[Day 2 - EN] Eagles love Music

Popular night club and spot for disaffected Imperial youths and dissidents

Re: [Day 2 - EN] Eagles love Music

Postby Alister Dravvad on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:44 am

"I don't believe I have." He eyed the woman for a moment, was she going to ply him with some sort of old wives tale? Still he was interested, what could it hurt after all.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:16 am

"Two hunters go out to bag an acklay..." Shel drew Alister closer to the music, into the crowd. Despite whatever chemical alterations currently applied to her mental state, she seemed perfectly coordinated, even graceful in her high-heeled boots. "They're lying in wait for the beast in their blind, rifles at the ready, when they hear a crasshhh! much too close."

In the bustle and noise of the dance floor, she had to lean in close and raise her voice to make herself heard, swaying to the music. "The acklay found them first, and it's hungry! These two fellows start running away, but they're only Human." She laughs uncertainly. "Or maybe purebloods? Doesn't matter, acklays have longer legs! So one hunter looks at the other and gasps, 'brother, it's hopeless, we'll never outrun it!'"
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:48 am

Alister nodded, leaning in close so he could better hear Shelzais as she spoke. He wasn't sure what the moral of the story was? Maybe: always be ready to run. He smiled anyways though, a amused smile making it's way onto his lips as the chiss woman spottign ALister in the crowd made her way over.

"Are you trying to say You're a Acklay Madam Sek, and Vair'ea and I are your prey?" Alister asked with a amused smile. Though this earned a strange look from the Chiss. "Oh and this is Vair'ea." He replied as he Introduced the Chiss, starting to move a bit to the music himself

"Madam Sek." Vair'ea offered with a bright smile.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:54 am

"Not at all," Shel said brightly. "I haven't finished the story, you see... because the second hunter replied, with what breath he could spare, 'I don't have to outrace the acklay, brother. I just need to outrace you.' And we're all racing, around here."

She grinned at Vair'ea, winding her arm into Alister's again just to see how the Chiss girl might react to that. "Lovely to meet you, my dear."
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:31 am

"Well, it it's two brothers it means I'm not dinner." Vair'ea offered with a grin, as she tucked a stray hair behind her ear. A sparkle in her eye as she saw the woman wind her arm around Alisters. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Madam Sek. Though it seems I may be interrupting." She added with a playful pout.

A bit suprised at the gesture Alister glanced towards Shelzais "Oh, not at all. Shelzais and I were just about to do a bit of dancing. Or well, Shelzais was going to dance, and I was going to attempt to not embrace myself."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:36 am

"Your friend here was left all alone, and this isn't a place where you come to have a quiet drink," Shelzais explained with a grin. "What's the point if you don't dance? But of course, you already have been, haven't you, Vair'ea sweetie?" She loosened her grip on Alister and started moving to the music as the next song started.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:27 am

"Oh, that's very true, and I've been trying to get Alister to dance for ages." She looked Shel over for a moment. "It's nice to finally meet a woman that can." Vair'ea was having quite a bit of fun teasing her boss, and she glanced at Alister and pouted. "And here I thought a dress this short might entice you." She murmured, gesturing to her skirt as she joined Shelzais and began moving to the music.

Alister for his part was trying to not look uncomfortable. Was it appropriate to spank your employees? Shaking his head he figured to save face by keeping quite and just dancing. Yes, that was deinetly for the best.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:12 am

“You can’t always just wait around for people to be enticed,” Shelzais laughed, swinging her hips and tossing her head as the music swelled. “Sometimes you have to take a firmer hand.”

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:32 am

"Oh? I get a lesson from a Master it seems." The Chiss replied, swaying to the music, white teeth flashing in a merry grin. "I'll have to remember that for the future." She finished giving Alister something of a saucy look.

"You know, I'm still here, Ladies." He murmured in return. Maybe he should of brought his drink with him.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:33 am

“Of course! This wouldn’t be nearly as much fun if you weren’t,” Shelzais pointed out with a grin. Well, Sith were supposed to be evil, after all. It was just lucky for Alister that Lady Sek’s mercilessness manifested socially and not through, say, chains and lightning. At least at the moment?

