for the bartender when he refreshed her drink without being asked. "I have extremely broad tastes... I'll try anything once, twice at least if the first time wasn't dull."

She gestures airily at the stage. "See the artist on the left? The Theelin? She plays classical chamber Sithviol on the side... tiresome old stuff, but it pays, since the real old sticks on this planet like live music at their soirees. Of course, as an alien, she has to play behind a screen most of the time... anyway, I'd much rather see her up there, looking alive--passionate."
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:05 am

"Anything?" He raised an eyebrow at that. "It seems I've come across quite the bold woman this evening." He smiled slightly to himself. Perhaps not quite as bold as Lady Dayana, but it was too early to tell for certain.

He let his eyes drift towards the dance floor for a moment. Checking to make sure Vair'ea was still out of trouble, and hadn't been accosted by the group of you sith lords. "The things we do to pay the bills." He mused as his gaze moved to the artist in question. "You are right that she looks alive up there. Even I can tell she is enjoying herself." He turned back to the sith. "You seem to be acquainted though?"
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:11 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Anything?" He raised an eyebrow at that. "It seems I've come across quite the bold woman this evening." He smiled slightly to himself. Perhaps not quite as bold as Lady Dayana, but it was too early to tell for certain.

He let his eyes drift towards the dance floor for a moment. Checking to make sure Vair'ea was still out of trouble, and hadn't been accosted by the group of you sith lords. "The things we do to pay the bills." He mused as his gaze moved to the artist in question. "You are right that she looks alive up there. Even I can tell she is enjoying herself." He turned back to the sith. "You seem to be acquainted though?"

"I don't pretend to be anything I'm not, master Dravvad." She chuckled. "Shelzais, incidentally. Sek."

Her eyes slipped half-closed for a moment as she turned back toward the stage. "Oh, we only have a nodding acquaintance. But it's not the first time I've seen her play. Such a waste, if there weren't places like this for people like her, wouldn't you say?"
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:20 am

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Madam Sek." That was the hostess of the party earlier was it not?

"Though I believe you would be the better judge of that then I. I've never been the type to really admire music of musicians, though I suppose thats a bit of a shame." He watched the stage with a curious expression. "After all, this is so much different then what i'm used to."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:37 am

"Well, what are you used to, then, Master Dravvad?"

People didn't usually call Shel madame anything, and when they did she was often enough tempted to tell them Madame Sek is my mother, but for some reason she found that tonight she was sort of into it. Maybe it was a side effect of coming back to Ziost as a truly independent woman (well, mostly), when most of her memories of the planet were from times when she'd been dependent--a child, a student, a new apprentice.

"And, if I may ask, what are you doing here if you don't like music?" She took another sip of her PBR. It was fairly awful, of course, but that wasn't the point. What it really needed to pair with was a cigarra... Shel patted her jacket pockets. Drat, none on me.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:28 am

"Labratories, and the various sounds or lack there off that accompanies them. It's where I spend most of my days, there and in the quite of my home up in Ajunta, listening to what sounds nature provides me." He frowned a moment. "I suppose you can add onto that, the drone of music of whatever social event a young single noble is required to attend." He empyted his drink, and beckoned over the barman so he could get a refill.

"As for why I'm here?" He spotted Vair'ea in the crowd. "My companion is a attractive you woman, and needs to get out more. Most of the places I go to though it's frowned upon if she attends though." He smirked. "so I suggested we go here, thinking she might like it."

"Do you think I made the appropriate choice?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:27 am

Shel listened to Alister's account of himself attentively, or so it seemed. She had a convincingly intense way of focusing her gaze on her interlocutor, even if her orange eyes were a bit more dilated than the lighting in the club could account for. Clearly the watery lum wasn't the strongest thing she'd been into tonight.

"Your companion..." Shel's eyes wandered off to locate the young Chiss woman. "Well, what does appropriate even mean... or what does it matter?" Her chuckle had a purring quality. "She'll fit in here better than some high society bash. Maybe she'll like that, or you will. Of course, she might pick up some subversive ideas, but some people might say a nobleman who takes that much interest in his alien companion is already subversive enough." Another gulp of lum. "Boring people, mostly."

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:48 pm

"To some quite a bit, to others nothing at all. In this case I was wondering if this was the place to take a young lady for a night out." - He smirked. "You seem to be a better judge of such things then me, but it seems even you aren't quite sure." There was a thoughtful pause. "Or you don't care to be sure one or the other."

This was followed by a chuckle. "Boring people, i'm probably what you would call one of those." He took a drink from his refilled cup. "At least most days of the week." If the scientist was drunk it was hard to tell, either he didn't show it or he was just used to long nights and knew how to pace himself.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:05 am

"Oh, a young lady? Too bad, I'm considered rather unreliable on the subject of ladies." She smiled with a slight predatory gleam in her eyes. "Let my license lapse some time ago, you know. Young women, however, can have a fine old time in a place like this... even alien ones. Artists and dissidents have their own status games, but they're much less tiresome than the noble ones, you see. Just dodge the slumming Sith well enough and it's quite fun."

"You're here, and not to check people's papers, so at least you haven't got a top score in Boring," she added, stretching one arm above her head languorously for a moment and giving her head a little shake.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:02 am

"Oh? They give licenses for that kind of thing?" He shook his head. "I seem to be a bit behind the times then." Alister was quite sure after all that most nobility could get away with almost anything. He shook his head, a wry smile on his lips. "Or maybe I just spend too much time around the wrong type of lady."

He watched her stretch, a slight smile on his lips. "Well I'll take that as a compliment, Madam Sek. Though that stretch is making me wonder if you just have stuff shoulders or if you're needing to take a turn on the dance floor. To loosen up a bit."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:29 am

"There's never a wrong time for that... well, no, I suppose there are, but not here. Why? Are you offering, Master Not The Type For Music?" Shel laughed.

Alister's declaration that he didn't usually come to places like this and had no taste for it wasn't exactly promising. But as a bespectacled young fellow who apparently hung out in labs all day, he might count as Corrupting An Innocent, which did lend the prospect a bit of spice.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:56 am

"Perhaps I am." He mused thoughtfully. "Though that just might be the alcohol talking." He finished with a wry smile. He had more then a few glasses this evening, and he'd be lying if he said it wasn't affecting his decision making.

Whether or not Alister was a innocent or not was probably up for debate, and generally was dependent on who you asked. If the Sith wanted to think of him as such, it was up to her though. "Either way it is a question already asked, so are you interested?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:48 am

"You really are too retiring, science man." Shelzais smiled--all full, soft lips, with just a glimpse of sharp pureblood incisors peeking through--and wound one hand around his elbow. "Your little friend has already left you behind out there. Catch up!" At that, she leaned close enough that he could probably smell her perfume--a lush, spicy scent. She tugged on his elbow, pulling him away from the bar if he was willing to come.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:16 pm

So this is what happened when you asked a drugged yo Sith Lord to dance. He probably should of been expecting this outcome, still he didn't struggle as she pulled him away from the bar towards the dance floor. "Catch up?"

"Are we in a race then?" He continued his tone a little teasing. As he settled in to the shorter woman's pace. Being tall had its advantages after all. "I'm wondering if I should ask where the finish line is." The last was followed by a soft chuckle.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:49 am

"All life is a race, isn't it?" She laughed as she towed the gangly scientist toward the dance floor. "Haven't you heard the story about the two hunters and the acklay?"

Shelzais Sek

PreviousNext

Return to Eclipse 99