“Anyway, you’re dancing to a decent band with two provocatively dressed ladies,” she winked at the Chiss. “You can’t have much to complain about.”

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:33 am

He couldn't help but shake his head as he chuckled softly. "Quite right, I haven't been treated to such a nice sight since at least this afternoon." The scientist took a moment to look his dance partners over. Vair'ea really did look quite nice in her dress, and Shelzais, well... One couldn't complain.

"Mmm... I think he's trying to make us jealous now." Vair'ea replied with a slight playfulness to her voice, as she stepped closer to the Sith. "What do you think we should do about that, Lady Sek?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:34 am

"What were you up to this afternoon? Busy on the holonet?" Shelzais asked, nonchalant. She was a woman who preferred to choose for herself when to be provoked... usually, anyway.

"Your date, your lead, Ms. Vair'ea," she added, smirking at Alister. She had sort of gathered--loosely at least--that the two might not actually be a couple, but that just made it more amusing to act as though she thought they were.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:58 am

"You'd think I'd spend a lot of time on the holonet, wouldn't you?" He offered with a laugh. "No I was with a friend."

The young man turned to Allister. "Yes show us what you have in mind Vair'ea, my dear." There was a amused smile on his lips as he looked at the Chiss girl.

In credit in for ten, Vair'ea wasn't about to back down. Stepping closer to the other woman she let her hand tlmove towards ShelzIs cheek. "Oh something like this." She offered playfully using her hand to tip the sith girls lips towards hers as she leaned forward to snatch a kiss if allowed.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:16 am

How cute! It was a predictable move--beginner-level, really, which was not the level on which Shelzy usually played this game. But Vair'ea was a pretty thing, so cute and lively, and it had been a good night already up to this point, so of course Shel went for it.

She kissed the little Chiss back with what was probably a great deal more intensity and expertise than Vair'ea might have been expecting.

After... some moments, she let the kiss break off, smirking. "I have no idea whether your plan worked, darling, but I can't complain."

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 am

That was really not how Vair'ea had planned things to go, and her cheeks were dyed with embarrassment as the kiss ended. Master level? Taht was a joke, this was a queen of lewdness she had encountered. She tried to speak for a few moments, bur only succeeded in remain silent.

"Well..." Alister murmured after a moment. " If your were trying to make me jealous, I'm rather sure you achieved it."
Last edited by Alister Dravvad on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:08 am

Looking from researcher to assistant, Shelzais laughed--not unkindly--curling a strand of dark hair around one manicured fingertip. "And what have we learned tonight, children?" Her voice seemed to purr with satisfaction.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:43 pm

"Besides the fact that you're apparently quite the kisser?" Alister asked with a raised eyebrow. "Perhaps something along the lines of how it's worth while to be a bit more daring?"

"And if I want to get Alister on the dance floor, just drag onto the floor." Vair'ea added, winding her arm around Alisters and pulling him close as an example.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:36 am

"Sure, that works." Shel's slow smile was what the pair might be coming to recognize as her usual mix of lush and predatory. "Does that mean I should... leave you to it? I could use a smoke anyhow." One orange-gold eye shivered a suggestive wink in Vair'ea's direction.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:58 am

That brought a blush back to the Chiss woman's cheeks once again. "I think I got it covered, Madam Sek. Unless you plan on giving me a lesson on how to push a man down or something." The last was said with a bit of sarcasm, it wasn't like the woman was that uninhibited, right?

The statement brought a odd look from Alister, but he tried to play it off. "If you have had enough dancing for the night, I won't keep you, Madam. Enjoy your smoke."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:36 am

"Only if you sign up for Lesson Two, sweetie," Shelzais promised with a wicked grin. "Well, 'til next time, then, master Dravvad. Lady Vai'rea."

Unless stopped, she sauntered off into the crowd...

Shelzais Sek

PreviousNext

Return to Eclipse 99